Reviews for End Game Version R
Newotouto chapter 12 . 9/25
Hi gal... I just reading ur bio, and... Hope u well.
I muslim i'll glady send ur sister a present.
The best present there ever was.

If not, i can't do anything to ur sister.
I can only pray for u, hope u well.

Thanks for the story u two write.
Pandaman32470 chapter 1 . 9/17
So I’ve just read your bio and I’m so sorry I’m actually crying I remember finding this story just before the last update and fell in love with it
Sensepi Rescopula chapter 1 . 9/7
this was ass naruto was a pussy for most of this chapter rias and akeno was very annoying, naruto became a pussy everytime akeno and rias reprimanded him and the fact that he didn't even care about his loyalty being forced by the evil pieces to make him loyal to rias was dumb if I was him I would kill rias as soon as possible consequences be damned
naruto44namikaze chapter 12 . 8/31
hi, i just finished reading this amazing story with a really good slow pace and a lot of character depth, then i git curious and read your bio hoping toclearn why its been left like this and after reading through it, i hope you're alright, its never easy losing someone and i can't imagine what you're going through, I'm just a reader that really love stories and seeing this actually has me happy, i hope you finish this one day with everything you're going through, hope you're in good health and can found peace in life.
Shortmike24 chapter 2 . 7/27
this is fucking stupid. whats the point of writing a story if your just gonna have him mope around like a pussy. if i wanted to read about bitch ass pussies, id go online and find a democrat.
camtenor chapter 12 . 7/17
This shit is f*****n' awesome! Hope you update soon.
Lop'l chapter 4 . 7/9
Dieshauser has nowhere near the raw power of Sirzechs, but oh well, that was fucking amazing
Sinless chapter 1 . 7/9
I know you most likely won't continue this, but I had to express how amazingly well this is written. The comedy actually feels natural and is fun to read, speech also flows smoothly and the overall writing style I feel is top class. Haven't seen such a talented author in a long while. Do whatever makes you happy, whether that's writing fanfics or something else that you're passionate about. Peace bro
hi chapter 4 . 7/2
Kinda in shock over this chapter.
It's cool but man is it brutal
omg
This chapter was the funniest.
raadshams636 chapter 1 . 6/14
I know it probably sounds selfish but I am really looking forward to see you continuing and finishing this story one day... It was, is and always will be one of the best fanfictions I have read. So I pray that you can endure your grief and come to terms with it so that you can one day take up this story again...
Fastreadernot chapter 9 . 6/13
May she rest in peace.
Fastreadernot chapter 10 . 6/13
And also, this is your choice, I will not blame you if you decide not to continue it (I think many will agree with me))). How arrogant it sounds.
Fastreadernot chapter 11 . 6/13
And I apologize if I offended anyone. I honestly don't want to offend. Thanks for attention))))
4,310 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »