Reviews for The Hunt (Abandoned)
Nice story, not many like it, sad it's ended though lol :,(
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
-sobs an ocean's amount of water from my eyes- This story was REALLY GREAT! So what if that trope was used? Your writing was awesome and made me laugh, and was really interesting. I'm sad it ended so soon, especially with no other superphantom fics of yours in sight. -sighs- Oh well... It was really enjoyable while it lasted.
xTCatxx chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
thanks for leaving it on cause it was quite good
CorruptedAngel01 chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
When r u gonna update? This is rly good and there's not many like it
mymag99 chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
ummm... I have a question so is there a another story like this? because if there is I would love to read it.
TeamLeoIsMyTeam chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
Omg I hate when ppl do this wtf
XxShadowBabyxX chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
Nooooo, come baaaack D: Only three chapters and im already hooked! Please come back soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
Even though you won't be continuing this, I just wanted to tell you that you wrote it really well. I better look at your other stories now...
rerichardson4 chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
I really enjoyed reading your story! It was very well written, detailed and fun. I am very sad I cannot read more! I understand it is very difficult to continue things when you lose inspiration. Great work! :)
LittleBirdieChan chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
I ABSOLUTELY, COMPETELY, & TOTALLY ADORED THIS.
It was amazing. Beautiful tone, beautiful grammar, & it
had the same Danny Phantom humor charm, as to the
overall seriousness of Supernatural. BUT! IT TOTALLY
SUCKS THAT ISN'T GONNA BE ANY MORE CHAPTERS!
(LOL)
Anyways. AWESOME author. You did SWELL! XDDD
write-notright chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
Awww, this would have been fun to read.
write-notright chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
Yep. Completely serious. Weeeeeeell that's gonna be awkward.
write-notright chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Oh gosh, imagine a Dead pool!Danny. That would be weird.
write-notright chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Yes, who knows.
Dani McLean chapter 4 . 2/5/2015
First of all, I love your cover picture. It absolutely amazing. Did you draw that?

This story was really good so I'm sad to see it end. You've got a writing style that you could just read all day and your ideas are creative and attention grabbing. I look forward to what your next story may hold.