Reviews for A Single Dream is More Powerful Than a Thousand Realities
madnessdownunder2 chapter 23 . 9/17
Oh yes! Now that wouldn't be a quote for something else would it? One of the best lines of the whole franchise! Another good chapter, well done!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 9 . 9/17
And whatis Queen Galadreil doing in Rivendell? Oh dear! I think Thorin will regret this! And Dwalin has found Lyla out, I wonder if Bofur knows? Good start, I look forward to what you do next!
PenToParchment chapter 23 . 8/11
As much as I hate to point out a flaw in this wonderful story, I'm afraid that last line is inaccurate. Lyla has already drawn her letter opener of a sword, Sting, and it glows when orcs or goblins are nearby according to Gandalf when he gave it to her. So if she was cutting the webbing away from either, her sword would be glowing and let her know such. I hope you find this more helpful than annoying that I'm pointing out an error. But I am enjoying the story, if it helps any or not. Though either way, I'm still enjoying it. :)
I absolutely love this BUT now that the Master has become part of your story I have to admit I'm really pissed off. I'm not saying your writing is bad, just the way you portrayed this evil man makes me want to punch something because he makes me so angry. It's really hard for me to read stories like this since I despise it when the protagonists are in a helpless situation and are forced to do something against their will. Excellent writing though so thank you for sharing this.
Thorin is such a dick
Rebecca Amilia Ravenwood chapter 65 . 1/8
Thanks to the frying pan incident i now want to watch the movie Tangled
Rebecca Amilia Ravenwood chapter 23 . 1/8
Everytime somone mentions following, butterflies and spiders; I think of Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets.
Acacia Cottonwood chapter 69 . 1/4
Amazing. Can't wait to start the sequel.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 69 . 12/9/2015
Wow. I'm feeling stumped. Instinctively, my hand was already drifting towards the 'Next' button to read more lol
Great story, although I wish you would've gone more into the new beginnings of Thorin and Lyla's healing relationship. But overall, I really loved this. It was such an amazing read. So glad I found it ;D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 53 . 12/7/2015
First kiss! First kiss! YES! I'm so happy this finally happened XD
MaidMarian17 chapter 69 . 11/29/2015
OH MY GOODNESS! I REALLY DO HOPE THAT THERE'S A SEQUEL!

I have spent the better part of the last two days reading this and I absolutely love it! And I also really love all of your hidden references!
I swear there was a Harry Potter one earlier on, and then a BBC Sherlock one when Smaug was threatening to 'burn the heart' ;) And then I KNOW FOR SURE that you snuck in an adorable North and South one with that stinking cute yellow flower ;D (Also said by my favorite leading actor the wonderful Richard Armitage). And then of course the numerous LOTR lines that were given magnificent places in this story!

You are a wonderful author and I hope you know that you have gained a follower and friend!

So now I'm going to troll your profile and pray that there's a sequel, because I honestly have never read a story where I could imagine the voices of the characters so clearly. I cried multiple times while reading this and I hope that if there isn't a sequel that my review might spur you into writing one so that some pity might be given me XD

Thank you so much for writing this!
MM17
Mere11 chapter 69 . 11/24/2015
Wow amazing story i love how different it was and yet it still seem to fit. I kinda read it all in one hit it took me a while but dam it was so worth it. Great story
TheDarkestFallingStar chapter 69 . 7/7/2015
Two days I have read this and I love it! Love Dwalin, everyone makes him an asshole...
Calenmiriel of Durin chapter 44 . 6/19/2015
So, I'm reviewing this for the first time, because I just can't stop reading!

But I just had to review after I saw that 'Rapist' comment... So stopping someone's nightmares, someone you've told that you care about, by holding their hand counts as being a rapist? Wow...

Anyway, love this story so far... And I bet that 'something' the guards found is Azog's body and head... Looks like the necromancer is bringing someone back from the dead...
killthepain62 chapter 69 . 5/29/2015
This was awesome. I loved how you individualized your story while still following the same journey. You also managed to keep everyone in character. I loved it! Keep writing!