Reviews for All My Life
:-)
Why was he trying to sound menacing if he's wanting in her pants?
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
wonderful story
please do continue
bye sumi
TianaGraceling chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
This has quite possibly been my favourite dramione fic ever! It's so cute and I love how you write :) it sounds just like the characters. I have to admit, I didn't pick some of the pairings but they worked so much and ohmygod sophie is adorable! I can't wait for the sequel!
daniella2cool chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Please do a sequel. I love this story!
Ramyfan chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Is there still going to be a sequel?
I hope so, i love how you potray hermione and draco
Dagger-Seishin chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
lol i like this story it was completely and totally adorable!
its kinda sad but i think ron and harry got what they deserve and while she may not like them as much shed still elt molly meet in public places to meet sophie... in my opion at least
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
The kids cute she is just like how I imagine hermione was when she was little
Guest chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
Wonderful! Brilliant!
Sorasdream chapter 17 . 5/16/2014
I totally respect Hermione for not giving Harry and Ron an inch they don't deserve it!

I always hated the stories were Hermione would always forgive Ron and Harry no matter what they do or say, that isn't real life. And it just seemed like Hermione was a push over and had no respect for herself.

This ending was much more realistic and because of that it's a great read!
Sorasdream chapter 15 . 5/16/2014
Oooo, I hope they caught the crazy Maggie, it's all coming to ahead!
Sorasdream chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
Oh, snap...they found out about Sophie!

God, Ginny is such an insecure bitch, spreading all those lies about Hermione. I honestly think that Ron and her wouldn't have worked out anyways, there to different of people.

I hope Hermione has more sense than exposing Sophie to the Weasley clan, knowing that she and Molly have problems. It's not a good idea to put Sophie in between all of that, especially Ginny. Why would anyone want a bunch of disloyal, people who would turn on you any moment to be around your kids? The Weasleys and potters are all like that they are all quick to jump to conclusions about people.

I love how things are steaming up between Draco and hermione!
GReat chapter!
Sorasdream chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
Hmmmmm, I wonder if Ginny is the psycho working with the obviously insane Astoria?

So Draco, wants to fund Neville's project eh? Good for him!

Great chapter!
Sorasdream chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
Wow, Ron is such an asshole, and I have a feeling his family is only going to cost Hermione more stress then not. I say even if they find out the truth about Hermione's kid, she's better off without them anyways.

Great chapter!
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Sounds interesting so far, I wonder if the child is Ron's?