Reviews for End Game Version R
DracoKing30 chapter 12 . 11/22
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
Bluenait chapter 4 . 11/20
ok i gave it a second cheance but fuck This Naruto is such a fucing pussy i just cant this fic is just FUCKING TRASH
AidenJacksonSmithDSBB chapter 3 . 11/7
… Your a fucking mad genius only This Bites! trumps craziness because it's a self-insert in One Piece
Phe Reh1 chapter 1 . 10/24
deus ex sasuke
Freddielebron chapter 9 . 10/22
I think the problem is that you made naruto of all people a depressed and angsty person, something that canon naruto never was. That’s why people are upset
SUN 2096 chapter 1 . 10/17
still waiting for continuation
LeviHeishichou chapter 12 . 10/10
Hey, my birth language is Spanish, but that doesn't stop me from reading your wonderful stories. Now, I felt a horrible pressure in my chest reading the biography, I wanted to cry. I am very sorry for your loss, I am aware that it was more than a year ago, but the pain of a loss will always be something enormously horrible to bear. From Colombia, I send you a hug and all my good wishes. I love you both very much.
Noreen I-shi chapter 12 . 10/7
Nothing i can say. Just really satisfying work. I hope this will continue. Keep fighting sir author. May your day bright like the sun and tranquil like a moon
thiagopds13 chapter 1 . 9/24
You make a build up to be Naruto x Rias just to throw it in the trash... how stupid can you be? You just destroyed this for no reason and I will stay far away from anything that you write from now on. Disappointing.
Hyperman15 chapter 8 . 9/23
I really like this chapter. The way Naruto smeared Zeckram reminds me of the king of Babylon, Nebuchadnezzar in the Bible when God made him go crazy and he acted like an animal for a couple of years to humble him.
primalparadox chapter 1 . 8/11
Chapter 1.
The main character of your novel gets enslaved through carelessness.

I'm out, bye o/
Fastreadernot chapter 12 . 7/29
still waiting), do not rush, you can handle it, I believe in you
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 12 . 7/15
I love this story. I got nothing else to say.
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 5 . 7/15
The end of the chapter had me laughing so hard
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 4 . 7/15
So am I the only one who loves this Naruto?
4,353 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »