Reviews for All My Life
Kelsey441 chapter 17 . 2/25
This was very nice. You seem to have disappeared, and that's sad because you've got talent.
very good but too
MrsMorgan813 chapter 17 . 1/16
lovely story!
kitten137 chapter 14 . 10/14/2016
small correctionyou wrote "Hermione nodded as she listened to astoria" she's talking to Daphne. love the story!
dhamann7878 chapter 17 . 10/6/2016
would love an epilogue for this story
Inggita chapter 17 . 9/24/2016
It's somehow very refreshing that Hermione bestfriend is Lavender instead of Ginny :) But I love the dynamic of your story! Good Job!
ThePriss chapter 17 . 8/25/2016
I really liked this, but I think it deserved a little more closure.
SusanMarieS chapter 17 . 7/30/2016
well I love it. Draco, pansy. Sophie and everyone. thank you
throughhiseyes chapter 17 . 7/18/2016
this was great! I loved the suspense of who was helping pansy. I had no idea. love the chemistry between Hermione a ND Draco and how excepting he is of Sophie. also Hermione’s new friends
kittybug85 chapter 17 . 5/4/2016
loved this story
mi-shell87 chapter 17 . 3/31/2016
I absolutely loved this story! It was awesome, and I loved how hermione didn't forgive the others at the end. Most stories like this have hermione forgiving the boys and I've always wanted her to stand up for herself like this! I really hope there is a sequel!
kh2020 chapter 17 . 3/19/2016
This is a very original and brilliant story! I really have enjoyed your stories and wish you would write some more. Thank you for this one and if you would do a sequel I would be very interested in reading that story.
roon0 chapter 17 . 2/25/2016
Brilliant story and one I haven enjoyed very much. Thank you for sharing.
roon0 chapter 4 . 2/25/2016
Ooooh bitaches on the horizon. Brilliant stuff.
misuky7 chapter 17 . 2/23/2016
This was a fangtastic story. I adored Sophie, she was just a doll. I also loved how much work you seemed to put into the plot of the story. It was beautifully well done. :3