Reviews for All My Life
this was a great story
HPforever2018 chapter 17 . 4/19
OMG! What a rollercoaster! Amazing story, I can't wait to re-read at a later time.

P.s. this story is not getting as many reviews as it should, because you don't want to waste your time writing a review, while reading it. You are too busy getting to the next chapter.
Carly ark chapter 17 . 4/18
I know it's been years since you wrote this but I just wanted to say I love both your stories and have read them each a few times. Thank you for sharing!
MotekElm chapter 17 . 4/3
aww, great Dramione. ending is a bit fluffy but it works. good angst and adventure throughout
CNova chapter 17 . 3/23
This was such a good story and I really wasn't expecting the plot twist of the second person. hopefully one day you'll come back and write more stories but regardless you're an excellent writer! Draco and Sophie's relationship was adorable as was Draco' s ability to step in and make sure he won her over too.
tee4dree chapter 17 . 3/14
You were able to keep me glued through the chapters, the suspense was well developed!
Some of the characters weren’t cânon, but Hermione and Draco were perfect! Loved this fic, thanks for sharing!
tee4dree chapter 6 . 3/14
I think this woman is Ginny..
MalfoysMxgic chapter 17 . 3/4
I love how Draco ended it. "You're with the cool kids now" Such a good fic!
kimbclar chapter 17 . 2/28
Excellent story!
Wow... I didn't see that coming. Rather twisted. Loving this story!
Bella Luna 92 chapter 17 . 8/17/2017
I actually really liked this story. It was well written, despite the few grammatical errors and a couple of wrong words used. I loved the way you wrote the characters and the plot, specially how you kept the ultimate evil person hidden for so long. )
Hillmorrr chapter 17 . 8/12/2017
Fastpaced and well written. Thank you for sharing!
Wynterlace chapter 17 . 8/11/2017
Cute story
rachel2274 chapter 17 . 7/28/2017
Love your story and hope to read a sequel soon! Your other story Alexandre was fabulous too, please share your talent by writing more stories!
Awfulwaffel chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
I know there's probably little chance of getting an epilogue but I think it would definitely clear up some loose ends. with the weasleys especially