Reviews for Wedding Bells
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
hey, i just wanted to say that i really liked this. It was a little sad but really well written
Iwy'sAshes chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Well, I was hesitating to read it about half way in. I thought, well, that emily was expecting too much and that, after six years she shouldn't go and try ruin the wedding. I love the not all naomily storys have happy endings bit, it's true. Makes them realistic and exactly that was why I kept reading and almost cried like a baby at the end.

Really, really beautifully heartbreaking.

Sorry it took me so long to read it, haven't found the time to really focus before. Glad I did now, though even if it made me sad
xTreason chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oh my god you had me crying by the end like a big baby. Very well written just wow. Thanks but no thanks haha I prefer happy naomily haha
Tofu9162 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
wow...I hadn't heard that song before so I looked it up and figure this would be pretty angsty. I didn't expect it to end like that though :'( it was really good, was a unique idea, and I liked it despite how depressing it was. I'll have to check out your other stuff :]
jmm chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
do you like jonas brothers?
Hellayeah chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Fuck! I'm totally crying now..shit...!anw,good story..sob..sob...
karlangazK2 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
OMG NAOMILY AND THE JONAS BROTHERS ! DREAM COME TRUE. awesome!
djyxa chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I think M83's 'Soon, my friend' suits the last two paragraphs.
garden-nomes chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Sad, but well written. :)
cookiemonsta P chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
oh my gosh i loved it! even though it was super sad i still enjoyed reading it! so thank you for your awesome writing skills ;) i hope to see more one shots from ya!