Reviews for Ranking
I personally have never experienced having a friend or family member with cancer but the stories like these just get to me made up or not. I like Ichigo am unsure if I could tell my family that I had cancer I would hate to worry them and be treated like glass.
lillzzwashere chapter 1 . 7/23
My nephew came out of my mom's room an looked at me and then asked "why you cwyin?" Are you sad?" And I literally started bawling. This is a beautifully written story, and Ichigo not telling anyone about something like brain cancer, sounds like something he would do.
random2crazyness chapter 1 . 7/16
Oh my god, this was so sad. T.T But also written wonderfully. I'm bawling like a baby.
KuraiKodokuna chapter 1 . 7/6
I'm a man, and I admit I cried at the end of this.
TsurugisFlame chapter 1 . 6/25
I'm really glad that you covered all of the points I would have asked about, since this is the Bleach world after all. I noticed some of your other reviewers didn't realize they actually did talk about the fact that he would be dying soon, and he should just let them say goodbye because he probably wouldn't remember for a while in Soul Society.
I also really like the explanation behind why Orihime's ability wouldn't work. It makes loads of sense, and it can also be applied to many other terminal diseases, meaning her power isn't infallible.
All in all, it was so sad and also so in character and sweet that it nearly made me cry. Bravo.
Brenden chapter 1 . 6/21
goodwork
Silvercut123 chapter 1 . 6/20
it's beautiful and I started crying at the end.
I was crying throughout the end, never ever happened before when reading a fic. Its so sad. But good.
Oh My Cabbage chapter 1 . 5/17
*gross sobbing* I knew exactly what i was getting into when i read this! Ugh, good job.
Star Angel7169 chapter 1 . 5/10
This FanFiction that you've written is a work of art stained with the tears I'm sure many people (including me) have shed because of it. It was very sorrowful and I think it's one of the most amazing Bleach fanfics I've ever read. Thank you for writing this FanFiction, and I truly hope that your aunt rests in peace. Arigato -Star
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 5/6
For some reason I find this story very beautiful. The characters act the way I feel they would in this situation, nothing is outrageous, no super sweet cute lame ending, its just a tear jerking story. Very well written in my opinion, nicely done.
I am crying... :(
RIP Ichigo the most stubborn of all hero
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 5/1
You made me cry somewhere halfway into the story and I couldn't stop until after the end. Great work. Ichigo's goal to beat Ishida was a nice touch.
memories.of.rain chapter 1 . 4/24
This is my third time reading this fic and each time it manages to make me cry. You build up the story so well, and I think it's believable that Ichigo's one selfish act would be to hide his disease. I also thought Ichigo's goal was something wonderful, it helped him keep moving forward. *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* OUTSTANDING JOB!
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 4/23