Reviews for New Wings
Defender of the Pen Alexis chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
That was epic. Great job, read it all in one sitting on my tiny phone screen.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Yes! You updated and got them married! When will god give them a gift basket...and lucifer give them a gift basket full of sex toys?
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Continue this!

...happy ending?
CoolerTHEMANPLZ chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
I love this story! I hope you write more of it in the future. Keep up the good work! ;)
SmittiMJC chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
OMG this is so good! How do you manage smut in such excellent characterization! I love this story! Please continue! I will be waiting with bated breath
Stellala13 chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Glad you updated! This was wonderfully written. I loved it. Please write more, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Malty chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Loving it, really interested to see where this goes, and the sex scenes are wonderful; just the right mix of experience as they're both so old and naivety on Aziraphale's part. Keep going!
ZoeTheineffable chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Wow what a cliffhanger! Its really great so far I hope you write more soon I'm really looking for ward to it!
CoolerTHEMANPLZ chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
I love this story! It's very cute! I hope you continue it! Keep up the good work!
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I love it, o please continue! This is one of the most creative story I've seen in this section so far!
Darkheart13666 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I love this story its great are you going to write more for it? I hope you do :3 I love the way you write these two 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
beautiful! i would love to more of this.
kogla chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
ohh continueee , continueee w ..soo cute! and started get moore and more interesting! ...contiinuueee w pls
MC chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh that was fun :-)
Really curious to see where you're going with this one; so far it's an interesting read full of little dangling tails/tales :-) and I don't think I've ever actually wanted to see the characters before, but this tale is intriquing.
Thank you for writing and posting.