Reviews for Faster
Love it! Still hoping there's going to be a sequel!
Wow. I really enjoyed this fic. It kept me sucked in and entertained the whole time.
I didn't really enjoy this chapter. Having Brittany make semi racist comments for any reason is a real turn off for me. Also saying that her brother isn't her "real" brother was just soon uncharacteristic of Brittany. I'll continue the story with the hopes that it gets better because it seems a lot of ppl enjoyed this fic
Bsincerely chapter 33 . 9/26/2015
I remember reading this story when you were half way through with it and then I forgot to press follow and didn't find this story again but I finally found it and I fell in love with it all over again
Smithy199 chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
I love this story. Brittana and Nissan skylines are my two favorite things.
lesbifrands chapter 33 . 8/15/2015
omg I hope you really create a sequel! I enjoyed this story so much! it was amazing! great job!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/15/2015
:O YOU HAVE TO DO A SEQUEL!
dnmann chapter 33 . 7/13/2015
Great story. Races to the finish.
Em chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I just read this entire thing in two days and I NEED a sequel! PLEASE! Normally I can figure out why the bad guys do what they do before I read it but this time I couldn't. It was refreshing to have the story be unpredictable!
fbedit chapter 33 . 8/29/2014
A-MAZ-ING story! Love how you write these two and the love they share. The story was pretty badass, too. I can't wait for the sequel!
MandeuxHol chapter 33 . 7/23/2014
This fic is a roller coaster of emotions, there's so many action, cliffhanger, still all the teasing, partnership and finding love and trust and so much more!So congrats, cause it happened so many things and you were still able to make sense and put everything together somehow, so freaking great job! And San and Britt are like perfect for each other here!All i have to say that i loved reading this and that i'm glad i found it somehow!Thanks so much for sharing your work! A really high high five!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/22/2014
Remy... great story. Its really refreshing to see a badass take charge n protecrive Brittany then what most authors portray her. Same goes for San... I enjoyed the advanture amd their relarionship. Thx.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
This story is amazing and those two are really really hot. Thx for writing this fic.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
I am a third into the story and I am loving it. I just li e the sexual tension between the two. Hope it is sorted out soon.
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 33 . 1/9/2014
Hey there! Since I'm a fan of your other stories I just had to give this one a try. I was not disappointed! :o) This was jam packed with so much action and drama! And I love me some Badass Brittana! Lol I especially enjoyed how you made Sugar's last name Pierez. Brilliant! Nice touch bringing in One Tree Hill characters too. I always though that Brooke and Peyton should stop fighting over Lucas and just get together already! Plus Sophia Bush is gorgeous and she's got that sultry, sexy voice! Yum. Great story. I'm excited for the sequel!