Reviews for In the Wake of an End
Lori Konosuna chapter 15 . 2/8
Whoa...THAT WAS INTENSE!
Damn...So is Robin still being controlled? Is Grima really gone?
So many questions...XDD
...If I was an FE:A character...I think I'd be Gaius, as I like sweet foods. But maybe I'd be Henry... :p
Lori Konosuna chapter 10 . 2/8
Beautiful chapter. That suspense at the end was powerful!
Gaius was 1000% in character! He's one of my favorites as well, so thank you.
Lori Konosuna chapter 1 . 2/8
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
THANK YOU.
Alylia chapter 6 . 1/13
This is so beautiful. It really is. DO NOT DISCONTINUE THIS STORY. I love it too much, you're writing is amazing.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
Too much to write, huh? Take your time, dear, as I always say. Don't worry about writing "too much." It's still excellently, enjoyable, and has me waiting anxiously for more. It will be sad when it end, but at the same time, I do want to see it conclude.

In any case, yay, Robin has her memories back! It has been a long time in coming, and I thought for some time that most of them would remain lost. Still, it has been a long, heard, and tumultuous time for Robin these past months since her return, so this well earned. I doubt things can pick up where they left off for Robin and Chrom even with her memories back, but I can imagine that their relationship won't be so on-again/off-again awkward. First things first, of course; they need to get away from the Grimleal (or rather, blast them to kingdom come).

I just love how Nah takes charge of that scene after Chrom gets the telepathic message from Theirry. Ignoring the fact that she can turn into a dragon, she's a diminutive girl and tends to be on the quiet side when she's not annoyed. She was probably one of the last people the Shepherd expected to be commanding like that, but she does know about the whole telepathy thing. That, and the fact it involves Robin, her good friend and the mother of her boyfriend/fiance/husband. I also got a kick out of Nah reprimanding Sumia, since they are voiced by the same actor (Danielle Judovits XD)

Theirry is still doing an excellent job of providing exposition while not being obvious about it. His explanation for how devoted the Plegian people really are makes a lot of sense. There doesn't seem to be any ulterior motive for the Grimleal or Validar in wanting to awaken Grima. There are no delusions of grandeur, no promises for great power, no outright grudges against against the world for being oppressed; they apparently just want to bring back the Fell Dragon because, why not? It bothered me that the Grimleal are apparently so shallow. Having them be influenced by Grima's dark power (his bones are still found around the palace, after all) makes sense. Having the Fellbloodline also be able to carry that influence makes sense as well. Plegia is apparently always a theocracy, but Gangrel himself said he wasn't a practicing Grimleal, and thus the waning of that religion also fits in. This is very well thought out.

What more can I say that I already haven't? This chapter is fantastic and your writing is fantastic. It's so well put together and so obviously well thought out. As I said, don't worry about how long your take or how long this fic will be. I want you to continue to do your best. :)

QotC: Lissa and Cynthia would be my first picks for most festive during the Christmas season. I can see Sumia enjoying the holiday and at least wanting to help make and put up decorations and prepare food and get everyone gift, though she would also make a huge mess of everything. She would then get depressed that she messed everything up. Actually, maybe the holidays would make her stressed because she wants to participate, but it afraid her klutziness will ruin things. I'm sure Gaius would make any excuse to try out the sweets of the season, or to prepare them. Morgan would probably really get into the Christmas spirit, or a similar winter solstice holiday.
88 Ringo 88 chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
fjahjhgkdkahfjkghdsjfh
This story is amazing.
I started reading it sometime last year, and I followed it- not sure if I've left a review yet or not, though. I got caught up in school, robotics, math club, debate, band, and loads of other stuff, and I wasn't playing FE that often. I started playing again this Christmas, and I found this in my email... just wow. This is the best FEA story I've read, and I can't wait for an update.
Who is the most festive? I'd think Lissa and Cynthia as well, and I could see those two trying to get everyone together for a really nice meal and gift exchange.
Ugh, this is so good... I can't wait for an update!
Jay Lightning Strike chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
Hi! I just recently got into Fire Emblem Awakening and I have to say I am really enjoying your story so far! The direction it's taken is interesting and I am looking forward to the rest of it! One question though, How many more chapters do you figure it will be? Just curious haha!
Have an awesome new year!
Jay
Guest chapter 25 . 12/24/2014
I don't want it to end, it's so good!
Reader chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
I just finished reading this and I have to ask, can any long time readers give an approximation of how Long it will be until the next chapter is up?
BrilliantPurple chapter 25 . 12/24/2014
Yesss! An update! Cant wait for more!
Person chapter 22 . 12/15/2014
I always imagined that Robin was on her/his way to Ylisse to offer her services to the army and was stopped by Grima. And then, as Grima said, when he tried to "become one with robin" she/he was to weak and lost her memory. And Grima not knowing what to do next, left her there.
Ventusblade chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
I've just started reading this but it's quite good. All the characters are portrayed accurately to how they are in the game, and attention to detail is outstanding. Definitely excited to read more of this.

-Ventusblade
Lexitron chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
Can't wait for the rest! Well written! I need more!
Lokomotivv chapter 24 . 12/5/2014
Beautiful! Please continue this soooooooon :)
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 12/1/2014