Reviews for Finding Claire Redfield
Madgormley chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Great story. a pity theres no more
httpswwwphpcom chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I think your a lyre. Your not a Leon/Claire fan at all.
K chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
So much for your so called Leon and Claire website.
super trunks 2 chapter 8 . 9/6/2005
yeah,try not to scrunch up the sentences and making

another chapter will complete this review.
buuuuuuuuurp chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
buurp
Tyrone chapter 8 . 7/16/2005
that is damn nasty! CLAIRE IS SICK! SHOWED HER CHEWED UP FRENCH FRIES? WHAT IS SHE TEN? YOU ARE REALLY IMMATURE TIFA!
Tom chapter 7 . 6/13/2005
you make me sick with claire,chewing up fries. make her a pig why don't ya ya fuckin bitch!
Leon Dante chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
I gotta go for a crap? what kind of sick bitch are you tifa? don't talk about that shit or I will slap you
Dante chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Whussup Tifa? I don't really dig romance except between me and my girl. Um should'nt you be done with the story? It's been three years now! see homies? quick and to the point. Tifa write a action,love story wit leon and claire,gotta be sex in it. C,mon do a brotha a favor
Mayumi H chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I'm gay! I want Micheal Jackson to fuck me in he shit tube!
Rick chapter 7 . 1/30/2004
You may or you should re-type this chapter and chapter 4 or just about all of it because it doesn't look like Leon meets up with the other RE characters before RE4 or even meets or talks to Wesker. Wesker didn't and does free Leon from anything. We have no idea where Rebecca is or that if she's even alive or will even go on in the RE story. Jill is looking for Chris. Barry is somewhere with his family. Who no where Carlos is. Leon is now a U.S. agent on a top secret mission. The info from what's been given this chapter is not accurate at all.
So like I said this is NOT accurate at all. And nor does(I'm soory to say I wanted them together too)Claire have feeling for Leon. Even thou that's what you want. We've seen nothing of the kind between them like that.
Leanne chapter 8 . 4/2/2003
Hi there keep writing I want to know what happens to Leon! Its really good!
Joanne Beverly chapter 8 . 3/22/2003
I read it! I FINALLY READ IT! I'm reading this..yes I am! Yes yes yes! hehe need more :P
Angel Tifa chapter 8 . 3/16/2003
I don't think I got to review the new chapter. I haven't been logging in here in lol. But I love the conversing between Chris and Claire, it seemed very close and brother and sister like. Since everyone has their own experiences with siblings, I think this was very well written. You know I adore your writing Tifa R. _ I can't wait for the next chapter!
Santiago chapter 8 . 3/2/2003
Oh NO!

I thought I left a review for this

chapter?

Oh boy, I think I may have given a review, to someone else

Well, anyway

GOOD story. REALLY GOOD!

There are so many good RE storie(including yours), That I'm finding it hard, where to keep them all;)