Reviews for Dawn of the New Morning
Psycho-CJ chapter 10 . 9/29/2002
Great story, but I wish you didn't leave me hanging like that. What's going to happen? Please write the next chapter soon.
Fumi M chapter 10 . 9/28/2002
So ya did receive meh mail, nee? -

Yoshyaa! Sanzo sniggering...I think I am! Hee!

Any more? Any more?
Ranka chapter 10 . 9/28/2002
Nice chap as always! Keep it up!
jsevalle chapter 9 . 9/27/2002
Nice job, the next chapter will decide what will happen, keep up the good work
Anne chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Do you have more on this story? I love this story about Hakkai and yaone getting together and I wanted to know how's the ending! So, can you please continue this story if you do have a continuation on ur story!
Fumi M chapter 9 . 9/25/2002
Yeah! Definitely getting there! - I'll be waiting for the next chappy!
Ranka chapter 9 . 9/25/2002
very nice! as good as ever! keep it up!
Den chapter 9 . 9/24/2002
Chapter 9 is short but sweet. I like it! _ Please continue! I want to see some love-triangle thingy though (hehehe!)
Den chapter 8 . 9/22/2002
Wow! This is a really cute fanfic! Please continue! Galing! _ We filiipinos are so good in fanfics _~
J-LoG chapter 5 . 9/20/2002
Hehehehe! Trip ko fanfic mo pre! Tuloy mo pa! Pinoy ka pala? Ako hinde (joke lang). WE DEMAND YOU TO STOP WORKING ON THE OTHER FANFICS AND FOCUS ON THIS ONE! kasi die hard fan ako ng Saiyuki especially yung Hakkai/Yaone fic. Nakakasawa na yung mga GAY fics. GAY ka ba?
jsevalle chapter 8 . 9/20/2002
Very nice, great job. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Ranka chapter 8 . 9/20/2002
Still as good as ever...keep it up!

I will be waiting for the next chap!heheheeh
Fumi M chapter 8 . 9/19/2002
Uh-oh...Yaone loves Hakkai...But she's with Kougaiji...Good twist! - Hope to read the next part!
jsevalle chapter 7 . 9/18/2002
Hello, it's good to see that you're working hard. and it's also nice that this chapter is all about the two only.
Fumi M chapter 7 . 9/17/2002
This chappy was so Hakkai/Yaone sweeeeeettttt! *o* Continue! Continue! Motto! Motto! Ee? You wanna see what they look like in their past karma, nee? - Me can send ya a piccie! Yoshya!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »