Reviews for Hunted (Rewritten)
morethanarepairboy chapter 4 . 2/5
First of all, I love your cover picture. It absolutely amazing. Did you draw that?

This story was really good so I'm sad to see it end. You've got a writing style that you could just read all day and your ideas are creative and attention grabbing. I look forward to what your next story may hold.
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 3 . 1/22
Dean always does scissors!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 3 . 1/21
Lol. Oh wow.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 1/21
Poor Danny D:
xX-Tiger-Xx chapter 3 . 1/17
Doesn't Dean always pick scissors?
RandomDude chapter 4 . 1/16
What was wrong with the trope of "Fentons Are Dead"? It's a perfectly logical explanation, that didn't leave any large character holes, and allowed you to simply remove some of the harder , more lengthy character interactions.
You simply take Danny, place him into the Supernatural storyline, from wherever you want. Possibly even before the series. Although, anyone who reads this will want to read what happens between Castiel and Danny.
EctoPhantom13 chapter 4 . 1/16
Awww! I love this story!

-Phantom
rana2001 chapter 4 . 1/15
Ok yeah I can respect that HOWEVER please for the love of god say that the story's unfinished in the summar do you know the feeling of reading a fic all excited and then it's actually unfinished? yeah thank
ColorlessRainbow42 chapter 4 . 1/15
Seriously? You couldn't have at least told us earlier? *Sighs* Its fine. Although your not going to finish this fic, I'm glad you'll be writing a new one. And it BETTER be as good as this one was! So yeah. Cant wait to read your new story. Have a magnificent day and stay awesometastic! Love, CR (Y)
GuestInTheDark chapter 4 . 1/15
Aw darn, the bathroom scene would've been epic! T3T Update with more awesome stories like this! I'll be following you under the name: Julia and SnowMiko
DeimosPhobos chapter 3 . 1/4
This is a really good story! I love how you've written the characters and I look forward to reading more!
Idalia chapter 3 . 1/4
I'm looking forward to an update. Definitely one of the better Supernatural and Danny Phantom crossovers I've found :)
anime3lover chapter 3 . 1/2
This is really good! I hope you continue! Good luck! ;-)
EnderDragon21 chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
XD
XDDDDDDDDD
Oh my gosh
This is too good
I mean I don't watch supernatural, so this is gonna be confusing, but this is pretty good so far. Keep up the good work!
ColorlessRainbow42 chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
I am freaking out here. I think I'm too obsessive with danny phantom and supernatural crossovers. Oh my cupcake I think I'm going insane. Oh wait. Thats not possible. I already am insane. SHUT UP! I don't care about you. go away. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING! Neither do you. AAUUUGGHHH! I think your mad... Nope. Im insane. Lets go now. STOP SAYING THAT! Look who's mad now... Lets pretend this never happened. Pretend what never happened? Good. (Y)