Reviews for Ranking
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 8/28
Dang, this is good. But I don't understand why the Shinigami were sad. Wouldn't he just go to the Soul Society after he died?
bleach number 1 fan chapter 1 . 8/24
You say this isn't your best work, but I've got to say it's truly beautiful. The amount of raw feeling that you put into this is breathtaking. This is by far one of the most powerful prices of work I've ever read. Thank you for the opportunity to read something like this.

Kind regards
Bleach Number 1 Fan
Lobshave chapter 1 . 8/15
I felt my heart get slowly crushed by a car
Jackalopian chapter 1 . 8/3
This is a really - emotional work. It's powerful. You know what? You said it wasn't your best work, but I totally couldn't tell anything about the writing strength. Emotions, angst, dedication, despair, strength, belief. Ryuuken is the character portrayed most deeply here, are you aware of that? I think the strongest part of this work is how it shows someone virtually unconnected at the start getting involved emotionally with Ichigo because of his determination and need. Ryuuken and the Pharmacist boy. Those two more than anything else really create the mood for the story. It was and is beautifully done. It's sad, and beautiful, and strong. Thank you for writing this and putting it up to share.
ALLS96 chapter 1 . 8/3
It's sad, really sad, but beautiful in its own way. Thank you
I personally have never experienced having a friend or family member with cancer but the stories like these just get to me made up or not. I like Ichigo am unsure if I could tell my family that I had cancer I would hate to worry them and be treated like glass.
Burning Ice Bloom chapter 1 . 7/23
My nephew came out of my mom's room an looked at me and then asked "why you cwyin?" Are you sad?" And I literally started bawling. This is a beautifully written story, and Ichigo not telling anyone about something like brain cancer, sounds like something he would do.
random2crazyness chapter 1 . 7/16
Oh my god, this was so sad. T.T But also written wonderfully. I'm bawling like a baby.
KuraiKodokuna chapter 1 . 7/6
I'm a man, and I admit I cried at the end of this.
TsurugisFlame chapter 1 . 6/25
I'm really glad that you covered all of the points I would have asked about, since this is the Bleach world after all. I noticed some of your other reviewers didn't realize they actually did talk about the fact that he would be dying soon, and he should just let them say goodbye because he probably wouldn't remember for a while in Soul Society.
I also really like the explanation behind why Orihime's ability wouldn't work. It makes loads of sense, and it can also be applied to many other terminal diseases, meaning her power isn't infallible.
All in all, it was so sad and also so in character and sweet that it nearly made me cry. Bravo.
Brenden chapter 1 . 6/21
goodwork
Silvercut123 chapter 1 . 6/20
it's beautiful and I started crying at the end.
I was crying throughout the end, never ever happened before when reading a fic. Its so sad. But good.
Oh My Cabbage chapter 1 . 5/17
*gross sobbing* I knew exactly what i was getting into when i read this! Ugh, good job.
Star Angel7169 chapter 1 . 5/10
This FanFiction that you've written is a work of art stained with the tears I'm sure many people (including me) have shed because of it. It was very sorrowful and I think it's one of the most amazing Bleach fanfics I've ever read. Thank you for writing this FanFiction, and I truly hope that your aunt rests in peace. Arigato -Star