Reviews for Partners in Crime, Death, and the General Afterlife
WinterRainbow chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is interesting, funny, and amazing.
krola chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh, my! THIS is so good. I love that you let us see what Kol thinks about his siblings. I hope we will see some of them actually miss Kol because I hate how easy it was for Elijah, Klaus and Rebekah to move on withouth any revenge. And it is really unrealistic that Rebekah would want to date his brother's killer (Finn, I mean). I loved Bonnie and Kol conversation and how annoying he is in your fic. This is going to be funny! Update soon!
consumedly chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
O.M.G! this is so mother fucking good ::umm:: I mean I loved it like really loved not like but loved looooved it!

Chaosinchains91 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Damn that was amazing! I am following this right now! I cannot wait for another installment of this.
Smiling Loki chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Is this a one-shot? I personally would love to see it continued. )
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
:) :)
Stacie chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I really liked the start of this story . I wanna read More . I really loved how Talkative Kol is , love his rants too . More please . :)
Anna chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Great start! I can't to read more and see how your story unfolds! We need more Bonnie/Kol stories like this... :)
Cupcake chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Slow clap and a hell yeah fist pump. Kol's rant was righteous. Bonnie needed to hear she is my favorite character I find her to be an exasperating moron at on the show. How much neglect and abuse must she suffer before she understands that her friends don't care about her. Seriously she needs to step away from the koolaid and take a good hard look at the damage and evil they have all done in Elena's name.
ZombieSavior chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Update soon I can't wait to find out Kol's plans!
Fallen Witch Angel chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Please continue! This was a very good start.
vampirelover469 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Haha aw please carry this on I wanna hear more about this. :D