Reviews for End Game Version R
IlovenarutoFFlmao chapter 1 . 5/1
shutcho lame ahh up marco
HyuugaPrincess15 chapter 3 . 2/24
My favorite part is with Serafell and Naruto.
Marco Zilvetti chapter 1 . 2/9
This is not Naruto at all, this is some jerk MC who is trying to be "edgy" and fails at it. Naruto is kinda a badass when he wants it but at the same time he is kind and charismatic and somewhat naive but not in a bad way.
gontheone chapter 12 . 1/9
This Story was one of the best Naruto Stories I have ever got the privilege to read. This was the second time I could read it and it was absolutely awesome.
I am sorry for your loss. I cannot Imagine how you feel.
Despite I wanted to say that this Story was beautiful and interesting. I have many Questions: Is rias in Love with Naruto and practically lied to him, saying she doesn’t considering Akeno was hinting on something?
Is this Story an Harem story and so on?
And more questions that wandered through my mind while I was reading this.

I sincerely hope you may find the resolve and the motivation to update this and keep writing.
I wish you a Happy new Year:)
EVIL-SAGE chapter 12 . 10/28/2023
This. This is a complete and utter masterpiece. Im quite surprised i didnt find this earlier. The amount of depth and thought put into naruto and he rest of the cast is astounding and i love it. For years I kept thinking that naruto never never reached his full potential or depth due to his circumstances. But what happens when hes forced into a situation that takes away his go to tactics, he does what he does best, he adapts! This naruto is older and far more advanced both in terms of maturity, skill and overall experience. The people griping about this being NINO are confused. This isnt a 17 year old naruto jumping in head first and busting heads, this is a 25 year old thats far older and wiser than his younger counter part. As Madara said hes a perfect shinobi(somthing ive never seen naruto actually be)

Usually in crossovers naruto has some trauma and is either moping about or an emo. Then naruto just goes and spills his entire sob story with him reverting back to his old persona like nothing ever happened. This is neither and i love it so dearly since hes not lashing out or a depressing neet hes dealing with it slowly in his own way as it is realistically with trauma. Especially now that a certain furball is with him.
steel.metal14 chapter 12 . 9/21/2023
a damn good read
Sage-Of-Pure-Rage chapter 2 . 9/20/2023
this is the worst version of Naruto I have ever read
Golden Wind God chapter 12 . 9/4/2023
great fic bro
sad to hear about your loss.
both of you were great writers and had such wonderful ideas and supplied us with many great fics .
all the readers are thankful for giving us this opportunity.
if you being here makes your heart hurts ,we understand.
take your time but remember your sister wouldnt want you to be sad and would want you to move on.

anyway I hope that you find peace
Golden Wind God chapter 9 . 9/4/2023
fuck yeah eat shit madaraf
Golden Wind God chapter 2 . 9/1/2023
chapters are funny af
Inv0ke chapter 2 . 8/18/2023
This is such a boring story. I just read it and get bored, and as far as I can tell there isn't a fucking plot at all.

Nothing has changed from cannon I can't read any more of this.
Har Cj chapter 12 . 5/26/2023
He leído la biografía y joder al pasar una perdida así tiene que ser horrible, sé que ha pasado mucho tiempo pero sí escribir historias es algo que hacías junto con ella hacerlo seguramente te recuerda ella todo el tiempo entendible porque no retomar las historias, en lo personal esta es mi historia favorita de Naruto x DxD ten por seguro que si algún día la retomas yo estaré aquí para leerla. Un abrazo
Guest chapter 9 . 5/1/2023
Thanks for giving Azazel an ass kicking, I knew Naruto would do something about it, but I thought it was an ass kicking that would be given 5 chapters after which would be fucking annoying. I hate when they play off someone like Sirzechs or Azazel teleporting randomly into the room punching the MC of the fanfic in the fucking face sending them flying off the couch they were minding their own damn buisness on through 50 trees as a motherfucking test, only for the pussy ass MC who could probably fold Sirzechs with their mere existence to just shrug it off and act like the "bigger man" and letting it go.
Like fucking fold the dude, I give as much shits about their morals as the pussy protags have inches on their non-existent dick. Like when some dude waltzes up into your room and proceeds to lay the hands on you? Man up, aim up and shoot up that hand into that self-entitled, arrogant, lazy "peace loving" asshole's upturned chin and show him why the story follows your fucking ass.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/1/2023
MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA FOOLISH, THIS IS THE POWER OF BEING LATE TO THE SHOW, HIATUS MY ASS IMMA MOVE ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
3i8ed chapter 12 . 4/22/2023