Reviews for Saurian Code Productions: Season Two
FishyFloat chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
Forgot to answer your question about how to spell Dragaunus in the authors notes. If you go to mdtas dot com (the link won't post unless I spell it out), and go to the Comics section, you can read various comics; page 3 of Dino-Mite has Dragaunus' name spelled out. The merchandise section also has a photo of a MIB Dragaunus toy; the name is misspelled on the link, but the packaging clearly shows the proper spelling. So there are two official sources :
FishyFloat chapter 12 . 6/9/2013

And here I thought this story wasn't ever going to be finished. I absolutely love your take on another season of the show and can' t wait to see how you finish it out.
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
I get the feeling that Nosedive and Danny are going to become the best of friends! Maybe they could hang out and train together. Or maybe enjoy a few rounds at a shooting gallery I'm sure Danny would like that since he wants to be a cop like his old man.
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
Ooooooh... Things are getting more and more complicated. I have to say, though, Wildwing is serious OOC here. I can understand why under the circumstances but... I don't know, it like major overboard on the over protection deal.
Mimi014 chapter 5 . 6/30/2006
Oh, I love this series! Do update soon, you're doing a great job. ;)
Ty Parsec chapter 5 . 12/6/2002
You are such a talented Mighty Ducks author! I love all your stuff. The site, the fics, the whole she-bang. lol. I hope you'll be coninuing to write more! You portray the ducks so wonderfully as well. Keep up the great work Nightbloom!

~Randall's Angel
Orenda chapter 5 . 11/29/2002
I have to admit that I'm so bad for not reviewing your work, but it's mostly because I read it when I visit your website, so I don't think about it as much when I see it on here. Forgive me.

Actually, I've read all of your MD stories and your Ghostbusters one, and someday I'll get around to your original stuff as well. You have a wonderful talent for writing, and I get so excited when I check your updates page and it says another chapter will be up soon. So please don't give up on writing. I understand being busy and everything, but I hope you know that people really do read your work, and that it's appreciated.
Cat chapter 4 . 9/30/2002
*drool*'ve got a story going that's defintiely going to keep us wondering. but i think i can speak for many of us when i say...I WANT MORE! :) seriously, i definitely enjoy reading your stories, and i like the jealousy building with almost makes him seem...well..for lack of a better word...real! keep writing!:)
Justsomeone1 chapter 4 . 9/25/2002
There's still the magic and the memories of the past summer are replying vividly from this early morning work shift at the university (8am-9pm days are not fun). I'm still crossing my fingers, hoping that you'll continue after episode 6. You have that way of writing concise, saying all that is necessary and making it flow together so nicely between the different scenes, that it truly unfolds itself as an episode, either on television or in a comic book. Few can execute that so aptly (I sure can't).

I'm still going back and reading it. I love the jealousy angle, because let's face it, the Canard/Nosedive antagonism is getting a little predictable. Let's give these two the benefit of a doubt and have them reconcile. Wildwing's brewing jealousy over their sudden kindling friendship makes for one of the most enjoyable plots that I've ever read over. It has little flints, fights in between Wildwing and the two, but there's still awaiting a big explosion, something to set it off. Combined with Nosedive perplexing desire to be reunited with Draguanus (from his season one stint as Darkflame) and Nightbloom's interest in preventing that as to not deter her plans really build up towards a climax that can't be easily foreseen and leaves plenty of room for surprise. We are patiently awaiting the descent, but you have to guide us since this is your story.

I hope this is starting to reawaken that dormant interest in finishing this series. Unfortunately, I can't do much else but tell you how much I enjoy your stories, but time will only tell if that serves as an adequate motivation.

To put it frankly: YOU MUST CONTINUE! No one can take the reigns and continue the story like you could, so give us what the adoring fans crave!
BlueMoonDuchess chapter 4 . 9/21/2002
Great story, and you get the chapters out at a very nice pace. Love the story plot, and the way everything flows into place. Great work.
Cyber chapter 4 . 9/20/2002

No, seriously: I love your MD stories. Season Two is just as good as the first. Please, e-mail me: I love mail...I shall worship you...

Uh, maybe not. But the highest order. This is great.
BlueMoonDuchess chapter 3 . 9/8/2002
YAy you got this up so quickly! LOVE THIS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! Fantastic plot, and the way that you make the whole story give off that feeling, is incredible. Great work!
Tri chapter 2 . 9/3/2002
yeah! a continuation! i love your fics!
Eiflin chapter 2 . 9/1/2002
Heehee..I've been reading these on your website and I love what you have written so far. Glad to see you back on
nife chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
Pretty kewl, I enjoyed the first season and I know I'll enjoy the second.