Reviews for Keeping Up Appearances
noreenklose chapter 1 . 2/28
I've never read of this particular idea, so it's completely novel.
I really could sympathize with her throughout the story.
Excellent story, I enjoyed reading it.

KUTGW,

Noreen
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 1/27
Good story! I especially like that you've managed to work around the typical 'why the F did HG end up with RW and did HP end up with GW', without the merciless Ginny-bashing that follows. Just Molly. I really liked it!
jon reeve chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Damn, I like it! You've used canon to good affect.
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Painful, but I see the truth it speaks about the wizarding world.
jfcwtfusernames chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Wow.
twistyguru chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Sad, excellently written fic. I can totally see Molly doing everything in this fic, just to make things come out the way she thinks it should-because of course, a frumpy Fertile Murtle hausfrau with the magical equivalent of a high school education knows what's best for the entire world, doesn't she? Stupid hag.
HonorLove chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Beautifully written...and so sad! I'm not a Ginny fan, but this is a gem of a piece. Thank you for writing it, and thank you for sharing it.
entelejent chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
That's sad. Coulda been worse though, so no tears.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
you know this could be so much more. Have ron get killed and let them all move in together I am sure Harry not mind and I have a felling it could work.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Wow, depressing is right. Why doesn't Ginny go philandering as well, I doubt this Harry would mind.
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Well this was depressing...time to go look a moe blob anime and feel better about myself knowing I will never be one of those harem losers.
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This is tragically beautiful. Well done and amazingly original. Don't think I've ever seen Molly the potioner and Ginny not happy with it. Brilliant.
I'maMePanda chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Holy shit...I don't ordinarily read stories where Molly drugs people or is otherwise abusive, because other than her being extremely controlling, I generally don't find it believable.

This worked. This more than worked, homophobia makes people do very strange things indeed, and Molly is this type of controlling. Keeping up appearances controlling, my family is "perfect" type controlling.

Ginny's ability at first to break through and be herself becomes so tragic as it wears away more and more, until in many ways she becomes like the person who abused her in the first place. Very chilling, thank you for sharing.
twilliams1797 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
sad, so sad, I know people like this. hiding their true selves.

nicely written.
raeesmerelda chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
With this, I can accept the "epilogue." Potions have to be involved, and this might be the only way that Ginny is at all likeable. So, thank you.