Reviews for All My Life
ThePriss chapter 17 . 8/25
I really liked this, but I think it deserved a little more closure.
SusanMarieS chapter 17 . 7/30
well I love it. Draco, pansy. Sophie and everyone. thank you
throughhiseyes chapter 17 . 7/18
this was great! I loved the suspense of who was helping pansy. I had no idea. love the chemistry between Hermione a ND Draco and how excepting he is of Sophie. also Hermione’s new friends
kittybug85 chapter 17 . 5/4
loved this story
mi-shell87 chapter 17 . 3/31
I absolutely loved this story! It was awesome, and I loved how hermione didn't forgive the others at the end. Most stories like this have hermione forgiving the boys and I've always wanted her to stand up for herself like this! I really hope there is a sequel!
kh2020 chapter 17 . 3/19
This is a very original and brilliant story! I really have enjoyed your stories and wish you would write some more. Thank you for this one and if you would do a sequel I would be very interested in reading that story.
roon0 chapter 17 . 2/25
Brilliant story and one I haven enjoyed very much. Thank you for sharing.
roon0 chapter 4 . 2/25
Ooooh bitaches on the horizon. Brilliant stuff.
misuky7 chapter 17 . 2/23
This was a fangtastic story. I adored Sophie, she was just a doll. I also loved how much work you seemed to put into the plot of the story. It was beautifully well done. :3
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 12 . 1/21
So glad he wasn't convicted and I hope that Harry realizes his mistake and apologizes to Hermione - though I don't want her to accept his apology right away...
Anya chapter 17 . 1/1
This was brilliant! I enjoyed every chapter and the whole story is really unique. It's sad though that there are no other stories written by you, I'd love to read them!
vickety chapter 17 . 12/27/2015