Reviews for In the Wake of an End
Tsuna 4 Cn4s chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
Nice chapter! Finally, Chrom and Robin are interacting! :) Hopefully she will be more polite to "Blue"... in the near future... Hehe.

"Your footwork is the only thing at fault here," he said instinctively, his old role as her coach instinctively taking over as he stepped into the ring. "

This was the only mistake I saw throughout this chapter; you used instinctively twice you did it twice.

As for Panne, um... I am a fan of her and Vaike, but my brother prefers her and Gregor. I think her conversations with Teach are very sweet, though. Or Kellam, he is also a good choice. His supports rival Vaike's in thoughtfulness.
almost mediocre chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
Uh, wow. Great chapter. Thanks for updating, that made my day! WHEN WILL ROBIN GET HER MEMORY BAAACCCKKKK.
Pokemon67 chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
I like this chapter! And sorry for your delay with Panne, I would give you some suggestions, but I had to marry her to Gauis since he was the only one left :p Anyway, have a good day!

Happy Writing!

(What? I didn't favourite this? Silly me, always forgetting things)
AquaticSilver chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
But Chrom, Blue is so perfect nickname for you!
Actually, before i found out that Gauis nicknamed Chrom 'Blue', i already nicknamed Chrom 'Blue' since he has cobalt blue hair and a noble prince. I always name the guys with blue hair and nobles :) (Hector and Ike)

You can Paire Panne with Stahl...? Wait does Stahl has pairing already, i forget.
Cyllia Yue chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
Koniichiwa! how was your trip, I missed your fic so much, but I'm glad that you're safe :)

Owwwwwwww how cute the little hints of MorganxNah *o* I love them so much n.n

Oawwwwww Chrom and Robin, my really OTP, a love meant to be ñ.ñ

Oh gods you also pair Panne with Lon'qu, when I did that my friend almost kill me for no pairing him with Lissa, for me they personalities and past mixes so good, It's not the classic fluffy love, it's something more mature and serious, that's why I love them. *0*

A husband for Panne, I don't know in my third playtrough I pair her with Freddy n.n
Now I'm going to do some supports with her, so...

Yayy cookies and hugs :P
Kisses and hugs! have a nice day n.n
sorry for the english :)
ZeroRei00 chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
Well i really dont have any idea to who Panne will be paired with so its your choice...and if you dont mind...*takes some cookies and hugs you*...welcome back ..
Guardian54 chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
I always put Panne with Stahl (make the guy cook for himself) because Gaius and Donnel are reserved for Sully and Nowi, then again that's with Tharja getting M!Robin, it's the only way to get as much of LE GALEFORCE into the next generation as possible.
Astrelli chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
Hm... No I do not have any ideas, but please continue soon.
wisdom-of-me chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
I love your story so much! It was exactly what I needed after finishing the game!

And for your query of Panne... I think mine is just as unusual, at least, I have come across anyone else doing it before.

Panne and Frederick.

I find your paring entertaining as I normally pair Lon'qu with Lissa. It'd be funny to see Panne and Lon'qu together I guess, but I'm too fond of my pairings to try! XP
StarlightBreaker chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
I thought Lon'qu was quite good actually, Chrom actually agreed wow now lets just hope Robin's "Tactician skills" haven't gotten rusty cause that would suck.

That was smart of Morgan not telling her about the whole story, Nice chapters I'll try to keep up with this story again. :)
Saenka chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
Hi ! I really like what you've done with the story
Keep up, it's great !
Azulhada chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Omg your going to Canada?! Then in that case you are seriously excused from writing for a while while you enjoy my home country XD So not a bad chapter can't
Wait for the next one!
Pokemon67 chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
I needed something to read and I found this. I COULDN'T STOP! Really, this is an awesome story.

Up-date soon!

Happy Writing!
iryna chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Lon'qu and Lissa are ridiculously adorable together! I loved this chapter :D Excited to see the Shepherds reunite!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
"A tactician to finalize the plan"...in other words, let's do something that requires putting Robin back in her element with her companions and maybe help her job some memories? If anything, she's probably sick of staying in that place all the time. Considering Chrom's previous caution, he probably won't push her headfirst into it, though I imagine she'll take to being a strategist like a fish to water.

The memory of Chrom and Lissa as kids was rather sweet. I always like seeing glimpses of character pasts, even if they're fan invented. The Cracked Lilian story was a nice touch as well, giving the fic's world a bit more depth. And not to worry, Lon'qu was handled well. I imagine he would be a difficult to write, especially after being married and presumably slightly less skittish around women he cares about.

Your writing and characters continue to be excellent. I quite enjoyed reading this chapter. Have a great time in Canada! :)
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »