Reviews for In the Wake of an End
BrilliantPurple chapter 24 . 11/20/2014
Omg! This story is soooo good! Your story is just too great, that I basically understood what went on in the game w/o playing it or having any prior knowledge of it. Read it in 2 days, soo good cant wait for the new chapters
Tommythe beast chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
My fav couple hands down is StahlXMiriel
Remepie chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
Auuuuuuuuuugh one of the best Chrobin fics ever! Thank you so much, it made my night so much! Anyways, I ship Chrobinsohard and Lon'qu/Olivia, Frederick/Lissa, Maribelle/Donnel, and Cordelia/Stahl, and Inigo/Severa pretty hard...though I also ship Vaike/Miriel alot too...so many otps...OTL
Americaiuno chapter 24 . 11/14/2014
Man you have a great story so keep on writing it okay!
Misty Rain the Female Warrior chapter 24 . 11/14/2014
My favorite couple in FE:A has to be Inigo x Lucina. They're like my second OTP next to Chrom x Robin. But I ship them very hard, so that's my answer.

Great chapter as always! I will wait patiently for the next! Good luck! *Sorry, I'm sorta lazy, so this review is short. But still, great chapter! :D*
nanonaneko chapter 24 . 11/14/2014
This might sound strange but my favourite part of the entire chapter was the little segment of Chrom going violent-interrogator in between Robin and Thierry's little chat in the cave.

Um...all my OTPs are my favourite couples D:

...that was a seriously cheat answer too. I have a few couples that're common favourites, like Henry/Olivia and Frederick/Sumia. For the kiddies...Gerome/Cynthia, followed by Inigo/Lucina. And my pairing-which-nearly-no-one-else-likes is...Gaius/Lissa. Since I tend to prefer the parent generation, it's a toss up between Henry/Olivia, Frederick/Sumia and Gaius/Lissa. From there, my favourite really depends on my mood for the day D: Buuuuut, just because hardly anyone I know supports them, I'll go with Gaius/Lissa for favourite couple! D: Lissa's sweets recruiting Gaius and Gaius as Chrom's brother-in-law. Yes. *hides*
When the Moon Met the Sun chapter 24 . 11/13/2014
The battle was beautifully written, and I really like the idea of Robin being able to channel her Grima powers and control someone's will. This new link that Thierry has with Chrom is cool and I wonder how that'll affect the plot as it progresses. I'm glad Robin has decided to give this love thing a chance-Chrom definitely deserves it!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 24 . 11/13/2014
I mentioned before that I like long chapters, right? Well, I'll take any length chapter so long as it is well-written, which this chapter is. :)

The opening battle scene was especially excellent. The varied scenes of the shepherds taking down their foes meshed well together. Things seem to be off to a good start, but then the Grimleal reveal their trump card and things go to hell.

While it is rather slight on Theirry's part, I quite like how Robin comes to a major realization about him. He's still enigmatic and darkly affable, but his creepiness has subsided a little. His reasons for being the way he is was strongly hinted at in prior chapters, but finally Robin has realized it. I wouldn't say that she trusts him any more than she did before, but she's certainly more comfortable around him.

I also just love the juxtaposition of how much Robin is glad that Chrom is coming for her and is safe, yet is startled and unsure when Theirry asks her outright if she loves him. It seems strange that she would question it, but it makes sense when you think about it. Often people feel things that they can't put into words. Even if Robin's mind wants to say "I don't know" to be safe, I do like how Theirry puts it: she can still realize she loves him, in her mind and in her heart.

Once again, this is a fantastic chapter. The prose is excellent and hot only do I continue to love how you depict the game's characters, but also how you are characterizing Theirry. He is certainly coming into his own, and I believe it shows you can make your own characters just as your can depict already established ones. Keep up the fantastic work, and as always, I shall await the next chapter.

QotC: My most favorite is Morgan(M) x Nah. Their supports are not just my
favorite romantic supports, but my most favorite supports in the entire
game. I just love how well Nah gets along with Morgan in the supports,
considering how standoffish she can be in conversations with other
characters. They just look so cute together as well. X3
iryna chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
Oh my goodness, what an amazing chapter! Incredibly well-written and engaging - wow!

My favorite couple is Libra/Panne. They make a horrible Yarne, but their supports are lovely.
OwnageFanfics chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
Does Male Robin and Cordelia count?
Tsuna 4 Cn4s chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
This was an amazing, wonderful chapter - some of the best exposition I've ever read! That first scene was a gem.

As to your question, I would say... Hm... Hard...
Is any Avatar option out? So, no Sumia and Male Robin...
I think Libra and Nowi.
Derpyotaku chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
Can't wait to read what's gonna happen. My other favorite pairing would have to be either SumiaxGaius or MorganxNah. I love both of them together and their support convos were cute :D
Zallow chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
Cordelia / Lon'zu, incredible pairing. :)
AquaticSilver chapter 24 . 11/12/2014

Oh darn...i dont know...im having a hard time deciding on Lissa x Lon'qu, Lissa x Gauis or Lissa x Frederick! DX
But...im sure about Tharja x Libra as my pairing. So this two..? Lol.
AquaticSilver chapter 23 . 10/28/2014
Chrom's father...hmm a mix of Walhart and Basilio?
Has a very intimidating look but has a good heart inside...ehh ill go with..like Greil. And his class would be a General!
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »