Reviews for The Dragon and The Wolf
Alex camba chapter 3 . 3/1
You have got to add another chapter soon please
DXRULES103 chapter 3 . 2/25
More! Please!
C.L. Bone13 chapter 3 . 1/29
A. The Boltons are psychopaths incapable of feeling human emotions.
B. I think the Freys would still try to pull the Red Wedding off with Dany there it's not like he'd just back down like that.
C. Speaking of which did anyone tell him about what she married into, at least three people have to wind up dead at for Dorthraki Wedding to be fun. Though I guess the Red Wedding would be a little much even by their standards, if Dany brought any blood riders along they were probably sleeping until the killing started.
xxfluffyxx123 chapter 3 . 1/17
great story
medstudent1026 chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
theres some robb daenerys loving here i hope?
alexceasar chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
She cut his balls off? That was hilarious. Good work
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
update please :D
ChairmanJeong chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Interesting... no robb and dany love?!
jezzie24 chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Danyereas (sp?) knight's name is Jorah Mormont and great chapter!
Mopsey98 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Love this please write more ! I think you should Make rob cheat on talisa with dany that would be a good twist
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Holy carp, " winter is coming and it's bringing fire and blood" best line ever! Genius! I literally yelled out with excitement when I read that, so wish that happened in the show. I would pay to see Tywin's face. can't wait for the next update.
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
That was amazing
Anon chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Also, the Mad King killed Robb's grandfather and uncle. His aunt died after the Mad King was already dead.

I find it hard to believe that Dany would just accept Robb's word for all of his comments about her father. She was reluctant to listen to anything good that Jorah or Ser Barristan had to say about the Starks and took a lot of convincing to hear anything bad about her father.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
"It was the Kingslayer, Jaime Lannister who killed Aegon the Fifth" No he murdered Aerys II. Aegon IV was Rhaegar's son and there is no Aegon the 5th yet.
rebfan90 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Great chapter! I loved the message to Tywin that was awesome.