Reviews for Crookshanks the Matchmaker
Kah Aluada chapter 1 . 7/20
I LOVED IT! Serious! Its amazing!
Hermelind Potter chapter 1 . 7/2
I loved it! Even I'm not sure why Harry kissed Hermione. I mean, I obviously ship them but I seemed like she didn't ask for it. But it was a delicious story anyway. And you're right. It's so obvious that if it'd be Crookshank's call, he would vote for Harry xP
D. Leveille chapter 1 . 6/29
This is such a fun little story, thanks for writing it! You definitely nailed Crookshanks character too, brilliant job xD It makes me feel bad for canon Crookshanks having to live with Ron... horrible :/ Well in our better fanon universe, Crookshanks gets to be with his two most favorite people :3
AnahiPG chapter 1 . 6/24
Hi, I loved your Fic and I love the Cats, I have two, Malfoy and Tris, and He have the character of the Malfoys, I am from Mexico and I love the ship Harmony, I have one page in facebook of them "Harry Potter y Hermione Granger Love" in this page we share pics, videos and all of Harry and Hermione, one thing fans love more is the Fan Fictions of Harmony, we have a folder with synopsis and links of the stories, but this stories they are in spanish, but not have more new stories in Spanish today, for this I have search stories in English, the mostly fans in the page dont speak English, me neither, I understand, i can read good, but speak or write not to much, well, I want to ask your permission to translate into Spanish your fic, and publish it on our website , of course we would put that yours is a story and a link where they can find the potty,in order that fans Harry and Hermione , who love Harmony partner have more to read , to stop that feeling not die ... Please say yes.
i promise, in the page, in the post we will put your name, the link of history and the link to your profile fan fiction .
(Snigger) Even the bushy haired menace's cat can't stand the ugly ginger troll that is the weasel..
Very nice..crookshanks at his devious best.. ;)
lorelover chapter 1 . 2/9
Great story, I can really see Crookshanks acting like that.
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 1/10
That was adorable :)
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 1 . 1/6
Crookshanks is the most amazing cat ever. I love the way you explain all the story through the eyes of the cat. This make me laugh so hard. Thank you.
Cat chapter 1 . 1/2
Dogs has masters, cats has servants...
BMS chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
nice story
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
But he fulfilled his 'duty' as Hermione's familiar quite well.

Even though he had to deal with 'dunder-headed' humans.

Three cheers for Crookshanks!

Hip, hip...

SteveC.
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
One thing first. Crookshanks is not pretentious. He's not full of B.S., he knows how things should be. And of course the cat/kneazle hybrid ships HARMONY. He's a genius.
wannabeMrs.SpencerReid chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I have always known that Crookshanks is a sassy. Lovely story.
lavanyalabelle chapter 1 . 9/9/2014