Reviews for Nine Lives
Verity359 chapter 39 . 10/8/2014
Somehow, this ending breaks my heart... :'( i'm just gonna go cry now.
Verity359 chapter 26 . 10/8/2014
I *love* this. Jack's cameo (so poignant when it suddenly hit me who it was), the attention to detail you show by explaining where that Union Jack shirt came from, the little "travel writer" reference at the end... beautiful. This whole fic is great. :)
Godiva9 chapter 39 . 7/24/2014
A really great story thanks for writing and sharing it! : )
Blue Stone Shining Wolf chapter 39 . 3/10/2014
Wow! Extremely well done. I have to admit in my anxiousness and hunger to read it all, I flew through the chapters. But I am going to come back and savor this very soon
Blue Stone Shining Wolf chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
I am loving this. I won't review every chapter, but just wanting to say I like it!
Blue Stone Shining Wolf chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 39 . 2/14/2014
Fantastic story. Loved it!
TiaKisu chapter 39 . 2/14/2014
What an utterly fantastic ending to this journey! I've had this tiny idea in my head, too, that maybe Nine remembered during regeneration, that he would have his moment of salvation at last but you did so much more with it than I would ever have been able to. And I'm just so happy to see this be written down by such an amazing author! I love how Rose came to him as the Moment, the Bad Wolf, conjured by his mind and yet herself. And I love how for once he didn't understand, couldn't really follow her because she is in a way a greater being than him.

Oh gosh, and he told her! I always thought that Nine wouldn't have denied her to hear them I must admit. For all that he was a coward and doubting, I think in this regard he would have shown more bravery than his next self. Aw, and when this time it was Rose who initiated the kiss - that was just awesome.

Really, this chapter is just great. Makes me smile and feel all happy and fuzzy, and makes me sad at the same time, too. His regeneration always does. Never felt as bereft when Ten left (though his last moments with those he cared about were definitely a tear-jerker), and not with Eleven either. Same with the classic Doctors I have seen so far because I guess once you had to live through watching your Doctor regenerate no other change gets to you quite as much. So yeah, you made me re-live that but this time there was a hue of satisfaction to it all that I do nothing but adore. And I think I might just make this scene my head-canon now, because I love it this much.

And, since this is the last chapter in this amazing story, I guess it's time I say my final thank you. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this extraordinary character study. I enjoyed each and every single moment reading the many parts and dare say that this is certainly one of the best Nine works out there. I hope you will have fun working on your other projects and if you ever return to writing for this Doctor I will be more than excited!

Again, thanks a whole lot! TK
SnowHawk0316 chapter 39 . 2/12/2014
I think that you should definitely continue. You introduced a whole new concept! You can't just leave us hanging. Plus, I think that this could become very interesting because of the concept that you introduced and really want to learn more about it.
CelestialTitania chapter 39 . 2/12/2014
You should do one of these for the 10th doctor! Seriously it's really good :3
Kaytahn Rivers chapter 39 . 2/12/2014
Amazing ending, absolutely loved it and cannot wait to see what other stories emerged.
To a Skylark chapter 39 . 2/12/2014
Asdfrgtoikjhfds... Gah! I'd never even considered something like this happening, I can't even.

Damn you, woman, this is amazing. :D Thanks so much for the awesome fic. I hope you write Nine again in the future!
ninthsgirl chapter 39 . 2/11/2014
Such a wonderful, wonderful story. What an amazing way to fit in the Moment. And yea! For at least a brief moment Nine knew that he had not destroyed his home and people! I have thoroughly enjoyed traveling through this story with you and Nine and Rose. Thank you for sharing your talents. (But now you made me miss Nine even more!)
Narutoluvr9 chapter 39 . 2/11/2014
Please please please do a sequel with 10! PLEASE! I loved this story!
IAmTheRedLady chapter 39 . 2/11/2014
Can I just say...you are an awesome writer. Just awesome. And I love, love, LOVE this story. I want to cry now, because it's over. Or go back and read it again. Sigh, I miss Nine. Why couldn't he have been in Day Of The Doctor?! Well, technically, he was there, but you know what I mean!

Anyways, I loved every moment of it. :.)