Reviews for Laundry Mix-Up
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Heehee, so kinky! :0)
B x
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Yeah. Oh, my. You restore my faith, honest to God. "Sam threw his head back and gave himself over to Dean, the way he always did, the way Dean loved. Sam didn't give it up like this for anybody but Dean. Dean never had been with anyone so pure and debauched at the same time. It was astonishing—and addictive." It's so... you make sex *fun* and at the same time *sacred*, loving. It/s.. I love that you never lose the playfulness but yet you make it mean love, and yet something more than love: acceptance, admiration, adoration, respect. "Pure and debauched." the contradiction, so perfect in your Dean's eyes, is, in your hands, no contradiction at all.

"Dean pulled his hand away "Wanna see you come for me, Sammy." He straddled Sam, still fully clothed, and rubbed his denim-covered cock against Sam's, pumping against him, sealing his mouth over Sam's so he could swallow all his delicious little cries and gasps."
So intimate, so loving, so adoraable, swallowing Sam's sounds. So nice, hard and fast and fun and intimate BECAUSE it's fun, because of sharing all the secrets and fetishes. Your work makes me glow with faith in humanity, with love and hope and joy. You... Thank you. You're wonderful.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
You - no words. :
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Hottest mix-up ever!
XxCatchMeWhenIFallxX chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oh good lord *falls over in a puddle of my own blood, still bleeding from the nose*

Well, for my first Wincest story...I certainly wasn't expecting that XD
*Castiel sulks in the corner*
Aaaand...my Destiel side is very sad XD
*pats Cas' shoulder*
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I need a cold shower now
mb64 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
So very hot!

Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Oh that was soooo hot Thanks for that kinky piece ;b