Reviews for 55 Shooting Stars
Gabby chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
LOL! Paget and Shemar are certainly insane enough!
tmarie9 chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
lmfao oh Morgan haha
dajwoh chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
I wanna kick that detective in the groin! :P

reese is coming back? oh noo.. I wote that he gets killed in prison or something! :P
dajwoh chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
I so don't mean this as criticism but fisting.. not sexy and seems rather painful. or is that just me? :P
Doodle19 chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
Finally all caught up, another great story! Still not really liking Lila all that much, but it was nice to get a little insight into Reid"
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 20 . 6/20/2013
Yeap, I enjoyed the ride and I can't wait for the next one :)
Photogeek20 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Hi arthebard I'm just loving these stories and some I think can even be used on the actual tv program. I read your stories and I'm on a rollercoaster of emotions, I've cried and laughed in nearly all your stories, I think I nearly had a heart attack when Emily is in the coma and she thinks Derek's dead I was on edge until the chapter where Derek is talking to JJ. Thanks for the great stories, can't wait wait until the next one. Photogeek20
potatoepotaot chapter 20 . 6/20/2013
I'm going to be gone all next week so I will really be missing your stories!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/20/2013
Loved this story. Not a huge fan of Reid in this though. Sorry /

It would have been funny if Renfro picked up on Emily being JJ's wife from the holding hands bit and to JJ admitting she was actually married to a woman.

Can't wait for more pregnant JJ. Should be a boy and girl. Jessica or Alison Emily and boy shouldn't be named after Emily's father. Ben or Jake as a first name and maybe Timothy or Charles as middles? I'm really fond of Charles.

Can't wait for the next installment (
c chapter 20 . 6/20/2013
Heeeyy ARtheBard I think the twins should be a girl and boy. Also I think the girl could be Morgan Emily Prentiss or Rachel Emily Prentiss. Both names have a nice ring to it and that way hotch and Rossi are the only two left that needs to be recognized and so u have the boy to do that..btw I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STORIES. LIKE I FREAKING LOVE THEM SO MUCH! THEY TOUCH MY HEART. ESPECIALLY EMILY AND JK. ::::))))) 33333
Sacrem chapter 20 . 6/20/2013
As usual another outstanding story for you. I really liked how you portrayed Reid in this one.
I look forward to the fluff before we get to the Reese story, though look forward to having JJ and/or Emily completely kick his creepy, slimy arse!
DarXe chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
This was really good. I have to say one of my favorite parts was the A/N for reading saying oh no she didn't... totally made me laugh. I liked all the Reid stuff & how you tied it all up.
Marmitelover1710 chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
Finally got bk 2 this n read all of it! Really did enjoy this 1 (but dont i enjoy all of em? Umm yep) liked morgan avin all his cake but not eatin it :D and his coffee 2 go. But again wiv the emily cliffhangers what u tryin 2 do, give us all heart attacks? Sheeeeeesh! Lol. Both thumbs up, keep em comin! Cant wait 4 nxt installment!
ARtheBard chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
To Guest re: gay/bi guys. I have no problem with them. But I wilk say Morgan, Rossi and Hotch never struck me as gay or bi so they don't get in my head that way. Reid, for me, (even though I gave him 2 ex gfs) has always been sort of asexual. If the right guy for him hit me I would write it. The Traina relationship was just so the others could be amused and then it grew a bit. Lila was just me taking an old character from the show and giving an answer to the "did they/didnt they" question. Lol

So who knows what you might see on down the line. I kind of just let it all play out as it flows to me because I dont want it to seem forced. :-)
ChazTaylor chapter 20 . 6/19/2013