Reviews for Faster
Em chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I just read this entire thing in two days and I NEED a sequel! PLEASE! Normally I can figure out why the bad guys do what they do before I read it but this time I couldn't. It was refreshing to have the story be unpredictable!
fbedit chapter 33 . 8/29/2014
A-MAZ-ING story! Love how you write these two and the love they share. The story was pretty badass, too. I can't wait for the sequel!
MandeuxHol chapter 33 . 7/23/2014
This fic is a roller coaster of emotions, there's so many action, cliffhanger, still all the teasing, partnership and finding love and trust and so much more!So congrats, cause it happened so many things and you were still able to make sense and put everything together somehow, so freaking great job! And San and Britt are like perfect for each other here!All i have to say that i loved reading this and that i'm glad i found it somehow!Thanks so much for sharing your work! A really high high five!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/22/2014
Remy... great story. Its really refreshing to see a badass take charge n protecrive Brittany then what most authors portray her. Same goes for San... I enjoyed the advanture amd their relarionship. Thx.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
This story is amazing and those two are really really hot. Thx for writing this fic.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
I am a third into the story and I am loving it. I just li e the sexual tension between the two. Hope it is sorted out soon.
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 33 . 1/9/2014
Hey there! Since I'm a fan of your other stories I just had to give this one a try. I was not disappointed! :o) This was jam packed with so much action and drama! And I love me some Badass Brittana! Lol I especially enjoyed how you made Sugar's last name Pierez. Brilliant! Nice touch bringing in One Tree Hill characters too. I always though that Brooke and Peyton should stop fighting over Lucas and just get together already! Plus Sophia Bush is gorgeous and she's got that sultry, sexy voice! Yum. Great story. I'm excited for the sequel!
luckygamble18 chapter 33 . 1/3/2014
Say what? It isnt so, mama Pierce! now Im reading that one shot right now!
luckygamble18 chapter 32 . 1/3/2014
Much to my dismay, i realized i had not reviewed the last two chapters of this story, might have come up when i saw your sexy one shot that im also going to read! this story is just so fun. Action packed, hot girls, nice cars and ass kicking. What more could you ask for? I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that everytging really came together here. The recap was a nice touch, but the sexy times were off the hook! Great job with this!
BetTheDuckisInTheHat chapter 33 . 1/3/2014
Okay, where do I begin? This ending was amazing, just when I think it can't get any better you always prove me wrong.

The set up was really good. As I said before it's like a movie sometimes, and you did it so well, subtly showing how everyone is doing in that talk with Sugar and also as you set up all the little hints for the sequel already.

Interesting chat with Hector! He's okay in my book, and he got points for giving Britt that pretty ring. But I'm not sure how I feel about Peyton, I'll just ignore her. Anyway, I'm looking forward to when Brittany actually asks Santana. Or better yet, maybe Santana will beat her to it hahaha.

So that little scene at the end in a unknown location would be like that extra scene on a Marvel movie after the credits have rolled that you just sit there waiting to see and when it's over you just can't wait to see the next movie.

I can already tell I'm gonna love it and it will probs have more action than the first one! I see Brittana will met up with Fabang in Paris and Will and Holly (Do they have a ship name?) in Australia at some point in the sequel. Can't wait for it.

That lil bit with Britt's mom was just the best, she's a bit different than I imagined and it does make me wonder what was her original plan for Jesse.

Okay, I'm gone now cause I really want to read that Faster oneshot :D See yaa!
DoloresdelRio chapter 33 . 1/2/2014
Loved this fic, I knew britts mom have to come up at some point, but damn girl, good cliffhanger u got us there, I want to know what's next :)
silvi1821 chapter 33 . 1/1/2014
Holy shit! I just finished reading this story and it was so freaking awesome! Ahhh i love everything about it! I've always had a liking for things relating to cars and coming across this story was just the best thing that's ever happened. This is like the perfect story ever! My favorite by far. I was honestly addicted to this story and I'm sad its over for now but reading this last chapter has me excited for where you are going to take it! Ahhh! I did not see that coming. But anyways thank you for writing such an amazing story! :D
Guest chapter 33 . 12/31/2013
This is just...THAT CLIFFHANGER THOOOO DDD: I will keep a look out for the sequel. This is by far my favorite fic of 2013
crashsystem chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
GREAT!
blueashke chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
"It's my ever waking desire to always keep you in a state of bliss." - I don't care that I'm not done reading the story and usually wait until such before reviewing, especially one that's already complete. I am TOTALLY stealing this line. Also, your sex scene writing is HAWT.

And I love the rest of the plot/story so far as well.