Reviews for End Game Version R
Disturbed chapter 7 . 10/5
I know you are busy and everything, but once you are able to get back into writing stories once your work dies down, I was wondering if you could re-upload the other version? Of course you wouldn't update it unless you wanted too, but I enjoyed re-reading it every now and then.
I-Read-Anything chapter 7 . 10/4
this story is superb... i hope you update it whenever you have enough time and not just outright abandon it...
DanteNaru chapter 7 . 9/30
thanks for the heads up! good luck! See you Soon!
grabblers chapter 7 . 9/22
Will be waiting for the next chapter. Good job - it's easy to feel your style and hands in it. This work certainly has a unique feel to it. Please don't abandon it.
Shipping Serafall pairing or any multiple with her included. Not really a fan of others. Through Kuroka should be good.
Joonwoo chapter 6 . 9/20
This is seriously the best fanfiction I've ever read. I'm astounded by just how much thought and brilliance was put into this tale. Thanks for writing such a brilliant tale!
Farhan14 chapter 6 . 9/16
Although what i'm about to say might sound bad but in the last re-write there was a part in the story where naruto was bullied but didn't retaliate and rias watched the whole thing. I really liked that part. I'm not saying i like seeing Naruto getting bullied but that part was able to truly express just how broken he was. Even though I like this one where he retaliates, but i'm kinda missing that.
myulander chapter 1 . 9/11
YoMama chapter 2 . 9/6
"Then he laid one palm on the nun's head. Her eyes had widened the same time the dead nun opened hers"

Every Angel, Fallen, Devil, God, Buddha, Dragon, Yokai and Human better prepare, for the Messiah of the Elemental Nations is here! Al Haill NaruJesus, our Lord and Savior!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 7 . 9/6
That's was so beautiful.
Wacko12 chapter 5 . 9/5
im kind of lost who is Naruto related too and who are they referring too?
Beeswax2 chapter 7 . 8/31
No worries.
Just , when it's done keep up the FANTASTIC work!
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 7 . 8/30
I was a bit disappointed to realize that this wasn't an actual update, but well real life always comes before Fan fiction so I understand and appreciate the heads up.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 6 . 8/30
I just thanked God for introducing me to such an phenomenal story. I absolutely loved this chapter, it was great seeing how his plans unraveled. I honestly sometimes feel like I am reading about Lelouch rather than Naruto with the exception of some aspects of his personality. Anyway I am loving this.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 5 . 8/30
Loved this chapter. I have to give you guys props for all the underhanded plans that Naruto came up with.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 4 . 8/30
This was a completely different from the previous chapters. I didn't hate the chapter but I didn't really like it either.
2,997 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »