Reviews for Fairydust
anikestramitelek chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
the poor chauffeur of course!
AkaruiYoru chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
actually that scene was ryou writing a letter for his dead sister, Amane, and the 'oniisan' was referring to himself. so...yeah
MayBell Lyric chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Pfft, as if Jounouchi and Yugi could get into Tokyo University. They don't really care about school. Honda is a stretch, and Anzu wanted to go to America.
But for the purposes of this story, I'll just accept this and move on.
SenkoHasegawa chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
Oh dear x'D you made my day!
I laughed like there was no tomorrow XDDDD
:) Nice fic!

Senko
Tsuki107 chapter 17 . 8/18/2012
Very sweet and cute :)
I loved this unique pairing and story!

Cheers,
Tsuki
kryptonytes chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
So I really like how this story is going. But I can't ready any more than two chapters, because fanfiction is acting retarded. I don't know why, but it won't open any of the other chapters. QAQ
RiverAcantha chapter 17 . 1/1/2009
This is totally worth reading but it really doesn't explain Kaiba's behaviour and how he's OOC... I'm not saying any bad, but wouldn't it have been better to have him stayed in character?

I've read many OOC and it disappointed me but for some reason I can't say much about Fairydust, maybe it's the view in relationships/relations overall.

The development of Ryou was interesting if not an upgrade. There were many stories where he's just the timid, angst-teen and abused character and all cute. There are few that has a strong headed Ryou where he has other emotions that aren't just scared, happy, sad or whatever the melancholi-ish mood. And although I can understand why some people write him like that (because there wasn't much of him in the anime) why don't people add more character to him but not OOC? There are few stories that have an angry Ryou. I was quite happy when Ryou got mad at Kaiba; really refreshing :D

Thank you for writing such a fic as this. I really enjoyed it.

P.S. I love Yami and Jou in this! They totally rocked!

P.S.S I never expected Yami Bakura to be like this... Interesting.

S.L.
Kates chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I just need to say I love this fic. I remember reading it back in the day, and how it made this pairing WORK, despite my previous opinion on the matter. :)

I just spent about 20 minutes trying to remember the name of this fic so I could come read it again, for old times sake.
SidewalkChalk2718 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I can't believe I'm reading this again... this'll be about the 6th time! _ I was feeling a little down today, but FairyDust made everything all better. Thanks a bunch.

~SC2718
NorthernTrash-x chapter 17 . 10/11/2007
*blinks*

You really are the kind of writer I aspire to be.

Amazingly well written.

And I love this pairing. -
Diet Soda chapter 17 . 8/21/2007
I was never really fond of this pairing. I had read exactly ONE one-shot done with this pairing, only because it was from Kaiba's POV and I thought it would have been quite interesting to read.

I read this story because the summary said, "To get rid of an unrelenting pursuer..." and I was curious as to what sort of situation Kaiba would've been smacked into...

Honestly, I didn't really like the first few paragraphs of the first chapter. But my intuition told me to ignore it and keep on reading so I did. I think this is one of those rare well-written stories that mix romance and humor in the YGO fandom and I was very happy to finish reading it at last (one full day, dammit... I spent one full day sitting in front of the computer and reading like a maniac! O_o;; )

I love how you wrote the majority of the story in Bakura's POV. I love the thinking process he goes through and I love how he thinks - he goes off tangent and it confused me multiple times but that's just the way I think he'd be.

I also love that moment when Yami Bakura lent his other half a shoulder to cry on and only explained his actions with one sentence, "You said thank you." That evil guy really did need somebody to love to soften him up. His whole village was destroyed right in front of his own two eyes, for god's sakes - cut him some slack - -;;

Sighh. It's sad to finish a well-written story. I want more but ah well.

Keep writing :]
SidewalkChalk2718 chapter 17 . 7/23/2007
I think I've already reviewed this whole story under a different username at some point. Or maybe just a few chapters...Either way, this is the third time I've read it, and it remains THE BEST Seto*Ryou fic on in my opinion. Anyways, I just I felt like reviewing and telling you how much I love your work. It has been my inspiration for three years now. I would never have started writing fan fiction if I hadn't read "Fairy Dust", and now that I just posted chapter one of my own Seto*Ryou fic I had to thank you again.

This story really is one of the best; and even though it's old now, I hope you are still getting all the great reviews you deserve for it.

~SidewalkChalk2718
Anna chapter 17 . 3/6/2007
It's only a billion years after you wrote this, but I'd still like to thank you. It was fun!
missmanga90 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
E i love this verry sweet and well put I like it ALOT

please if you have not alreddy finsshed it please keep going!
Sarahryoulover4ever chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
RYOU'S FIRST KISS! HOW CUTE! i like this chapter alot because you said until next thursday, and that means never!*said in a sing-song voice* any way, UPDATE SOON!