Reviews for You Should Be Dead
WingDings13 chapter 18 . 12/9/2017
I’m sorry, I should’ve finished reading before making a review. I do that often, I just get so caught up in the story! You should make sure to mark the story as complete, seeing as how I probs won’t be the only person to get confused (even though the story is relatively old)
Anyway, AGHHH ITS OVER NOOOO! Even though I finished in a few hours, this sure was a trip! Definitely one of my faves
I look forward to more stories from you! (Assuming that you’re still active. I should check stuff before I say stuff, I know) I mean what I said last review- don’t give up! Know that someone always appreciates your art (I’m gonna print this out and save it, this was awesome!) I hope someday I’ll gather the courage to post my own stories.

Sorry for the long post
WingDings13 chapter 13 . 12/9/2017
Ohhh no wonder I liked this chapter more; you used a different style! I definitely like this one more but I can’t explain why
I see you haven’t updated since last June but I’m holding hope!

I really love this, don’t give up!
Indigo chapter 18 . 12/5/2017
OH this was AWESOME. I loved it so much. :D I commend you on your success of a completed first story as well as hope that you've already gotten your degree by now! 3 Go go you and may you go forth and have an amazing life! 3 This fanfic was SO GOOD to read. I loved it and devoured it in one sitting. It is amazing and worth every minute of the hours that passed by! I loved how you described everything with Danny and handled the resolution to boot. It feels so good! 3
JayandNya4evr chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
Ah, an amazing final showdown for an amazing story. I give you all the applause for having me at the edge of my seat this entire ride. I sure am lucky to be able to binge this entire story at once, I don't think I could wait to read the next chapter. :33

Alas, Vlad is Plasmius...Jack figured it out. Kinda cool how this sorta mirrors Phantom Planet how it was Jack to turn on Vlad in space. Nice writing.

Wow this has come so far...I am both sad and happy to see this finished. Sad because I loved reading every word of it, happy because it's late and I need to sleep.

I guess what I can say is THIS would make one super duper bomb Danny Phantom episode (movie, really hah) if the rating would allow it so. :) I don't think I can even stress enough how much I enjoyed your fantastic writing. Your skills are out of this world. Your writing level is everything I aspire to be. :)

Thank you for this amazing ride of a story. It had me on the edge of my seat for every twist and turn.

And to think it all started out with two drunk athletes by the docks. 3
JayandNya4evr chapter 17 . 11/21/2017
AHAH! I knew Vladdie would appear sooner or later! Of course it's that Frootloop!

Also I found parts of these just adorable! Like Danny and his juice, or how he sat with purpose instead of his usual plop was just so insanely wonderful! I love it endlessly!
JayandNya4evr chapter 16 . 11/21/2017
WHOOOAAAAA...Danny transformed half-way through? Super cool yooo!

Also Dash and Kwan were awesome. And then Danny destroying the evidence...epic. And you rounded back to the warehouse...ahh, back then. Man... :3
JayandNya4evr chapter 15 . 11/21/2017
Holy hell. I like...need a minute. Or twelve. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS WAS SO FRICKIN EPIC I CAN'T EVEN FIND THE WORDS!

Let's start with one of my favorite parts. Not sure why it is, but I love the line: "'You are wise beyond your years, Danny.' The address tumbled off his tongue with difficulty. The child was deserving of a title more than simply his nickname, even if he did prefer it." This just speaks so perfectly to their characters...how Frostbite wants to praise Danny and Danny is just doing what he does. I love that line so much I wrote it down on a sticky-note. I need it forever. It is stunning.

Next was when Danny was about to ffrriicckkiinn pour that ecto-energy right into his chest cavity like? Whoa man! They way you described the cold filling his core...I actually doubled over because I too could feel the chill fill my chest like...yes, your words really did that to me. Wow.

Then the whole "would've killed anybody but me" reveal thing was epic. Also Danny's beautiful sarcasm returns as the message slowly gets across to Dash and Kwan. Love it, love it! :)

Danny going to use his ghostly wail...EPIC! I love that power of his, I clap anytime I see him use it in the show. It never fails to give me goosebumps. This story too gave me the chills when he did use it. Anytime he foreshadows it with the whole "make sure everyone's behind me" always makes me smile from ear to ear. Danny really is an amazing ghost boy. :)

And the dead silence as Danny did his thing! He commands this situation just as you command these eloquent words. Stunning. My heart was beating so loudly in anticipation with every second that passed. HOHH

Finally, he destroyed so much with that screech of his! All the ground and the attack and most of all his human throat and vocal cords damn. I have a sore throat as I am just starting to get a cold right now, and I can only imagine that 1,000x worse and then some for him. Oh my gosh.

Alas, I could go on forever, but I REALLY wanna get on to see what's up with everything in the next chapters. AAHHH
JayandNya4evr chapter 14 . 11/21/2017
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I KNEW HIM PRACTICING GHOST POWERS IN HUMAN FORM WO9ULD BE IMPORTANT YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS IS SO EPIC I HAVE SOOOOOOOOOO MANY GOOSEBUMP LIKE HOLY HECK THIS WRITING IS KILLING ME WITH ITS BEAUTY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

And I feel as if Danny-o is 'bout to be bellowing a ghostly wail. Good luck fam.

I would review more, but my heart is pounding with excitement and I just NEED to keep reading! XDDD
JayandNya4evr chapter 13 . 11/21/2017
Oh. My. God.

That...that was so beautiful... Like...Jack finding out and touching Danny's forehead...I just freaking lost it. I actually started to sob and I had to get up and walk to my fridge to cool off because I am still feeling SO many emotions and...and...

YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING AUTHOR FOR MAKING ME FEEL THESE THINGS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

I am just...at a loss for words, really. I'm still crying a little from how unique and epic that reveal was. I have goosebumps. You could just FEEL Danny's roller coaster of emotions as he realized his gig was up. Like...I could feel his heart breaking and his mind swarming and everything.

I am blown away.
JayandNya4evr chapter 12 . 11/21/2017
Oh my glob. You, my friend, have mastered writing action/fighting scenes. I suck at those, but they way you paid attention to detail in every blow, every quip from Danny too, was all so in character AND epic! I could see it all unfold in front of me as if it were an actual episode...and if Nick ever actually allowed this much violence onto TV. :3

Absolutely stellar. I am loving your writing style with every chapter I read! Alas, what's up with Danny? Has he finally managed to reach that third catastrophe? Also I love the tiny things you foreshadowed (the ghost lantern being used again, the ghostly wail being his signature move, etc) up to this battle. Just shows every small detail you put into this amazing chapter, and story altogether. Amazing! :)
JayandNya4evr chapter 11 . 11/21/2017
Eyyyy welcome back Phantom! Too bad your parents wanna blast your face off tho...hmmm

But Danny is such a hero! Sure he said he'd go get ecto-energy but came BACK WITH THE FRIGGIN ENTIRE GHOST ZONE LIKE ONLY HECKING DANNY PHANTOM HUH?! lelel
JayandNya4evr chapter 10 . 11/21/2017
Oh my ghoul! I knew they were planning some sort of genocide! I can't believe they already went through with half of it! What now?!

This is full-fledged war when I just thought it would be a cute little story about Dash and Kwan finding out stuff about Danny. But I am not disappointed. This is hella interesting! :D
JayandNya4evr chapter 9 . 11/21/2017
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That ecto-energy thoooooo!

I loved the comedic relief. It really helped ease the tense moment and I adore it. The wall kicking, Sam not apologizing for killing Danny, "YOU GAVE ME THE WHOLE BOTTLE?!", etc was all hilarious! I loved every second of it! XDD

Now to tell his parents the whole story...
JayandNya4evr chapter 8 . 11/21/2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I have never really read any stories that deal with the GIW, but holy heck this was terrifying! Danny! You can't die on us! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
JayandNya4evr chapter 7 . 11/21/2017
Ahah! My sister took Algebra II in sophomore year! :3 I loved how you describe Danny and Sam and that note passing. Love the attention to detail. :)

Also...oh my GOD TECHNUS FREAKIN DIED! Horrifying! I have a unnerving feeling this also might have to do with Jack and Maddie's new weapon...also Danny is screwed.