Reviews for I'm Dying 4: Flu Miseries
Lady D of Chaos chapter 12 . 12/12/2003
kicks ass series, ive read all 4 and loved all 4
blindxchaos chapter 12 . 9/26/2003
pleze put a fifth thingy. PLEZE
hyperwriter chapter 12 . 9/12/2003
YES YES! PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER! These are hilarios!
WormmonABC chapter 12 . 6/17/2003
? What was the point of bringing Dr. Banner in?
Red Witch chapter 12 . 6/15/2003
Great fic! Hey I'm working on a Hulk guest starring story too! But it won't be out for a while! I love it! Can't wait for another fic!
WormmonABC chapter 11 . 6/8/2003
Hey, this is really good. Only problem I have is that Marco just popped up at the right time. I think that it would have made more sense for him to be there since the beginning or something like that.
L1701E chapter 11 . 4/2/2003
Oh God, they're gettin' Banner! Whatever the X-Men and the Brotherhood do, never get him angry! You won't like him when he's angry!

Paul: Shirt rips, turns green, Hulk Smash, tanks get destroyed, generals go nuts, everyone knows his MO.

Craig: And everyone says my temper's bad.
Red Witch chapter 11 . 3/3/2003
Oh lord I can just see the tanks getting trashed now! Which is something I've always wondered about. I mean we all know the Hulk goes through tanks like tissue paper. They don't work on him yet those crazy generals are always sending tanks after the Hulk and getting them trashed. You think they'd have learned by now.

Todd: Don't mind her, she's on a caffiene high again.

Great fic!
todd fan chapter 10 . 2/10/2003
lol, poor Toddles, tee hee

*pictures Lance putting labels on EVERYTHING*

Tee hee
Red Witch chapter 10 . 2/10/2003
Spare Tires are such fun! Cute chapter! I love it!
Raliena chapter 10 . 2/10/2003
Can I join the party?

RAe
todd fan chapter 9 . 1/10/2003
lol. Boo

Keep up the great work, good to see you back chucks :D
Red Witch chapter 9 . 1/10/2003
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Alison 4523 chapter 9 . 1/9/2003
That's it? that's the end of the Boo story? Or is it really? There HAS to be more that Wanda's not telling cause Lance was getting on her nerves, right?

Otherwise, the story is great! Can't wait for more.
RusaMakut chapter 8 . 12/2/2002
This is a really great fanfic i love the x-men.

you really write good.

can't wait to read more.i can't find anything wrong with this fanfic it is superbly written.

P.S i sent you an email. sorry for having to use you reviews to contact you my email at home doesn't work i have to use my work comp. I left my email address so i can check it at work. Sorry