Reviews for Shin-chan tries his best
FallenAngel1129 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Akdjfmijddmsdjifnjfrn! Brute Shin-chin tryin to be a brute but really you just get a gold you tried star! OMG precious baby! I was like going back and forth between awww and OMG hot.
Mello-The-Melon chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Omggg this is so perfect oh man, I've always had it as my headcanon that Takao likes it rough but Midorima's a bit like... 'But I don't want to hurt you/that's strange/I won't be able to do it properly/ PFFSH
I'M SO GLAD THIS WAS WRITTEN and by you nonetheless you midotaka goddess
Amyst chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This is so amazing! I've read a lot of other MidoTaka fics before, but none of them seemed to describe the relationship between the two like it should be. That is, until I've found your fics! :D

Takao and Midorima understand each other perfectly and the dialogue is flawless. I can perfectly imagine them acting like this in their real manga lives. You've created the best atmosphere and the emotions, the feelings and the thoughts flowing between Takao and Midorima are deep and touching. Also the understanding they have for each other's actions is very pleasant. It's so nice to see how strong their bond is and how far they'll go for each other. I enjoy the seductive Takao who's also a bit shy and the caring Midorima who's just so impossibly turned on by his devilish hawk!

And the smut... Oh, the SMUT! *p*

I really want you to know that you're a great writer and you do this couple so much justice! Your style is sexy, but also cute and funny. The story is an easy and smooth read and the dialogue flows naturally between the characters, which is very rare! The way you write is very refreshing and somehow dynamic: I was literally glued to the screen and you kept the action exciting and I was just so curious to read the next line I think I forgot how to properly breathe! And I greatly appreciate the absence of any spelling errors; that further added to the absolute joy I felt as I was reading this fic! I think every reader can notice and appreciate the effort you put into this story!

Congrats on this fic and all of your other wonderful ones that I'll go review right now! .
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Hot!
inbloom133 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
perverted Shin-chan is great gift on MidoTaka day for all fans, me included that was very hot! And Shin-chan cares about Takao so much. thank you for writing this fic :3 (I forgot to add my review yesterday...)
blasphemingmantis chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
As of now, this is my favorite midotaka day present of them all. It's really hard (like almost impossible) to find sexyfic that lives up to the couple themselves, but I raise my glass to you ma'am! I can definitely feel your burnout reading towards the end, but that is a small and moot point because the momentum you create in the beginning more than compensates. I bow down before your feet and drape you with garlands of orange and green, you are my midotaka queen!
Drunken Strawberries chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Well DAAAAYYYYUUUMMMM MIDORIMA! Who knew! Ahh but you were so close too. Aww but I guess that's what makes Shin'chan so cute for Takao huh?
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 6/10/2013