Reviews for A Fractured Mind
jeoliverio chapter 234 . 1/15
This was the longest story I read, it wasnt the. Best that i have read
indyjones88 chapter 234 . 4/24/2016
Thanks for sharing this so we have an ending to this story.
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 234 . 4/21/2016
I loved reading this story!
letsjustdance chapter 234 . 4/20/2016
Well, I appreciate you posting what you had completed, but I wish you'd completed the story after getting us interested and all. I mean, 234 chapters worth of posting AND 2,500 reviews deserves to be completed, in my opinion. It makes me sad when authors leave the fandom because this is the only one I read. Anyway, good luck! *hugs*
mfaerie32 chapter 234 . 4/18/2016
She's no longer fat? Seriously? Yeah okay. Like she was fat to begin with. Jeez. But I am happy that she's finally...whatever she is & not weak anymore.
GeezerWench chapter 234 . 4/18/2016
Carlisle hasn’t met his soulmate? It’s not Esme?

Huh.

Friggin’ Edward.

Bella needs to get over feeling guilty about everyone else. You’d almost think she was raised Catholic. She can’t control how others behave.

Henry’s birthday!

Edward needs to get the fuck over it. It’s about time. Guess he was a little surprised to see Henry. Suppose he can’t deny Jasper is the father.

Damn. Fire. Shit.

"Despite my selfish emotions toward you, I’m not going to come between you and Jasper.”

How white of him.

Glad he didn’t do anything foolish.

Bella is still tired and wrung out. Good Lord.

A whole month? Good grief. Doesn’t seem beneficial really. Almost anti-reproductive. (I guess that’s not a word, but I don’t know what word to use.) Who takes care of the baby after he’s weaned if the mother is asleep? Guess the baby could feed himself. Hopefully, there'd be another "grown up" around to care for the infant/toddler.

She's finally awake!

Well, hon, I'm glad you finished this up and ended on an up note. Enjoy your Marvel fandom.

You know, you can come over to Better in Texas Fiction any time and post there. Though as of today (04/18/2016), the front page is still being stupid and not loading. In some ways, NING sites can suck. It's been like that for a week! The other pages work. Go figure.

Anyhow, thanks for finishing this up. I've enjoyed this story along the way. Thank you for writing it.
Fangs cape chapter 234 . 4/18/2016
I loved this story. Thank you for finishing it. I think most of us have left the fandom now. Keep writing.
crazymary2100 chapter 234 . 4/18/2016
Great story. While I respect your decision to leave the Twilight fandom it's a disappointment that you will not finish this story for your fans that have followed your story for so long. Best of luck in your future stories.
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 234 . 4/18/2016
Thanks for writing for this fandom, I know Ill miss your cleverness :)
orchidluv chapter 233 . 3/29/2016
Are you please going to continue this story? pleassse
orchidluv chapter 110 . 3/28/2016
Haha this is so funny and confusing and awesome. I'm barely halfway through the story and I'm on the edge of my seat!
becksie chapter 233 . 3/22/2016
Uh oh
barbiedoll123 chapter 233 . 1/31/2016
I hope it goes well soon
GeezerWench chapter 233 . 1/31/2016
Good to see ya!

***

Second thoughts about being vampired? Jeez, girl. Go for it! I live a rather isolated life, so I don't see what her problem is.

GAH talk to Edward? Just send the pissant on his way.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/27/2016