Reviews for All My Life
AnnaOxford chapter 17 . 10/7
Aww, the ending with all her new friends was great! And the cool kids comment was a perfect way to end this :p
AnnaOxford chapter 12 . 10/7
I wonder if Harry will leave Ginny... She’s destroyed his friendship with the closest person he had to a sibling, destroyed her brother’s relationship with the love of his life and denied a little girl the chance to have both sets of parents :(
AnnaOxford chapter 9 . 10/7
I can’t help but pity Maggie too :/
AnnaOxford chapter 8 . 10/7
So happy for Draco and Hermione!
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 10/7
I wonder if the other woman is Ginny or Ron’s new wife. Who else would be so pissed at Hermione?
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 10/7
Wow, I think the fact that Ron sent that note means that he honestly thinks that Hermione cheated too. Probably cos he’s such an insecure sod :/
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 10/7
God Astoria is cray
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 10/7
I hope Ron and Ginny (and Molly and Harry) get what’s coming, because it’s disgusting what they did when there is a child involved :(
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 10/7
Omg, I thought Hermione’s kid was from a random OC, not Ron! How could Harry choose him over him? How could Ginny be jealous when she was pregnant with her brother’s child? How could the familal Weasley not keep in contact with their granddaughter?! I’m shocked!

I loved how Hermione and Lavender are friends btw!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/7
I always get so disappointed when Harry chooses Ron over Hermione. Sure, if Ron didn’t leave them during the Horcrux hunt, I could get it. But after Hermione stayed with Harry through everything, to the point that she obliviated her own parents? That just makes Harry damn ungrateful and selfish.

On a happier note, I loved Draco in this!
AussieSweet chapter 13 . 7/26
So, Draco didn't sleep with Astoria? I hope she survives and points to Maggie.
AussieSweet chapter 12 . 7/26
I'm surprised Hermione wants Ron in Sophie's life. I would refuse outright. He doesn't deserve her.
AussieSweet chapter 11 . 7/26
I hope Draco won't be stupid enough to leave Hermione now.
AussieSweet chapter 10 . 7/26
Where did Astoria go? And who was her accomplice?
AussieSweet chapter 7 . 7/26
Harry is just a douchebag! Hermione stood by him twice when Ron didn't believe him or walked out on them and that's how he repaid her?