Reviews for Can't Fight the Feeling
Jeri252 chapter 15 . 5/18/2015
love it
JennyLovesYou chapter 15 . 5/1/2011
I liked this story! It was really good! I loved the ending, it was cute! Jennifer :)
Daniella Consuela chapter 15 . 5/6/2010
See? What did I just finish saying in my last review. You end your stories so nicely. It's so good to see that Stephanie and Chris have made it into marriage and with a kid on the way and I'm glad Jessica isn't holding a grudge anymore and that she's doing good. It's like everything's all right and that gives me a really happy..well good feeling (Happy didn't sound right. LOL). After so long this story has finally come to an end. I thank you for sharing this with us and you know I'm always gonna be on the lookout for more and more stories and postings to the current ones you have out. You are truly one of the greatest. :-)
steph-mcmahon-fan chapter 15 . 5/2/2010
WOW! Honestly, it is so surreal to see your growth as a writer over the last 71/2 years in this one story. I mean I noticed it here and there, but I thought you were always this fantastic of a writer off the bat. Not that you were ever bad, but your great now, and looking at your work now, it makes your old work seem so mediocre (in a good way). However, as I read this story over again from the beginning, your growth shows A LOT! You have always been good, but it seems you went from good to fucking fantastic. Honestly, I don't think I have ever seriously beleieved in growth as a writer, until I read this over again. I guess time really does tell. WOW! I know I said that already, but damn I have to say it again... WOW! Lol. Lovely, just lovely. :)

The ending was short and sweet, a far, far, far cry from your usual route. Usually it's long and awesome. I loved this ending though. It proves that you can go either route and still be successful... not that I ever doubted you. O.o Lol.

I have not read this story in YEARS, so it was great to read it over again. The weird thing is that I don't even remember it fully, so it felt like I was reading a completely new story, so thanks a lot for this.

'I shall wait with abated breath for your other fics to be updated... hopefully this Tuesday.'

Peace, Love, and Great Fics SOUL! O.O
dodjet chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
Aw, that was a great ending. They're happy, their relationship is out in the open. Even Jessica has moved on and is happy which takes the guilt out of everything. I'm glad for the story to have closure and such a good one too.
Daniella Consuela chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
Wow..and I never thought I'd feel this way about Stephanie and Chris. I'm torn. I mean..I love our couple and don't really care for Jessica all that much...but I get why she's acting the way she is...but eventually that has to stop. Wow..it just..it feels weird that I actually saw Chris breaking off his marriage with his wife who's still wanting to be in his life...big time...it's just a little weird. I'm a marriage is forever kinda gal but don't get me wrong I am mucho happy about Stephanie and Chris. :)
TakerTakeMe chapter 14 . 7/29/2009
I haven't read this story in quite a while, I almost forgot what happened before this chapter but it all started to come back to me as I read. I'm glad this whole divorce with Jessica is officially over, but somehow I don't think Jessica is totally out of the picture yet. She says she never wants to see Chris again but what if she's lying? I mean this is the man she's in love with...right down to when she was reluctantly signing those divorce papers, she still would've been with him if he'd stopped her from signing... So I don't think she's out of the picture just yet!

I'm not sure if it was such a good idea for Chris to tell Jessica that he'd fallen for someone else while he was still married to her. Stephanie has been so afraid that she'd be exposed in public as a homewrecker or something, and now she thinks they won't have to worry about the consequences of having an affair... But when they go public and Jessica realizes Stephanie's the person Chris fell for... I just see things being kind of bad for Steph.

On the plus side, now Chris and Steph are free to be together and that's always a good thing! I love that.

Great chapter... I'm catching up on your stuff one chapter at a time!

Daniella Consuela chapter 13 . 8/20/2008
Look forward to more...
TakerTakeMe chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
I didn't even notice that you'd updated this. What's Stephanie's problem? That would've been so entirely unfair to Chris if she'd just decided that she couldn't be with him. After all that stuff he went through, and the divorce is almost over... That would've been cruel. She acts like she's the only one people are going to look down on in this situation... I'm glad Chris made her see the light.

Great update!

Kay chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
Wow, I didn't see Steph getting all weireded out now that he is almost divorced. Hopefully everything will turn out okay but you know what? You never really know with your stories and that's why I love them so much;-)
TakerTakeMe chapter 12 . 2/18/2007
Guilt is one of the hardest things to get over... I'm at that point right now and I've been at that point since, like, last December. It's just not easy at all... So I'm thinking that it's gonna take a while for Stephanie to get over her guilt. As for the way Jessica acted, I can't blame her. I wouldn't want to give Chris up, either!

But I'm so glad the divorce is almost over with!

Kay chapter 12 . 2/6/2007
Oh my stars... please let her get over the guilt and soon!

I wasn't really surprised at the fact that Jessica wanting to try and work things out... (Hello! It's Chris Jericho... who wouldn't want to hold onto him!) I'm glad that he stuck to his ground and went 'home' to Stephanie.

Hope to read more of this soon... oh yeah.. that's totally a hint and a half!
Shayne chapter 12 . 2/6/2007
Okay, I'm so mean because I was cackling at her bad fortune, so HA HA Jessica!
mystique619 chapter 11 . 1/31/2006
firstly i still love this story so it was pretty cool to see it had been updated. I get where stephanie is coming from, i don't think i would want to be 'the other woman' either. hopefully they do work out together.
Katie chapter 11 . 1/31/2006
I like this story, I wish you'd update it more often though. I really want to see Chris and Stephanie work their shit out.