Reviews for What a good joke it will be! I can hardly write for laughing
Michell95 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
OMG, that was cruel! And sooo funny!
gloriannys chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
That was not a joke... It was a nightmare. I'm so happy that I didn't fall victim of that cruel joke.
h2olgd chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
That's just mean!
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Oh my God! I had finally returned to your story after discovering that it has been completed at last, and never have I been more glad that I did not read each update as it occurred! This oneshot was delicious in its tragedy but I would absolutely have died if I read it as part of the actual story!
Beka chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This is horrible (hilarious). If it weren't an April Fool's chapter, I would say that it's almost like when an author has come to the end of their rope with a story, and just decides to kill off all of the characters. I'm so glad you posted it up here after removing it from the man story, because I got curious from starting the main story late.
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I half expected werewolves with the tone the story had :) a lovely joke.
purplephoenixfire chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT I looooooooooove how it matches the morbid poetry they share earlier.
Phillippa Gordon chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
That is so horrible. I'm so glad it's just a joke.
Paprica Salt chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
wow, sad-i don't think this fits the humor category

but it is good..
mahhhfy chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I'm so glad I knew this was a joke when I started, because if I had read this as part of your story, I probably would have let out such a scream of shock and anger that glass would break. However, knowing that it is a joke, I absolutely loved it. You are evil, I can only imagine what kind of reviews you got when you first posted this. Very nicely done. If I were Mr. Bennet, I'd salute you ) Thanks for writing!
DL-Blanca chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh, what a capital joke, my dear!
Although I think Elizabeth is far too level-headed and rational to do any such thing (alternately, she is far too hotheaded to let him get away with that without a word of explanation)... and Darcy would not let her leave without a word like that (too impetuous for that). So, had I read it before, I would have scolded you for OOCness of both of them.
But other than that, I aplaud to your wit and style :) Thank you for posting this, it is certainly refreshing.
J.Beryl chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Thank you for reposting your April Fools Day chapter. That was clever and we'll written!
kmart92 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I love it! It's so heartbreaking but beautifully written with so many twists and turns. And if they had to die it was knda the perfect way for them to be together! Amazing writing - can't wait to read whatever you write next!
Jacki chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Omg! The ending made me cry.
QueenSilence chapter 1 . 6/10/2013