Reviews for End Game Version R
kirman151 chapter 2 . 2/25
25 year old grown up man studies at a high school. Now, who can tell me what's wrong with this sentence?
SpriteBlue chapter 10 . 2/21
Lol at the sacred gear (like wtf) lol at kurama.
SpriteBlue chapter 4 . 2/21
Uhm wtf. What did the Phoenix family ever did to Naruto?
SpriteBlue chapter 3 . 2/21
I dont whats up with Naruto's chakra. Cant he regen that shit? I mean he said he can, but it would take a long time for him. Thats kind of dissapointing. And i hope the angsty repetant naruto would finally move on.
AJGuardian chapter 11 . 2/19
Just a shame that updates come so slowly.
AJGuardian chapter 12 . 2/19
So this is as far as you have come. Good show so far.
"It had not been hard to find out where she was" what?
AJGuardian chapter 10 . 2/18
The last bit. Oh hell Yess!
KakeruPB chapter 4 . 2/17
I read this chapter a few times now and I can't help but love it. It's my favorite chapter in this story so far with him getting back at Azazel coming in second. Anyways keep up the amazing work you two and I hope you get your muse back.
Mernom chapter 12 . 2/17
Quite the interesting story. Not often I see one where Naruto loses his power and has to relay on skill instead. At the beginning his character seemed a little off, but with the development it got during the story it shapes up quite nicely. Really hope that the story continues, I really want to know how will the exorcists respond to Avalon...
Mernom chapter 10 . 2/16
Azazel got to experience the life of a test subject. Lovely.
AJGuardian chapter 5 . 2/16
Oh God. I'd love to see that shit happen in the last bit of this chapter. The idea is freaking hilarious.
AJGuardian chapter 4 . 2/16
Ooooh, Bane reference.
AJGuardian chapter 3 . 2/16
If I were Draig at that moment I would have wanted to be sealed inside Naruro right now.
Mernom chapter 9 . 2/16
That's some trump card. The cutoff point was somewhat badly done though, in the middle of the conversation, while not explaining the stuff that happened after the fight. Maybe pushing the entire thing into the next chapter would have been better...
4,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »