Reviews for Sometimes, the Pain
wonderful sweet as cheesecake and cute made me cry but made me smile at the end terrific story
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
No words to say how amazing this was. Although, just saying don't read this listening to The Fault in our Stars soundtrack, unless you want to end up rocking back and forth on your bed.
skyywardsongx chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
This made me cry. It's so... touching? Loved it, though I'm... well, I'm still crying actually.
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Oh wow. The ending was adorable, and the whole fic was just wow. Written beautifully and I could practically see it all unwind in my head. I LOVE fics like this where Bruce is comforting Dick, and while all the Robins have a special place in my heart, Dick will always and forever be my favorite. Bruce's inner dialogue was awesome also, I liked how we got to see from both his side and then Dick's side a little bit in the end. Absolutely love everything about this fic, nicely well done :)
DragonsAddicted chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Ok, first, great story.
Second, in the second chapter, I was a little scared you were going to kill off Richard.
We don't want that, do we?
The first and last chapters were especially great! Nicely done!
Aviva636 chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
ZombieJediNightwingofNeverland chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
This was great, I loved it. Wonderful job!
bat-tron chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
D':
That is all I have to say.
Just...
D':
cocopops1995 chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
Nawwwww I love your fluffiness!
TheAngelofFate chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
D'AWWWWWWWWWWW! XD XD XD GOD DAMMIT I'M DEAD! THE CUTE, FLUFFY, HUGS, TEARS FATHER SON LOVE THAT WAS THIS FIC WAS SO ADORABLE AND LOVELY I DIED! XD XD

*fangirl squees* I apsolutely LOVE HOW BRUCE KEPT CALLING DICK HIS BABY! So adorbes! XD

MAJOR kudos for this fic!

Well done! :)
Tiddles chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Amazing story :D I'd love it! One of the best stories I've ever read! You're awesome :3
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Oh I love this! It was so sweet! I cried a few times, even! DX
RedWing0109 chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
This was really great! i was moved to tears several times throughout the course of the story. really good!
Batman fan chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Do more! Do more! I love Daddybat fics!
ahhhhh.okay chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
THIS WAS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER READ. Yknow, aside from the fact that Dick totally hates him self and kinda seemed suicidal. But besides that it was so daddy!bats. Anyways, it was a great story. I was looking for something like this and am glad that I found it. Beautiful job :)