Reviews for In the Wake of an End
Juliana chapter 14 . 8/6/2015
Ugh I keep telling myself to go to sleep after this chapter, but I keep reading! Awesome work!
Scarlet chapter 27 . 7/2/2015
Hi! So I just found this the other night, and I honestly could not put it down. I stayed up till three finishing it because I was so captivated by your story telling. I hope you continue writing, even if it's just for fun. I enjoyed reading all of it, and the only thing I really would criticize (aka really want) is the reunion between Robin and Lucina. Thank you for writing this lovely story though!
sirmuz chapter 27 . 6/23/2015
This was the first full length fanfic I've read about Awakening and I can happily say that I enjoyed it. Although, I can't help but wonder where little Lucina is in all of this. I feel like she would have at least bean mentioned at some point.
Lili chapter 27 . 6/7/2015
This was a really great fanfic to read! Im happy that you made this!
Luigified531 chapter 27 . 6/8/2015
That was such a good story! And the ending was so cute! I loved it!
BrilliantPurple chapter 27 . 6/6/2015
Sad to see my first fire emblem story coming to an end, but i love it to pieces. Great job!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 27 . 6/6/2015
Darn, I wish I had reviewed this sooner. It would have been the least I could do for you. Sadly, I have less time for reading and reviewing fanfiction these days, especially since I want to get back to writing fanfics more seriously. Ah well, better late than never, as they say.

What a wonderful way to end this story, with Robin spending a warm moment with the three most important people in her life, as well as the final good-bye with Thierry. The first part was beautiful and haunting. How much of it was a dream and how much was Thierry's spirit somehow speaking to Robin? It probably doesn't even matter. The emotions throughout this part are gut-wrenching. Robin knows she doesn't have much time, and with the earth literally trying to take her away, there's a great desperation for her to speak to Thierry, her mother, and aunt. Theirry's tragic back story comes in full force here, with him not even being allowed to die until Robin was safe from the Grimleal. Sure, he feels that he has atoned for what he has done in the past, but there’s still that sad realism that he had a terrible life. It's a bittersweet ending, but at least it seems that his soul is finally at peace.

The family and romantic fluff in the next few parts is well welcomed after that melancholic first par. There are real reunions all around and adorably sweet mentions of Morgan’s hair, the spot where he and Nah were found napping by Robin, Chrom being “an irritatingly noble and self-sacrificing prince,” and how excited Robin is by her husband approaching her. Also, Lucina and Inigo about to have a proper wedding in a week’s time. X3 I just afore it all!

The juxtaposition of the two major parts is appropriate for the final chapter as well, as much of the entire story is the shifting between the more serious moments and fluff. I vaguely noticed some slight errors, but they were not major enough to remember what they were. They don’t interfere at all with how powerful this chapter is. Well, I do have one niggling question, but perhaps I’ll PM you about that later.

I don't know how much writing experience you've had before writing this fic, but this is one of, if not the best debut story on I have read thus far. You clearly have great writing skills, and they've been honed throughout the past almost two years since you started this fic. This story started with an interesting premise and implied promises of something great. I’m happy to say that it delivered on those promises. The way you depict emotions through character thoughts, actions, and words is just excellent. You’re writing in general, from use of descriptions, dialogue, and word choice, is very strong, but it’s this ability to depict emotion that I think is your strongest suit. You also did justice, and then some, to the characters and game world.

Thank you for writing this story, for sharing it all with us, and for completing it. You earned every one of those 375 reviews. You also well-deserved that ice cream. :D I wish you the best in your future endeavors, and perhaps if you should write some time else that catches my eye, I’ll check it out. J
Artekerca chapter 27 . 6/2/2015
Eeeeeeeeep! I freaking love this story.. I'm really sad it's over but it was fabulous through and through :3 thank you for writing such a lovely story!
Lori Konosuna chapter 27 . 6/2/2015
WOHOO! This fanfiction was a very enjoyable read! I'll miss it. AW THE ENDING IS SO CUTE XDD
A year? Congratulations.
TT That scene when Thierry joined those two ladies when whisking off to heaven was very beautifully written with some amazingly symbolic imagery.

I hope you will write another FE13 fic one day!~
marginalism chapter 27 . 6/2/2015
Yaay, congrats on finishing this wonderful story! Even though I never posted any review there until now, and I had to say it was a truly pleasant ride and you're really talented at writing stuff. A little bit sad it's over now, but heh, that was expected. Until next time~
wisdom-of-me chapter 27 . 6/1/2015
Noooo! I have no questions for you as this ending could not be closer to perfect but...
I never wanted it to end, and now here I am, a blubbering mess so-
Thank you. It was such an amazing story and I really did love every chapter! I look forward to read more of your works in the future! :)
Misty Rain the Female Warrior chapter 27 . 6/1/2015
Aww~! I loved this chapter! This story was beautiful~! It's a shame it had to end, but hey! It ended on a great note! You're a great writer! You keep up the good work your future stories!

Before I go, I have to say, for the previous question you asked, if I hadn't answered it already, is Lucina and Morgan. I mean, I see them as brother and sister, not as lovers. I guess that's what happens when I pair Fem!Robin and Chrom together. xD

Anyway, I'm out. Once again, this was a great story with a great ending! If you do keep making more fanfictions, then keep up the good work! :D I'll see you!
-Misty Rain
HyliaHellscythe chapter 26 . 5/16/2015
I have no disliked ship in FE:A! Wait...There's another fire emblem coming out!? PLEASE UODATE SOON I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
HyliaHellscythe chapter 11 . 5/16/2015
I'm totally with you I SHIP ROBIN AND CHROM FOREVER!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/30/2015
Okay first off, I loove this fan fiction! It's soo good and you've done a great job writing it! But I'm reading it in 2015 and was wondering if you've made any more chapters? If you have please let me know! It's so good to leave it off like that!
398 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »