Reviews for Keeping Up Appearances
Cemalidor chapter 1 . 8/18
Ouch, that's really down and dark, still rather close to the stakes the background vibes giving me.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/15
this probably deserves a horror tag, and its terrible to think that a lot of real people have been put into similar situations. this is without a doubt the best interpretation of the cannon epilogue that ive seen
stranger12 chapter 1 . 2/6
Fuck me, how depressing, if somewhat not terrible at the end. If not everyone can be happy...

Good addition to the depressing af HP one-shot genre (which should be a separate thing).
kase519 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
That was heartbreaking.
Krysania chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Jesus! That was the most human portrait of Ginny I ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Poor Ginny, having a homophobe for a mother.
willowmelodynoble chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Oh wow. I want to hug Ginny. You made her a real person! With character development and everything! :D I tend to dislike canon Ginny, because she's pretty much a cardboard cut-out. People who write canon Ginny are irritating, because they usually don't give her any progression at all. This was really good, and also subtly horrifying, because Ginny sounds like a shell, and so, so lonely. Great fic though!
amr56 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Wow, this was incredibly sad but very touching. Molly destroyed so many lives, it's terrible. Poor Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. This was very well done. I really liked it a lot. It will probably stay with me for a while. Thank you for sharing this.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I've never read of this particular idea, so it's completely novel.
I really could sympathize with her throughout the story.
Excellent story, I enjoyed reading it.

bleeb90 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Good story! I especially like that you've managed to work around the typical 'why the F did HG end up with RW and did HP end up with GW', without the merciless Ginny-bashing that follows. Just Molly. I really liked it!
jon reeve chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Damn, I like it! You've used canon to good affect.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Painful, but I see the truth it speaks about the wizarding world.
jfcwtfusernames chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
twistyguru chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Sad, excellently written fic. I can totally see Molly doing everything in this fic, just to make things come out the way she thinks it should-because of course, a frumpy Fertile Murtle hausfrau with the magical equivalent of a high school education knows what's best for the entire world, doesn't she? Stupid hag.
HonorLove chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Beautifully written...and so sad! I'm not a Ginny fan, but this is a gem of a piece. Thank you for writing it, and thank you for sharing it.