Reviews for You Should Be Dead
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 18 . 6/20
FANTASTIC CHAPTER. I wish you luck in life! Engineering is cool, my sister went in for both mechanical and electrical and she really liked it.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 16 . 6/20
Great freaking chapter! Fantastic job!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 17 . 6/19
Frostbite is so great. I love him.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 14 . 6/19
I swear if anything happens to Danny... Well, anything else... Ugh, I'll just have to read more and make sure! My heart can't take this!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 10 . 6/18
Nice! I'm so scared
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 8 . 6/18
AhhhhhhHHHHHH
SakuraS41 chapter 18 . 6/18
I was getting frustrated at Danny in the middle of the fic when he was being stubborn with keeping his secret which was causing him pain. But all the drama really kept things exciting. I'm glad everything ended well.
Thanks for the wonderful fic!
zephyr hb chapter 18 . 6/16
Great fic. thanks for the reading
ksiretsa chapter 18 . 4/6
This is a great story! I’m super glad I read it, and I adored all the angst 333 thank you for writing and posting!
huh chapter 1 . 3/16
Wait what? Bullets can't hurt Phantom? Unless he was already in human form when he shot him.
Baby Hedgehog-Cute but DEADLY chapter 18 . 1/22
Holy shite. I just. HOLY CRAP. I just spent the past hour and a half-ish poring over this AMAZING fic and HOLY CRAP. I am SHOOKETH. Beautiful writing. Wholesome plot. Asdhjfhgnxksofnfksjfnsjdb! This fic is literally like everything I aspire to be as a writer! You're amazing! I found it from some fanart on Tumblr and never have I ever been so happy that I clicked on a link. I hope you continue to be so awesome. 3
WingDings13 chapter 18 . 12/9/2017
I’m sorry, I should’ve finished reading before making a review. I do that often, I just get so caught up in the story! You should make sure to mark the story as complete, seeing as how I probs won’t be the only person to get confused (even though the story is relatively old)
Anyway, AGHHH ITS OVER NOOOO! Even though I finished in a few hours, this sure was a trip! Definitely one of my faves
I look forward to more stories from you! (Assuming that you’re still active. I should check stuff before I say stuff, I know) I mean what I said last review- don’t give up! Know that someone always appreciates your art (I’m gonna print this out and save it, this was awesome!) I hope someday I’ll gather the courage to post my own stories.

Sorry for the long post
WingDings13 chapter 13 . 12/9/2017
Ohhh no wonder I liked this chapter more; you used a different style! I definitely like this one more but I can’t explain why
I see you haven’t updated since last June but I’m holding hope!

I really love this, don’t give up!
Indigo chapter 18 . 12/5/2017
OH this was AWESOME. I loved it so much. :D I commend you on your success of a completed first story as well as hope that you've already gotten your degree by now! 3 Go go you and may you go forth and have an amazing life! 3 This fanfic was SO GOOD to read. I loved it and devoured it in one sitting. It is amazing and worth every minute of the hours that passed by! I loved how you described everything with Danny and handled the resolution to boot. It feels so good! 3
JayandNya4evr chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
Ah, an amazing final showdown for an amazing story. I give you all the applause for having me at the edge of my seat this entire ride. I sure am lucky to be able to binge this entire story at once, I don't think I could wait to read the next chapter. :33

Alas, Vlad is Plasmius...Jack figured it out. Kinda cool how this sorta mirrors Phantom Planet how it was Jack to turn on Vlad in space. Nice writing.

Wow this has come so far...I am both sad and happy to see this finished. Sad because I loved reading every word of it, happy because it's late and I need to sleep.

I guess what I can say is THIS would make one super duper bomb Danny Phantom episode (movie, really hah) if the rating would allow it so. :) I don't think I can even stress enough how much I enjoyed your fantastic writing. Your skills are out of this world. Your writing level is everything I aspire to be. :)

Thank you for this amazing ride of a story. It had me on the edge of my seat for every twist and turn.

And to think it all started out with two drunk athletes by the docks. 3