Reviews for Keeping Up Appearances
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Some people wonder about the"Ginny hate" found in fanfiction.
I say that Molly Weasley is the real target.
Molly admits to using a love potion on Arthur.
That is rape!
Molly drugged Arthur!
And she feels no guilt!
Anyone who thinks Molly would not use potions to match up Ginny and Harry is delusional!

And the only worse matches than Ron and Hermione are the ones found in marriage law fics!
Also known as legalized rape fics.

This however is a decent story. I can see it happening.

Someone should write a short one shot showing Molly Weasley in her next great adventure.
Cemalidor chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Ouch, that's really down and dark, still rather close to the stakes the background vibes giving me.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
this probably deserves a horror tag, and its terrible to think that a lot of real people have been put into similar situations. this is without a doubt the best interpretation of the cannon epilogue that ive seen
stranger12 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Fuck me, how depressing, if somewhat not terrible at the end. If not everyone can be happy...

Good addition to the depressing af HP one-shot genre (which should be a separate thing).
kase519 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
That was heartbreaking.
Krysania chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Jesus! That was the most human portrait of Ginny I ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Poor Ginny, having a homophobe for a mother.
willowmelodynoble chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Oh wow. I want to hug Ginny. You made her a real person! With character development and everything! :D I tend to dislike canon Ginny, because she's pretty much a cardboard cut-out. People who write canon Ginny are irritating, because they usually don't give her any progression at all. This was really good, and also subtly horrifying, because Ginny sounds like a shell, and so, so lonely. Great fic though!
amr56 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Wow, this was incredibly sad but very touching. Molly destroyed so many lives, it's terrible. Poor Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. This was very well done. I really liked it a lot. It will probably stay with me for a while. Thank you for sharing this.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I've never read of this particular idea, so it's completely novel.
I really could sympathize with her throughout the story.
Excellent story, I enjoyed reading it.

KUTGW,

Noreen
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Good story! I especially like that you've managed to work around the typical 'why the F did HG end up with RW and did HP end up with GW', without the merciless Ginny-bashing that follows. Just Molly. I really liked it!
jon reeve chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Damn, I like it! You've used canon to good affect.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Painful, but I see the truth it speaks about the wizarding world.
jfcwtfusernames chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Wow.
twistyguru chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Sad, excellently written fic. I can totally see Molly doing everything in this fic, just to make things come out the way she thinks it should-because of course, a frumpy Fertile Murtle hausfrau with the magical equivalent of a high school education knows what's best for the entire world, doesn't she? Stupid hag.