Reviews for Convergent
Just saying chapter 6 . 3/31
I've noticed u say y'all a lot ...
Phant0m5 chapter 9 . 3/31
The story is great so far but the set up is really bothers me. Despite the prosperity of the Capitol, they're still only one city plus the Districts, and the Districts are already on the brink of rebellion. The Divergent Trilogy city (can't remember the name) shouldn't just be accepting the Hunger Games as they are.

It would ultimately come down to a contention of military prowess - The Divergent city should defend their citizens via political manoeuvring and, failing that (because the capitol is full of arrogant bastards), threat of arms. I have a hard time believing a police force from one city could contest against a police/military arm that holds about a fifth of their cities' population. And while the peacekeepers may be better equipped (thanks, again, to the prosperity of the capitol), most of the Dauntless are trained for their job from early childhood. Dauntless-born who go to other factions can still fight, and Dauntless converts get career training from their teenage years on.

One could argue that even with the better odds the Divergent city probably wants to avoid another war like the one that made them build the fence in the first place. But, I have to point out that they have a choice between sentencing 10 of their people to what is effectively an execution, or overthrowing an obviously corrupt government who thrives on the work of people who are barely more than slaves. They'd lose more than ten people that way, but from a purely political standpoint surely expanding their influence to all of Panem would be worth it. And for popular opinion, they're basically freeing the Districts...

So... yeah. just having the Divergent city roll with the Hunger Games doesn't seem really realistic.
TogetherForever chapter 16 . 3/1
You are AMAZING!:D I absolutely love your writing style, and I've been looking for a Divergent/HG crossover for forever, but then I came across your lovely story! I'm glad that you continued your story, even when you got negative reviews, and I envy that kind of strength in people. Nice job, and keep writing!
Type your review for this chapter here...
xXGohan'sGirlXx chapter 31 . 1/3
rageENNNONNNNONONON WHER IS THE NEXT BOOK?! ).0
xXGohan'sGirlXx chapter 29 . 1/3
ooh oky. I was worried you were pulling a Utris
xXGohan'sGirlXx chapter 21 . 1/3
NO UriahxTris ! I AM FOURTRIS ALL THE WAYYYY!
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Nice chapter
Princess Unikitty chapter 31 . 8/7/2013
that was a great story.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/7/2013
I love how you wrote this chapter, the whole story as a matter of fact. I do agree that in the beginning of the story you did you y'all too much but I don't mind. All together this was a fantastic fanfic and I'm looking forward for the sequel! Publish it soon please(:
Raina4Ever chapter 31 . 8/7/2013
31 chapters and many, many words later we have finally reached the end and Wow! What a way to end!
I have to say I love, love, love the moment between Uriah and Tris . I know how Tris feels. :) So sweet. Also like Tobias and Tris although I think they could have shown a bit more emotion.
Emergent, huh? Sounds like I have to read it ;)
The long author's note is forgiven because this is the last chapter for this story :)
Start the sequel soon, please!
Juliet's Shadow chapter 31 . 8/7/2013
Oh my goodness oh my goodness! This was fantastic! I loved it so much and cannot wait to read the second one! Oh my gosh!
Dauntlessjay chapter 31 . 8/7/2013
It's over?! LOVED THE ENDING AND WTF?! JEANINE IS ALIVE!? Awesome cliff-hanger! Cannot wait for Emergent! PLEASE PUBLISH IT SOON
Diamondgirl3 chapter 31 . 8/7/2013
I love this story! Can't wait for the sequel!
Raina4Ever chapter 30 . 8/6/2013
Loved how you portrayed Katniss's conflicting thoughts.
And it is similar to Catching Fire, but I like to see that. I like to see Fan Fiction authors sometimes use specific words from the book, yet incorporate it seamlessly into their stories. :)
And the connection between Prim and Tris that Katniss made is so sweet!
Holding my breath till the next (last!) chapter!