Reviews for Sometimes, the Pain
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 3 . 7/11
Thanks for a beautiful story. Again, I absolutely love the relationship between Bruce and Dick, and how to Bruce, despite everything, Dick is still his baby boy.
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 1 . 7/11
Aww poor Dicky. I love the Bruce & Dick father-son relationship the best too. "His first and unspoken favorite son." Love the way you write their relationship and their understanding for each other and how much Bruce cares and understands his son.
CloakedDragonWing3721 chapter 3 . 5/29
I was literally sobbing by chapter 3. Oh, poor Dickybird... Go Bruce, though. DaddyBats for the win.
Brokenangelsely chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
MY BABIES! ! I LOVE THIS. It was beautiful! !
EwaFaa chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
Nice story
Gravitationfan chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
Awwwwww. Do more please?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2015
wonderful sweet as cheesecake and cute made me cry but made me smile at the end terrific story
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
No words to say how amazing this was. Although, just saying don't read this listening to The Fault in our Stars soundtrack, unless you want to end up rocking back and forth on your bed.
skyywardsongx chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
This made me cry. It's so... touching? Loved it, though I'm... well, I'm still crying actually.
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Oh wow. The ending was adorable, and the whole fic was just wow. Written beautifully and I could practically see it all unwind in my head. I LOVE fics like this where Bruce is comforting Dick, and while all the Robins have a special place in my heart, Dick will always and forever be my favorite. Bruce's inner dialogue was awesome also, I liked how we got to see from both his side and then Dick's side a little bit in the end. Absolutely love everything about this fic, nicely well done :)
DragonsAddicted chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Ok, first, great story.
Second, in the second chapter, I was a little scared you were going to kill off Richard.
We don't want that, do we?
The first and last chapters were especially great! Nicely done!
Aviva636 chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
This was great, I loved it. Wonderful job!
bat-tron chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
D':
That is all I have to say.
Just...
D':
cocopops1995 chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
Nawwwww I love your fluffiness!