Reviews for Heartbreak and Love
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I loved it
lremmy chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This was so beautiful how they helped Seth and how loving they were. Awesome fic!
Zach Yost chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I love this story can you make more about the shield? Plz?
CrazyFreakyPunk chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
AWWWWW it was soooo lovely, YAY they finally got together in the end and poor seth it's like he couldn't catch a break poor man but he was happy in the end so YAY XD I enjoyed it and would love to see you write more for these three XD
Corkie41 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
So beautiful...and so touching!

It's amazing how Dean and Roman were so in tune with Seth's emotions, and how much he always relied on them for support and encouragement. Their wonderful friendship blossomed into so much more and it was beautiful to watch it develop. And it is interesting that Heath, as an outsider to the relationship, was able to see how Seth felt for Dean and Roman and vice versa.

And the way that Seth gave himself to his two friends, and how they in turn were so gentle to their new lover was great. It showed how much they all truly cared for one another.

Wonderful story!
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
FINALLY! A Shield fic where Roman isn't a crazy Dom.
I loved it! Fave
ja ne!
MelancholicBaby chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Very nice...Im starting to actually like this threesome :) Good jub, keep it up...
iljabreathless chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
PL-LovesDAandSPNForever946 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Great Story! I love how Roman & Dean were there for poor Seth throughout this whole story. I don't blame Seth for falling in love with them. They have been great friends and will be great lovers. Keep up the good work. I hope to read more from you soon.
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
That was AMAZING...simply...beautiful.

I think Roman and Dean really need to thank Heath! Just a great job with Heath being a friend to Sethie.

How dare those girls break his little heart...the part about the baby was the saddest. He wanted it so badly.

I loved it when Seth finally "told" them...great way to tell someone one by the way. I liked too how Roman was the easily the gentlest one.

Just a wonderful story that I will read more than once!

EXCELLENT!
JadeRose1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
A long road to finally reach 'home'