Reviews for Ranking
Somanjeese chapter 1 . 7/26
I shed a few tears reading this...probably the first time in a long while. And yet, even though its fictional, i cant help but feel its real. Likely because cancer is a serious condition. Not something id wish on anybody. Im sad, my eyes are red, my nose stuffy. Thank you for making this.
blamekailey chapter 1 . 7/19
Great story. Really well written. This made me cry really hard though. My grandma died of brain cancer and since then pretty much anything cancer related makes me cry like a baby.
Lazarus the undead chapter 1 . 6/15
...I'm wondering if his spirit would also have cancer?
Brenden1k chapter 1 . 5/5
Good thing death is not the end.
ScatterBRAIN-95 chapter 1 . 4/23
Dear God...Did this made me tear up. What really got me is Ichigo's final interaction with Uryuu. Uryuu's pretty much the last person Ichigo saw. I know that a lot of people would say 'but Ichigo would go to the Soul Society and all will be okay since he's already a Shinigami', forgetting the fact that, well, Ichigo's physical and spirit body are, if not nearly, one and the same. If he dies, he would be sent to the Rokungai, with probably no memories.
momocolady chapter 1 . 4/16
good story
This is deep. Thank you for writing this.
Donni chapter 1 . 2/24
every time i read this i cry and yet i read it again
I actually cried reading this
This is one of the very, very few fanfics that have made me cry. There's not a lot that can do that, so ... yeah. This is top notch, and a sequel to this would be lovely.
Shewolf1990 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
This was very well done. And no one seemed out of character which made it even better.
Trucina chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I think this is the saddest Bleach fiction I've ever read. It helps that I usually don't read things like this, but it was so masterfully written, that I couldn't help myself. Was crying like a bitch, of course. And the worse is that I don't know if the death was really the end for him. No memory, no Zangetsu. Nothing. Or maybe... I hate when authors leave place for interpretation in places like these. But it was great and it left an imprint when I finished reading, with doesn't happen often with such short fics. I hope you will return to writing, your works are all great
Squid the God chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I almost cried,almost.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
This was just beautiful.
M3gan15xo chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
I knew I'd be crying by the end, but the accompanying heart pain comes from only the most well written pieces. Good job with this, it hits pretty close to home for me, but I'm sure just about everyone could say something similar. Hope you're doing well,
Xoxo,