Reviews for When Stars Bleed
Luzith chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I normally don't like older Damien, but I liked him here :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Awwww gues the best damian and mar'i story I've ever read I love them so much...great story I love it...
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Aw so cute. Thanks for posting!
LovelySinner7 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
That was so beautiful...im happy dami has someone
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Srry meant loved it not lived
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
It might be corney but it was an amazing story lived it a lot
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Loved it
Scotty1609 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Ohmigod itwasawesome! There are almost no good stories with Mar'i in them on FF, but this story is awes
LuVySoNy chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
""We have an ambulance?" Damian asked dully.
"Sir, I believe we own an ice cream truck as well."
For some reason, Damian found himself smiling at that wider than he'd smiled in ages. " - ahh i love it lol BATicecream
"Because Stephanie was in the house, Alfred had prepared waffles." - you know these characters so well X-) stephanie and her waffle...fetish? ahah
OHH MAN! i just burst into laughter at the end! X-D i was reading and it was cliche and i wasn't going to say anything... but then you say its the corniest ending - i just couldn't hold it in! X'-D ahaha yes. corny. haha but the begining middle and leading up to the end was great - it was anything but corn. you write these characters well, and i love the detail! everything else was very good, well written. and as far as corny endings go... it was good corn. nice fluffy corn. *i dont even know what im saying anymore* X-D
i forgive you for the corniness! :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Good one shot. I personally wouldn't mind if you wanted to continue it. Though, one thing, could you maybe explain Nightstar's mother, Starfire! What happened to her? Good attention to detail.
Love your writing, keep at it!
Salmita454 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Love it! One question...no Starfire?
Mestra chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
It WAS totally corny but totally forgivable. The interactions between Damian and the other members of the Bat-Family make up for it. I think that really is a strength in your stories-you really make an effort to flesh out the world around your central characters.
dawnbrightstars chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Oh I like it. I mean, I like all of your stuff. But this might be my favorite non-robstar one