Reviews for In the Wake of an End
Tsuna 4 Cn4s chapter 17 . 12/12/2013
Oh maaaaaaaan! This was such a great idea! The beginning was wonderfully paced and Robin's feelings so well explained! Gerome was an unexpected character, but you portrayed him so well. The ending... AH! I couldn't keep down the smiles. :) Happiness and fun for everyone! Awesome!

Emmeryn? I expected her death because my brother spoiled it for me, but it was still sad. It was a nice twist plotwise, but seriously, so sad!
Pokemon67 chapter 17 . 12/12/2013
I really like this chapter! The snowball fight was funny! Ah, snowballs...

And how I feel about Emmeryens demise? Well, I honestly didn't think she could be dead. I asked, "She comes back, right?" So yeah, kinda realived that she has a peralog, though it does seem highly improbable that she could servive a fall from a cliff; but hey, that's the good thing about games!

Anyway, have a great day and write, write, write!

Happy Writing!
nanonaneko chapter 17 . 12/12/2013
The last bit confused me. I actually thought there were two different battles, one fought among the parents and the other among the children (because of the "parents squared off in the east" phrase, which implied that the parents were fighting among themselves at the east). It only got clearer for me at the final bit that it was Parents vs Children.

Eh. I watched the little pre-game opening video, saw the whole 'lower-head-single-teardrop' and the dramatic martyr position at the cliff edge and went, "...Well, someone's going to bite the dust." So I went in already 90% sure that she was as good as dead. Went up to 99% when I learnt that she was the main lord's older and much-respected sister (see TVTropes' Mentor Occupational Hazard), was sitting on the throne (see FE7's Uther and Hector), and was pretty much an all-benevolent saint (see TVTropes' Too Good for This Sinful Earth).

Then again, that 1%...

Soo...I couldn't feel many feels, since I knew she'd plummet even before I knew her as a proper character. I didn't quite go, "Oh well, never mind." It was more like, "I knew it '' Mm."
AquaticSilver chapter 17 . 12/12/2013
Gerome :3
Ah, Snowball fight! XD well this is cute :3 pft lol Chrom
Aww 2nd gen kids are so fun! XD

I cried at Emmeryn's demise! TT i did!
Come on, she sacrificed herself in order to save her siblings and people! But the other side of me was still happy cuz Emmeryn is actually not dead.
Alethea R. Grey chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
I absolutely love it! can't wait for more!
Game777Guy chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
Interesting so far. I can't wait to see where this goes.
Game777Guy chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Seriously, you are very good writer. Personally, I like long chapters and long stories, as long as they're good. This one fits the bill. I can't wait to see where it goes.
Game777Guy chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Wow. This is a pretty amazing start. I personally just finished the game, and I went the avatar route for killing Grima. I feel that this opening captures the emotions of that scene in absolute perfection. I can't wait to see where this fic goes.
Marth chapter 16 . 11/18/2013
Hmmmmm... any character...
Everyone has done their fair share of suffering, so this is a good question. I guess...
Hnnnnngnnhhhhh I DON'T KNOW. Uh... Lucina, I suppose? With Robin as my mother? (I hate the ChromxSumia canon, just because her daughter is a preschool dropout.)
Marth chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
Gerome with blue hair is a good thing. It was a result of CherchexVirion, and I paired him up with Lucina.
Cielshadow17 chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
I think this chapter was amazing I felt sorry for Robin but you are right that is how Fire Emblem is so stay awesome! If I were any character I would have to be Gaius I love my sugar! lol and on a side note I totally didn't realize it was you who review my fic! thanks for doing that again it really helps me out! update soon ok?
Fellblood Morgan chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
My answer is: Gregor. Because Gregor is only sexy man in game.
AquaticSilver chapter 16 . 11/18/2013
I know i cried..but yeah, that's how in Fire Emblem is.
But at least, now Robin remembers and somehow it also made Chrom get closer to Robin than before.

Tharja all the way! I can stalk if i want to :D buuut... i'll be a frickin' awesome dark mage (girl)! Hecker's yeah!
momamommam chapter 16 . 11/18/2013
Lovely chapter :) For your question I would pick Cynthia. Hero to the rescue!
Mystic Mundane chapter 16 . 11/18/2013
In my opinion the previous and also this latest chapter is very well done, it helps balance the mood of the story.

As for your question: I would like to be Gaius (LoL)
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »