Reviews for Sometimes, the Pain
Aoka-Chan chapter 3 . 1/28
D':
That is all I have to say.
Just...
D':
cocopops1995 chapter 3 . 1/25
Nawwwww I love your fluffiness!
TheAngelofFate chapter 3 . 1/4
D'AWWWWWWWWWWW! XD XD XD GOD DAMMIT I'M DEAD! THE CUTE, FLUFFY, HUGS, TEARS FATHER SON LOVE THAT WAS THIS FIC WAS SO ADORABLE AND LOVELY I DIED! XD XD

*fangirl squees* I apsolutely LOVE HOW BRUCE KEPT CALLING DICK HIS BABY! So adorbes! XD

MAJOR kudos for this fic!

Well done! :)
Tiddles chapter 3 . 1/1
Amazing story :D I'd love it! One of the best stories I've ever read! You're awesome :3
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Oh I love this! It was so sweet! I cried a few times, even! DX
RedWing0109 chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
This was really great! i was moved to tears several times throughout the course of the story. really good!
Batman fan chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Do more! Do more! I love Daddybat fics!
acciodana chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
THIS WAS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER READ. Yknow, aside from the fact that Dick totally hates him self and kinda seemed suicidal. But besides that it was so daddy!bats. Anyways, it was a great story. I was looking for something like this and am glad that I found it. Beautiful job :)
FairyVampire chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
This was amazing! I loved how the story was resolved and bruce being a dad! I think your interpretation of dick being distraught was spot on and I loved how bruce just wanted to help him.
KK chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Is this the end? Already? But I want to hear more!
There is so much you could do with this! What will be his brother's reactions (I can see Damian not caring, Tim trying to help and Jason making it worse (kind of) inadvertently)? What about his friends such as Barbara or the others in the Justice League and affiliated groups? Will there be media coverage? Positive? Negative? What would be the reaction of the other officers? (Maybe having Jim Gordon come and try to give him a talk?)
So much you can do but then again you've already done quite a bit and made a brilliant story.
BuringBright222 chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
This is so sweet! I never thought of Bruce saying 'chum', but after a while it worked. Very nice story.
AngieGrayson chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
God...I totally love Bruce here...he was so sweet and gentle and warm. Oh poor Dick he is so messed up, I almost cry alongside with him. Great I really loved it :3 thanks for write this moment between the both of them. You did it great!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
This is such a wonderful story. I think Bruce is so sweet with Dick. And yeah Dick is totally the favorite son (my favorite is Tim but I'm still not blind...).
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Review, is the least a reader can do after you provide them with a story so good, so overwhelming that even words fall short to compliment it. Keep up the good work and never cease to write more of the two of them.
Be looking forward to reading more of your works...
Zany the Nerd chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
God I love this story! You really did a terrific job. There hasn't been a one story that you have written that I haven't liked. And for that very reason, along with a few others, is why you are my favorite Batman author.