Reviews for End Game Version R
Archleone chapter 12 . 3/6
Is this story dead then? It's a shame. It was entertaining enough. I would have liked to see Naruto maybe return to the kind of power he once had during the ninja war. I was also looking forward to seeing how romance would happen (assuming that it did) considering that Rias seemed pretty interested, Serafall definitely is interested, and Akeno miiiight be interested.

I don't know if Koneko is interested or if she just likes him as a friend/brother/whatever.
MoonRaven0 chapter 12 . 3/3
Don’t know how to start but, more Serafall! The first time I read this, I was tad confused and hopeful with the Serafall label (?) so I was bit disappointed when Serafall had barely any screen time except that assassination one. It’s also rare (like there’s only 1 to my knowledge) to find good Serafall fics when everybody just wants to write a harem, and they all over the top, wish fulfillment, or absolutely unreadable. Anyways, beside Serafall screen time which I hope is the paring, Naruto as somebody pointed out is NINO which isn’t bad because think about how the lack of variety and interest all fics would have if every one was canon, yeah. I don’t know how I feel about you bringing in Fairy Tail characters, mostly because I don’t know how it would fit in the story setting but you’ve done a great job so far so I’ll believe in your writing skills, also because I just got bored of Dxd’s fan service and Issei’s constant desire for breast every single episode, I gave up on the anime so I wouldn’t know if your story is following canon or not beside the Chaos brigade attack of Kuoh, which is where I stopped. But I applaud your stories creativity, comedy (especially the Drunken Fist part), action, and character development and I hope you will eventually find time to write.
MoonRaven0 chapter 5 . 3/1
The guest review at the beginning made me want to write a nicer review because I actually enjoy the story, not just the character interaction and development which is top notch but also the comedy and fight scenes. This isn’t my first time reading this story but I think I was less appreciative of this story as I was new and had lots of materials, now 2 Year’s later I’m scavenging for any, any decent story that’s comprehensible. So I’ll say this, this story is easily top 10, if not top 5 of all ff I’ve read, I don’t know why I heard people hating this story but it’s a great story and I really hope you continue with it. Now with Naruto, my theory is that the 4th Great Shinobi war lasted years with Naruto’s friends dying one by one, including Tsunade and Kakashi is he became Hokage. Then, desperate, Naruto face Madara in one last epic showdown and taking advantage of his arrogance, seals his but is either crippled or had a seal himself or just crippled from the dimensional teleportation in the aftermath, hence why he has so little chakra and Kurama is sealed. But that’s just my theory going from the first five chapters. Anyway I hope your workload lessens for you guys to feel comfortable about writing again.
Last Falconry chapter 1 . 2/28
oml, i can't. this is easily one of the opening characters i've ever read. draws favorable comparisons to the likes of Endo and Yoji and Enbi. i really enjoy what you've done, remove any of his canon traits from him and turn him into an apathetic dickhead who can casually watch someone get murdered in front of him.

sociopathy is waaaay more heroic than undying determination

so good job!
Oblivion168 chapter 12 . 2/18
Too bad that this story did not get an update in a long time. I like everything about it.
Oblivion168 chapter 10 . 2/17
The way Madara talked about Naruto was inspiring in a way, the next thing I am gone do now is to find a fanfiction where Naruto does not have crazy levels of chakra.
Oblivion168 chapter 9 . 2/17
When Madara was sure that Naruto didn't have any surprises he pulls something crazy like this just to show him who is the boss.
Oblivion168 chapter 8 . 2/17
Talk about deep, this chapter portrayed Serafall in a brand new light compared to so many before. The moment with the young boy reminded me a lot of Sasuke and it pretty much made me shed a tear wondering how different the things would have gone if there was at least one person truly caring about Naruto and Sasuke at a young age.

A few words was all it was needed to change things for the better.
Oblivion168 chapter 5 . 2/17
LOL Naruto is a walking disaster that makes people crazy, even more so for Rias that I am surprised she can still live around him.

So many weapons that he could start a small war, pockets with pockets? The best was when he was naked and the detector still did not let him go. That could only mean his body itself is a weapon or he has a shit load of weapons sealed on his skin.
Oblivion168 chapter 4 . 2/17
' _ ' Can we just reflect at the madman unleashed this chapter? If guys are supposed to be devils than Naruto is most certainly a demon, one that no one in that world is able to handle.

Honestly, I am not sure what else to say, this was badass, scary and fucked up and I loved it. If everyone from his old world saw this Naruto they would have died of heart attack.

Well Rias at least know how his dark side looks like now. She has a lot to accept with a smile on her face.
Oblivion168 chapter 3 . 2/16
DDraig wants his babies...can we just have a moment of silence and think about the implication of making one of the strongest beings in that world that might as well be male want to have babies with him even if taken as a joke.

The level of badassery he had to show for something like this while tort-training the two would be to a new level.
Oblivion168 chapter 2 . 2/16
He keeps Madara fu**ing Uchiha in his house as a head...ok it's official this is one of the best Naruto's I saw. You can't do that to Madara os all people and not be a complete badass.

As for what he did in this chapter, you pretty much portrayed him like a bored god and knowing of what he is capable in the cannon and the universe he is in being seen as a god is not a stretch.
salasdaniel74 chapter 12 . 2/15
Erza. Its a wife's duty to know.

Cannot wait for him to use that.
salasdaniel74 chapter 9 . 2/14
I misread chess for cheese... on the next chap.
LordLucifer666 chapter 12 . 2/9