Reviews for End Game Version R
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 16h
Clawed paw? Huh?

Rias Gremory at this point in time would be Heiress, not Head, to the House of Gremory. Head of House would be her father who is still alive even by the point in the series that is currently being published to my knowledge.

The Bijuu aren’t devils… they are Demons… subtle but distinct difference. Then again, they also are of the same order of being as Youkai, so I don’t think calling them Devils would be taken all to kindly.

Quick question, if Rias and Akeno gave an abbreviated explanation to Issei… why is he surprised no one remembers Raynare at the moment?

Oh good, Kurama is present… that makes things so much more amusing…

Fairly sure Koneko could have found him… if she really wanted to. She is a cat after all.

Actually it is split into even more areas than just two. There is also one for the the Gods of Death as well… among other locations in the Underworld.

No, there are certain things that the so-called loyalty bought with an Evil Piece will not save a King from… threatening the only living blood relation of a member of your Peerage is the single most stupid thing you can do as King, especially if that relation is an innocent child.

Why did Akeno declare herself the King of the Peerage? Buchou is the word used by the Occult Research Club members to describe Rias…

Kissee?
Wow chapter 2 . 9/20
So many things happened and this is only chapter two?!
DarkBlight chapter 12 . 9/16
Just wanna say hi and let me say it's been too damn long. And I just wanna know how you two are doing.
Fragg chapter 3 . 9/9
I've read this more than 20 different times in the past. just can't bring myself to read past chapter 3.
Rickjames196 chapter 8 . 9/8
Dang Naruto destroyed zekram.
Rickjames196 chapter 6 . 9/8
This chapter was meh... I unno just wasn't feeling it.
Rickjames196 chapter 5 . 9/7
wow riser is a bitch... Naruto went too easy on him if he had all that info on the fucker... Can't wait for him to stomp the mofo who wants asia. I hope asia makes a devil religion with Naruto as their god if you ever continue this haha.
Rickjames196 chapter 4 . 9/7
holy fuck, gotta love when naruto goes all political on us XD
Rickjames196 chapter 3 . 9/7
oh shit things are heating up. Haha that ending, ddraig went gay for naru
Rickjames196 chapter 2 . 9/7
dang naruto is a badass n madara's head as a pet lulz
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 9/7
pretty good first chapter, how is he 25 tho? did he deage after jumping dimensions?
Alter Pendragon-Dono chapter 7 . 9/6
You're really good to your fans, you know that? Thank you for that.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 12 . 8/22
Seriously, you have got to pick this up again. It is a damn good read. It is funny, it is fun, it has its serious/deep moments.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 1 . 8/21
Interesting
unfortunately i cant take anymore of the trash otaku anime style comedy. Its really just the same thing over and over again, its very dull.
4,064 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »