Reviews for Life as a Tamer: Book 3: Release of an Old Enemy
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
Really hope there is more to the story it too good the leave off at this point.!
Nightmare71 chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
Hope you are still writing the story! It is getting really good! Hope Guilmon and Takato come back they're some of my favorite characters!
Apollomon x Stingmon chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
this was so sad and touching. can't wait for the next one to find out how she will deal with this loss.
clank2662 chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
Taka to noooooooooooooooooooo
plutomoon2 chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
as usally this is geting better but i am wondering where is takato and guilmon? anyway please keep updateing and thanks for a great ch
draco453 chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Yay! Things are coming to fruition!
draco453 chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Character Death!
Yay! - NO! - Yay?
My feelings are mixed...
I'll just go with cool and leave it at that.
Good to see you back though.
missy chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I loved your stories! But I would like to see a little more female action ahaha the guys do everything! Update soon!
NileNairu chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Will there be more of this story?
I can't wait to see how millenumon tryes to get Ryo :D
draco453 chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Let's see here, bombshell Takato death, DigiDestined becoming Tamers due to data absorbtion, and Davis biomerges only to Ultimate. Cool, but the most memorable part of this chapter? Cactus on Cactus action.
draco453 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Not a bad start. When you had Takato's failure of a ghost was pretty funny, though I was imagining something like a Charlie Brown joke, but it became forgotten when Henry and Kazu appeared as clowns. Hehe, clowns.
Your image of MedivialGallantmon was pretty cool and it had some similarities to a Mistymon. Expecially with the flaming swords. But fire always makes everything cool.
Did not expect it due to the Demon Lord's intervention... again. BtW, is MG still a Data type in your story if you are going to go with type advantages?
Happy Writing,