Reviews for Ranking
LouieTheDragon chapter 1 . 1/14
Thanks for the story. I'd been bottling up a bunch of emotions and I was struggling to let them all out, and this story really helped me do that. Thanks. It was beautiful writing. Have a nice day.
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Starting this year right by reading this amazing piece of work. I cried when Ryuuken locked himself up in his office. Cause even if uryuu yelled at him and then broke down himself, Ryuuken was the one who Ichigo was with through the whole process. Finding out, the pills, muscle spasms, even the break down Ichigo himself had when he realized that he really was going to die from this.

Amazing.
Kyuubi-dono chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
This was nice. Very heartfelt. I'm surprised there were no Yakuza at the funeral.
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
brilliant!~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zela Night chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
This is so sad!
You did a great job!
komodome chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
I...I...th-that...was...I-I-I'm gonna...I'm gonna need a... a minute...here.

*Loud, unrelenting sobs*
Christinanime chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
I tried to hold it in but nope, my heart can't take this. My eyes are sweating.
Rantaki chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
This was depressing. The story's amazing (I feel like moping now)
Somanjeese chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
I shed a few tears reading this...probably the first time in a long while. And yet, even though its fictional, i cant help but feel its real. Likely because cancer is a serious condition. Not something id wish on anybody. Im sad, my eyes are red, my nose stuffy. Thank you for making this.
blamekailey chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Great story. Really well written. This made me cry really hard though. My grandma died of brain cancer and since then pretty much anything cancer related makes me cry like a baby.
Lazarus the undead chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
...I'm wondering if his spirit would also have cancer?
Brenden1k chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
Good thing death is not the end.
ScatterBRAIN-95 chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
Dear God...Did this made me tear up. What really got me is Ichigo's final interaction with Uryuu. Uryuu's pretty much the last person Ichigo saw. I know that a lot of people would say 'but Ichigo would go to the Soul Society and all will be okay since he's already a Shinigami', forgetting the fact that, well, Ichigo's physical and spirit body are, if not nearly, one and the same. If he dies, he would be sent to the Rokungai, with probably no memories.
momocolady chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
good story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
This is deep. Thank you for writing this.