Reviews for Entwined Hearts
e chapter 22 . 3/25
god damn this was really nice and funny ahah thank you for writing this! :D
Prince-ZuChiRu chapter 9 . 2/22
KYAA
Kurage3 -Chiisaiuki chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
Ahhhhhhh! Too cute! I think my heart just melted DX I'm so glad Kise got back to Kagami and Aomine! I still hate his father, whether he let Kise got back or not. T-T he doesn't deserve an awesome son like Kise!
secretparadise.mine chapter 22 . 4/24/2014
awwwwhhhh! i love you to the moon n back for this fic! thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu .
HeteroBlood12 chapter 22 . 1/21/2014
Seriously, our neighborhood in here is so fudging quiet, this goddemn amazing fan fiction made me fugding scream. Create more stories. I became so bipolar because of this fanfic and I so frigging frigging loving. Especially because of Seijuro. Shipping it!
Jessiejj chapter 22 . 8/22/2013
Aaahw, that ending was super sweet! Sad to see this end, but is was fun reading it!
The omake's are hilarious xD
I'll be looking forward to your next fic!
SeaWeedHead chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
Well my friend, it's been fun!

I loved this story so much and I'm glad everything worked out in the end :) Your in depth portrayal of Kogane's feelings made me forgive him a little, and his revelation of his wrongs as a father won my respect.

Also the omake's at the end were soooo cute! Akashi is the only ten year old who could instill fear in Aomine and Kagami lol. And I like the idea of him living with them now, it makes me feel like no one was left behind and that everyone had a happy ending.

I am a little sad it's over and I will miss your lovely updates that would make my day, but this is not goodbye, it's just farewell and I can promise you will see me again in your next fic :D

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing work with us all!

SeaWeedHead
xsamx0xX chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
I loved this story so much! Sad to see it end, but it was a great ending with great extras!
Blank Angel chapter 22 . 8/19/2013
Aahhh! So I was riiiiight!...for the most part X3

OMFG! DAMN YOOOOOOOUUUUUUU! I was literally crying and grinningblike a fool at the same time at the end of the chapter! Dawwhhh! Akashicchi-bby is SOOOOOO adorable! X3 I seriously couldmt decide between being over-joyed at the reunion and crying at the parting OMG!

Pfftt! OMG! Akashicchi is so adorable! X3 He came to stay with them! Pffftt! Awwwnnhh he said that he won't let them be rough with his bro!
weirdgrammar chapter 22 . 8/19/2013
Congratulations for succesfully completing this story! I hope you'll come back again with a new story!
WinterRaineeDay chapter 22 . 8/19/2013
LMFAO at ur omakes XD!
SeaWeedHead chapter 21 . 8/18/2013
Ya know people really need to stop shoving stuffed toys in you awesome face...it's just rude!

But I see what you are saying and I am prepared as long as it all works out, which I'm sure it will so *pats head* there there

As for this chapter, I never really gave Sora much thought, but if she can get Kogane to understand what everyone has been trying to tell him, then I give her major credit, cause apparently that guy is either too dense or just in denial cause I don't see how many more people need to tell him the same exact thing! lol

And yay for sweet brother Akashi! I hope him and Kise will still stay in touch when he leaves, I would feel bad if he was left alone :(

Can't wait to see what Kogane will (finally) do and hopefully see some Aominecchi and Kagamicchi as well :D
Blank Angel chapter 21 . 8/17/2013
Oh gawd! I thought he'd go to Ki-chan and tell him he can go to his lovers!..BUT! He's going to GET Aominecchi and Kagamicchi! Kyaaaaahhh! Am I right though? :)
Johannat chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
Great story, thank you.
Jessiejj chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
You know, I'm actually not a big fan of Akashi (to the point of really, really not liking him. At all.) but this Akashi is too nice & impossible to hate!

I'm glad Kogane appears to be taking a step in the right direction! Let's just hope he doesn't fuck this up too. I'll look forward to the next chapter!