Reviews for In the Wake of an End
Pokemon67 chapter 19 . 4/6/2014
Awesome chapter! Really nice! :)

Update soon please!

Happy Writing!
ronkuu chapter 18 . 4/1/2014
The first chapter hit my heart just in right (PAINFUL) spot, I read all 18 chapters without stopping! Just what i was looking for, thank you for this 3 dont worry too much about pairing up all the other characters, it may come off as forced and take away focus from the story
A-J-aria chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
Wow I just came across this story today! Very well done! I love it and can't wait to see where you take it from here. Keep up the good work!
Yakumo2112 chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
First thing said: YES! This is the kind of story I wanted! I always thought Avatar would lose her memories a second time, in the ending, so I'm so happy to read this
Second: AVATAR AND CHROM! DOUBLE YES! (Throws a parade) No, really, I love the pairing, and reading another fanfic without them made myself sad, this one recovered my smile :D
Also, they fell in love agaiiin w! Sooo cute!
Third and last thing because is midnight and I REALLY should be going to sleep is: whaaat? the ending left me lost as what Thierry would want! Amazing, spectacular!
You also have a way with words, and I'll be waiting on for the continuation!
:D
Rio 2.0 chapter 18 . 2/27/2014
LOVE IT.

The drama and the subtle angst which is slightly tuggering away there but isn't so blatant it hurts. And your characterizations are great- and you don't just focus on a select few characters - you find ways to make more and more of them pertinent and I love that. LOVE IT.
Rapis-Razuri chapter 18 . 2/21/2014
(FF won't let me submit a signed review for some reason)

*like a drama queen*
...YOU!
HOW COULD YOU?
Make us wait so long and then leave us with (another) a cliffhanger? T_T
*end drama queen moment*

...

Oh Chrom...He's lot more like his father than we thought, isn't he?
But on the bright side, don't worry about Thierry. I think he made a wonderful first impression here and I look forward to seeing him play out his role :D
AquaticSilver4 chapter 18 . 2/21/2014
Uhhh i don't know what happened but seems i cannot review with my account. Chap18!

Scrap or scratch...?

Whaaatt?! Oh heckers! This chapter is one hecka of a chapter!

True, Chrom married a grimeal yet he's trying to kill those other grimeal. Darn, for some reason this plot is playing tricks on my head. Anyways...why is Chrom not King yet i wonder...?
As for the new character, whoa cousin?! Well this is something unexpected!

-AquaticSilver-
almost mediocre chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
WHOA, DRAMA.
Knew Chrom would have to face up to this one day. I have a feeling Robin won't be too pleased once she knows the full story...
And, your OC seems great!
So, overall...
My favourite chapter so far! So, (yet again) update soon! :)
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Okay, due to the merging of two of the chapters, seems to think I've already reviewed chapter 18. So I'll have to review the first chapter to actually review the latest one. :P

Anyway, OCs are a challenge for sure. I still haven't really created any beyond a one-chapter appearance by a few. I think you did a pretty good job of making Thierry interesting throughout this chapter. Before he was just a mysterious figure, apparently connected to both or either Robin and the Grimleal. Here we learn that Robin is made nervous by the man's presence, but isn't sure why. Later we see that Thierry is rather fanatical and willing to push people's buttons. Then we get a very interesting revelation: he's her cousin, and can tell her things about her life from even before she met Chrom. I can only guess where you will take him, but you divulged enough about his character to hold our attention, and this is only the beginning.

I first I though it was odd that the Grimleal would try to re-breed another Avatar, seeing as Grima has been destroyed forever. Now that I think about it, though, how would the Grimleal know about that? Not all of them would have heard that their "god" was destroyed by itself (or an alternate universe version of itself). They might try and create another Avatar anyway. That would actually be a really sad scenario: to have Morgan and/or Lucina's descendants used in an elaborate and possibly terrible breeding program in order to be the vessel for a demon-dragon-god that no longer exists (at least as it once did).

And poor Chrom and Robin. It's understandable why he wouldn't tell her about being the Heart of Grima, but to have it told to her like that is not going to help her. It's not only one more thing Chrom withheld from her, it's just devastating news all on its own.

The next few (maybe more) chapters promise to be very interesting indeed, I've been enjoying this story immensely thus far, but I'm quite intrigued as to what the future holds. This was an excellent chapter and as always, I await the next one.
super mario 675 chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
very good story i like it so for please continue
sanxian chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
The plot thickens!

I wonder if we'll learn what happened to Robin during those two years missing? I just can't wait shshdhshsh orz
AquaticSilver chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
What?! Cliffhnager! Nooo!

Author's note:
Haha lol :D
Oh yes i have! The only thing im regretting and still trying to get are FE: PoR and RD..i played a bit but i want it!
I would say FE: Awakening but no, this is a new FE game, gotta be other games besides FE:A. I wanted to say FE12 but noooo, they don't authorized to release it in overseas. So, I would say my old FE: Sacred Stones! I've most and played this more than my other FE games! Hey, Ephraim is such a cutie and HE IS MINE! And of course, there's Chrom too :3
Game777Guy chapter 18 . 1/12/2014
You leave us on a cliffhanger? Whyyyyyyy? Still, this is interesting.
Question of the chapter, I have played all the international Fire Emblem games except Shadow Dragon and one of the Japanese games. Awakening is my favorite, though.
MuatiniMartini chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
ok, if i could be any FE:A character, probably Cherche :) (all time fav character in the game)
Rapis-Razuri chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
Yay, an update! :D *reads* No! A cliffhanger ):
Anyway, love the Gaius/Cordelia/Chrom banter and the appearance of this mysterious stranger (a male!Robin expy, perhaps?). Plot thickens, yay!

For your question... Besides Awakening I've played 7, 8, 10 and Shadow Dragon. A friend of mine sent me a translated ROM of FE6, but I still haven't finished that.

After reading up on PoR, the Tellius games and FE7 has the most interesting stories. Nothing about SS really sticks out, but I do like some of characters. Shadow Dragon was pretty dull compared to the others, but it was worth playing IMO.

OVERALL, Awakening is probably my favorite. The music is great, and yes, the main story is pretty cliche, but the characters and Future Past DLC makes up for that. Perhaps its just the Final Fantasy/Pokemon player in me, but I like the world map feature and while I'm no min/maxer by any means, I do like having the ability to customize the characters (even if it is horribly imbalanced). The voice acting also deserves a mention. It REALLY helps bring the characters to life.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »