Reviews for In the Wake of an End
Cyllia Yue chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
Koniichiwa! how was your trip, I missed your fic so much, but I'm glad that you're safe :)

Owwwwwwww how cute the little hints of MorganxNah *o* I love them so much n.n

Oawwwwww Chrom and Robin, my really OTP, a love meant to be ñ.ñ

Oh gods you also pair Panne with Lon'qu, when I did that my friend almost kill me for no pairing him with Lissa, for me they personalities and past mixes so good, It's not the classic fluffy love, it's something more mature and serious, that's why I love them. *0*

A husband for Panne, I don't know in my third playtrough I pair her with Freddy n.n
Now I'm going to do some supports with her, so...

Yayy cookies and hugs :P
Kisses and hugs! have a nice day n.n
sorry for the english :)
ZeroRei00 chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
Well i really dont have any idea to who Panne will be paired with so its your choice...and if you dont mind...*takes some cookies and hugs you*...welcome back ..
Guardian54 chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
I always put Panne with Stahl (make the guy cook for himself) because Gaius and Donnel are reserved for Sully and Nowi, then again that's with Tharja getting M!Robin, it's the only way to get as much of LE GALEFORCE into the next generation as possible.
OpenOtaku chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
Hm... No I do not have any ideas, but please continue soon.
wisdom-of-me chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
I love your story so much! It was exactly what I needed after finishing the game!

And for your query of Panne... I think mine is just as unusual, at least, I have come across anyone else doing it before.

Panne and Frederick.

I find your paring entertaining as I normally pair Lon'qu with Lissa. It'd be funny to see Panne and Lon'qu together I guess, but I'm too fond of my pairings to try! XP
StarlightBreaker chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
I thought Lon'qu was quite good actually, Chrom actually agreed wow now lets just hope Robin's "Tactician skills" haven't gotten rusty cause that would suck.

That was smart of Morgan not telling her about the whole story, Nice chapters I'll try to keep up with this story again. :)
Saenka chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
Hi ! I really like what you've done with the story
Keep up, it's great !
Azulhada chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Omg your going to Canada?! Then in that case you are seriously excused from writing for a while while you enjoy my home country XD So not a bad chapter can't
Wait for the next one!
Pokemon67 chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
I needed something to read and I found this. I COULDN'T STOP! Really, this is an awesome story.

Up-date soon!

Happy Writing!
iryna chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Lon'qu and Lissa are ridiculously adorable together! I loved this chapter :D Excited to see the Shepherds reunite!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
"A tactician to finalize the plan"...in other words, let's do something that requires putting Robin back in her element with her companions and maybe help her job some memories? If anything, she's probably sick of staying in that place all the time. Considering Chrom's previous caution, he probably won't push her headfirst into it, though I imagine she'll take to being a strategist like a fish to water.

The memory of Chrom and Lissa as kids was rather sweet. I always like seeing glimpses of character pasts, even if they're fan invented. The Cracked Lilian story was a nice touch as well, giving the fic's world a bit more depth. And not to worry, Lon'qu was handled well. I imagine he would be a difficult to write, especially after being married and presumably slightly less skittish around women he cares about.

Your writing and characters continue to be excellent. I quite enjoyed reading this chapter. Have a great time in Canada! :)
Tsuna 4 Cn4s chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
I think you did very well with Lon'qu! I don't think his actions or dialogue were out of character.

Aw! Why do you have to go just when you put out your biggest cliff hanger yet? I can't wait for the next chapter! *whines and complains shamelessly*
Cyllia Yue chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
n.n Oh my mommy! Lon'qu is soo sweet! he's to shy *-* that's make him even more adorable :D aww tne story of the doll is so cute! I love the brotherhood between Chrom and Lissa

A really really sweet and happy chapter! I love it *-*
A lot of sweet kisses and hugs \3/ good luck with your trip, :) care yourself, I'll wait for you even if I have to wait months XD

sorry about the english :(
Sparks101 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Another good chapter. You are doing great with your challenge. I hope you have fun on your trip.
passwordrawr chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Nice job with that puppet... Backstory that fits wonderfully in awakening.
Lol I'm going to Canada next week. Wedding for my relative. XD.
...You'd think Morgan could handle it?
Or even Lucina?
Even though she is the main tactician, her children had to have gained some of her knowledge... They're great leaders too.
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »