Reviews for Pre-Teens Power: The 125th Hunger games
SmileySwag11 chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
Haha nice chapters! Can't wait for more! But, uh, isn't Alma the career girl? So confused...
SmileySwag11 chapter 18 . 11/17/2013
Ooh, intense! Can't wait until they get to the actual games!
SkyeBird128 chapter 19 . 11/16/2013
Ooh, plots to take down the Careers are always interesting.
SkyeBird128 chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
Consider making your chapters a bit longer. They cover a lot, which is good, and they're interesting, but they're not that long or descriptive.
SkyeBird128 chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
When someone's speaking, before the closing quotation mark, you're missing several commas.
SkyeBird128 chapter 16 . 11/16/2013
It could be a bit more descriptive.
Sorry, I didn't get the update notification.
fat necrosis chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
I think you wrote Garr better in this chapter. :)
111hungergames11 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wait... are you discontinuing this? Shouldn't you tell everyone that?
thosesummerdays chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
Wait I just realized something. Apparently on your bio it saids that all the tributes are 12 years old? But why would you ask for the ages then, and I'm sure some of us like me wrote 16 or something. And also for example, Lucinda had sex before she was 12? This isn't exactly making sense anymore. A lot of the tributes like Lucinda have done something's that kids any younger than 13 would possibly do.
fat necrosis chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
Your writing Garr a bit off, he wouldn't act so happy with a stranger, he'd be shy and probably be much more emotional about the mentors teasing them. :) Otherwise, just many mistakes, nothing you can't fix later.
111hungergames111 chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
Okay... what are you doing? You're writing both of my characters incorrectly. Their behaviors have become inconsistent, and that isn't how either of them would act, and what ether of them would do. This is what I mean about you spreading yourself thin. Pay more attention to the character forms.
111hungergames111 chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
Sorry, but you completely failed at writing Mandolin this time around. For one, he does not get "drained" so easily. For two, he would not admit to having that secret. For three, all he would have to do is lift up his shirt, and she would stop. Oh, the mistakes are everywhere...
Drpeppericey7 chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
Loved this chapter! Sorrry I haven't been reviewing lately, I've been working extra hours, and all my friends want to do is comstantly hang out. When i'm not with my friends or at work I'm usually writing my story haha so yeah... Amyways, Lorenzo seems okay. I feel really bad for Macintosh (weird name coming from District 10) since she's blind. She probably,won't make it. I feel nad for her brother Trevor.
Autumn Black 74 chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
I love my tributes bits, as always, and Forman is funny!
SkyeBird128 chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
For the most part, I like how you portrayed Jenna, but I can't see her hating her sister. I think it's just that her sister's so rambunctious at times that it gets on her nerves.