Reviews for Guess Who?
eu lembrei.
Doc Yewll chapter 4 . 3/14
kkkkk muito bom
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
Ah! You got me in the end. I thought it was her pips!
catmoviegrin chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
*headsdesk*

ROTFLMAO
catmoviegrin chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
I loved it, but I also wonder why she would't have just assigned him guest quarters...Kashyk got one, right? Unless they had to move some of the crew to clear out a room for Kashyk...I clearly think too much about these things...
catmoviegrin chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
What a poignant scene that cleverly uses a part of the ST universe!
KJC-56 chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
To answer your question: YES! I did enjoy myself a lot! So much fun. :))

I luckily got most of the characters right *being-a-bit-proud-of-myself* However, the short ones were difficult: I got the first part of "Opposites Attract" right, but the second part: no way! :)) And I was entirely lost with "Reminiscence"

"Witness" totally amused me. What an interesting idea to show everything from "her" point of view. It was great how you included New Earth. And I laughed so much when "she" claimed: I was shocked! :D

"Forever", of course, was heart-breaking. Not only because of the ending, but by the way you told their story through these simply, three little words, often heard, but so often not at the right time or place. Very touching.

Maybe we can set up another contest on VAMB? :D I'd love to read more...
Missyhissy3 chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
I loved this idea, I can so imagine him there!
Missyhissy3 chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
I loved the fact they're planning their revenge on him :)
CanadianReba chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I got the answer right. good job, it was well written.
KittyKat.B chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Chapter Four was my fav - I laughed out loud at that one! And the J/C one is sweet. ;-) Great stories!
skadoo chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
I was 5 for 6. Missed the replicator one. I've never heard it talk. Thanks for writing this.
Kerry J chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Ok, that one was easy again. But so sad. Loved it.

I thoroughly enjoyed this guessing game. Will there be more stories? Even after the competition is over? *batseyelids* ;-)
Kerry J chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
I remember Lyndsay, but I still didn't guess it was her. Which didn't make the story any less enjoyable. It was hilarious to read how they were discussing the doctor's anatomy. :rofl:
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »