Reviews for In the Wake of an End
Misty Rain the Female Warrior chapter 27 . 6/1/2015
Aww~! I loved this chapter! This story was beautiful~! It's a shame it had to end, but hey! It ended on a great note! You're a great writer! You keep up the good work your future stories!

Before I go, I have to say, for the previous question you asked, if I hadn't answered it already, is Lucina and Morgan. I mean, I see them as brother and sister, not as lovers. I guess that's what happens when I pair Fem!Robin and Chrom together. xD

Anyway, I'm out. Once again, this was a great story with a great ending! If you do keep making more fanfictions, then keep up the good work! :D I'll see you!
-Misty Rain
HyliaHellscythe chapter 26 . 5/16/2015
I have no disliked ship in FE:A! Wait...There's another fire emblem coming out!? PLEASE UODATE SOON I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
HyliaHellscythe chapter 11 . 5/16/2015
I'm totally with you I SHIP ROBIN AND CHROM FOREVER!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/30/2015
Okay first off, I loove this fan fiction! It's soo good and you've done a great job writing it! But I'm reading it in 2015 and was wondering if you've made any more chapters? If you have please let me know! It's so good to leave it off like that!
When the Moon Met the Sun chapter 26 . 3/18/2015
Oh my gosh! I did not see that final confrontation coming! I had my doubts about Thierry since his arrival, but his ultimate dedication to Robin and her happiness was heartbreaking. He was integral to getting her to come to her senses about herself and he gave everyone their freedom in addition to giving Robin her memories. The reunion between Chrom and Robin was so sweet, too, and yes, we need fluff! All of it! They went through hell to get to this point and they deserve a fairy tale ending.

I don't know if there's any couple I actively dislike. I think they all have their moments. And I can't wait for the new FE! Or for the new Florence album! What a time to be alive!
elieg1ory chapter 26 . 3/18/2015
THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER READ OH MY GOD. I actually stayed up all night reading it, I couldn't look away! You are an absolute amazing writer, I could learn so much from you! everything is so well written and perfectly captured and this could totally be a continuation of the story, I'm so happy I took the time to read it.

(also, my least favorite ship is Sumia and Chrom, which I guess sounds weird but I just so hardcore ship Robin and Chrom that I don't like any other ship with him haha)
Jazz chapter 26 . 2/23/2015
You've made such great character development with Theirry, but now he's gone :'( I still love your writing, please continue. I look Foward to the next one.
coolpool2 chapter 26 . 2/25/2015
I really enjoyed reading this fanfiction. You've done a very good job writing it.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 26 . 2/24/2015
Yeesh, I really took my time in getting to this review. :P I really have been negligent when it comes to fan fiction. So yeah, don’t feel bad about taking long on this chapter when I’ve been bad about reading regularly. Life gets in the way, and it tends to be more important than fan fiction.

Anyway, we at last get a true reunion between Chrom and Robin now that there’s nothing holding back her feelings. Having Morgan and the others run up to her in a group embrace was sweet enough, but I really liked it when Nah told them to leave Robin and Chrom a moment to themselves . She’s grown more into that maturity that was partially a façade in the game. I also have to love how Chrom says there is no one else who would take him. That emotion you depict so excellently in especially strong in this scene. I could almost feel Robin’s overflow of emotions, and those of the others to a lesser extent.

While there were bit of foreshadowing, like the statement about all magic having loopholes and the amount of blood needing to be spilled to break the barrier curse, it’s still shocking to see Thierry take his own life so that the Shepherds could get out without killing children. He has always been a disturbed man (not just in this fic, but it seems since he was young), and its just really sad that he felt his life was expendable enough to take it so that his cousin and her friends and family could live. It’s tragic for poor Thierry, and I imagine Robin is going to feel terrible about his sacrifice as well. She’s the only one to make a sacrifice out of herself, after all. :P I do have to wonder what those last memories are.

I didn’t find this chapter, with all of its events and happenings, hard to follow, though one reason I did take so long to review was that I didn’t have enough time to read it in one sitting (or when I did have the time, I did something else). It may have been harder to follow if I just read chunks of it at a time. I can certainly understand the surge of ideas and wanting to get them down in a story. I do think you handled that well. Things were especially chaotic in the last paragraph, but that served a purpose and even then, not at all hard to follow. Grammar-wise, there were some typos and missing words, but this is a long chapter, so its understandable. I would point out specifics, but the inability to copy and paste makes me not want to. :P

Overall, though, I think this is an excellent chapter. There is so much going on, but it’s all very well written. The emotions throughout run as high as it always has throughout this fic. This may be the last “high” in terms of plot for this fic, at least in terms of the Grimleal, but I am looking forward to those loose ends. I’m also always up for fluff. :3 Take as much time as you need with that chapter. I do hope I’ll get around to reviewing that in a more timely manner.

QotC: I try not to dislike fictional things, especially characters, (if I don’t like something, I tend to be indifferent), but I really, really dislike Nah x Inigo. I adore Nah and think she’s a surprisingly multifaceted character. Most of her supports, Scramble DLC conversations, and her recruitment Paralouge do an excellent job of portraying that, some four of her romantic supports make her out to be some sort of psycho. Inigo is the worst of the lot. For crying out loud, she essentially threatens to eat him if he doesn’t marry her. Imagine if their genders were reversed? It’s just totally unfunny and I basically ignore it and chalk it up to a crazed writer with a terrible sense of humor so that I don’t think any less of Nah.

To end on a brighter note, I am excited about Fire Emblem: If (or whatever the Wester subtitle will be). I can’t help but have high hopes for this game. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 2/19/2015
I'm honestly in love with this story (is it selfish to say I'm glad it's 2 chapters longer than expected? I don't want it to end!)
I may have Fangirled too much when Robin and Chrom were finally together again 3

I'm excitedly waiting for the next one!
nanonaneko chapter 26 . 2/17/2015
The last bit was kind of confusing. I didn't get the whole thing about the Grimleal's seal being blue too and a loophole and whatnot. _ Might have to reread that a few times, since it's been a while since I read the previous few chapters _

But oh my god, yay, Chrom finally gets Robin back completely! \o/

Most disliked FE:A ship...is probably Frederick/Cordelia. Because both of them could be so much happier. I personally love Frederick with Sumia and Cordelia with Stahl, because of the way the former pair bounce off each other and the fact that Stahl always manages to make his spouse (no matter who it is) so happy in the end. Cordelia needs it. I know the Frederick/Cordelia ship is beautifully, tragically painful and that has its own charms in a story, but I'm a softie at heart and want these lovely people to be happy.

FE14...I'll look forward to it if it stays on a handheld. FE9-10 broke my heart, being on them big ol' Gamecube and Wii, which I don't really buy.
BrilliantPurple chapter 26 . 2/17/2015
Wow...totally worth the wait! Bring on the next chapter :D cant wait to see what happens next!
Acqua Sole chapter 26 . 2/17/2015
What a cliffhanger! I must say that when Thierry was introduces I never would have expected this type of sacrifice from him; but what does this mean for Robin? As for my least favourite ships... Tharja/Robin (stalking is creepy and not a good basis for a relationship), Robin/ second gen (it squicks me out!) and Nah/ Inigo.
AnimeGalaxy chapter 26 . 2/16/2015
Thanks for updating! I loved the reunion scene. It was so sweet :)
Sky Painter chapter 26 . 2/16/2015
I had a terrible feeling as I went through this chapter... And of course, you had to validate that feeling.

A few things I'm still a little confused about. This might have been brought up in a previous chapter, but how did Thierry give Robin her memories back? Was he simply helping her unlock memories she'd put away or does it have something to do with their previous connection to Grima?

Also, Thierry's condition at the end, was it only due to his injuries, or was it compounded by illness, or whatever condition he'd been suffering from through the story?

Otherwise, a riveting chapter. Can't wait to read the next few... And probably cry.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »