Reviews for Welcome to The Family
Guest chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
Most of the people I know would look down on Angela for leaving a sick child with the baby sitter.
Mercy chapter 16 . 8/24/2015
Ummm... You do realize that this doesn't make any sense, right? Bella was defending Jake saying he wouldn't rape anyone in one sentence then admitting to him abusing and raping her in the next.
It'sHardIKnow chapter 37 . 4/9/2015
Aww this story was amazing the whole way through!
TWILIGHT1978 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
like it
jmeb chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
I am really confused by the inconsistencies in the plot. Two chapters ago Bella didn't like children, and now she has alwsys wanted them. At the beginning she said she can't get over Jake's death, and now we find out that he raped and abused herand sge feared him. At one point you said Bella was friends with Lauren and Tanya, but then Bella bad mouths Tanya. And Bella says she never talked to or saw Edward before the Josh incident, but Edward remembers playing together as kids? Its enough to make me want to stop reading! It might be helpful to plot out the story before you start writing, that way you can keep details straight and the readers won't be confused.
flower123 chapter 37 . 6/15/2014
Such a nice futuretake
Harmony chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
I just have to say, thank you for making Lauren and Tanya the way you did. So many other fanfic writers make them out to be horrible bimbos that torture Bella and act like airheaded snobs. It's nice to read a story where they are just normal, at least somewhat considerate girls. Thank you for that.
BELAVERA chapter 31 . 6/7/2014
Wait until he finds out that Bella lives in the same building as his two half sisters! Although I hope he remembers that his father cheating on Elizabeth was not their fault. Of course his father is taking advantage of his daughters since his wife kicked him out.
BELAVERA chapter 29 . 6/7/2014
So-Matt didn't sign away his rights, Angela just took off, right? Wait until the secretary does get him 100%! It will be 100% on her. But if you're the other woman, just remember, "IF HE WILL CHEAT ON HIS WIFE, HE WILL CHEAT ON YOU,TOO!"
BELAVERA chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
Two divorces and two kid, did he have a child with each one? What did Bella and Lauren mean when they were talking about Tyler in high school? I don't remember that in the books?
BELAVERA chapter 21 . 6/7/2014
Thank you for skipping the actual sex scenes, I read some of them, but I like to make my own action scenes. I just skim them usually. Emmett canoodles with Rose, but let someone else get kissed and HE HAS A BLOODY FIT! He is the biggest hypocrite in the four books.
BELAVERA chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
What a hotspot for bad things to happen! Most of them centering on Jake. I didn't like Jake in the Books, he is a manipulating boy who will do anything to get his way. I'll bet he told all the boys in the locker room that Bella was a volunteer all those times that he forced her! That way no one else would even date her, and Josh thought that she would be willing. He was a curr.
BELAVERA chapter 15 . 6/7/2014
If all he wanted was daddy's voice, they should have let Carter listen to the voice messages on his phone! Then, when Edward came home, he could make a tape recording for any further emergencies.
BELAVERA chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
Will she apologize to Edward for taking her anger out on him? What she did is against the law (texting while driving). Will she feel bad when she remembers that he saved her from being raped by Josh? Bella seems to remember the bad things, but she doesn't re- member the kindness that other people show her.
BELAVERA chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
Why didn't Lauren tell Bella that Tonya had died? She is setting Bella up to make a fool out of herself, I'm afraid. Did she set her up with Josh deliberately so that she (Lauren) had a better chance with Edward?