Reviews for The Won Initiative and the Kwisatz Haderach
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Your character is way too OP.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I feel like a hunter seeker would have some rudimentary shields, and the Dune shields require slow movements while stabbing.
JackFrost21 chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
Damn... I wish this was more well written. It would be right up there with Harry Potter and the Natural 20.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Interesting beginning, and lots of fun. Pity Argylle isn't (apparently) a mage; I've always had a soft spot for mages, and it would be interesting to stack D&D magic with (and against!) Dune psychic powers.

Actually though, D&D humans are significantly slower than real world humans. A combat round is 6 seconds; in one round, someone can run 120' (30' movement * 4 for no-armor run). In the real world, top athletes can run 100m (328') in about 10 seconds, or 192' in 6 seconds.
TonalArchitect chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Hell yes! While I love HP and the Natural 20, I'm somewhat sick of the Potterverse, and this looks hilarious. Polymorphed-man-says-what?
CMVreud chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Wouldn't the Hunter-Seeker not be more like an animated weapon, like a flying sword or something, rather than an 'unarmed' opponent?
alex.rushing.5 chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Awesome. Simple and purely like that.
Aleh chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
This... really, really needs proofreading, particularly in regards to paragraphing.
kilobug chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Nice story so far, in the true spirit of "HP and the natural 20".

But I'm a bit disappointed at how overpowered Argylle is compared to Dune characters. Especially regarding Bene Gesserit Voice. To me it's a spell-like ability, that should work on Argylle too, with a difficult will save, and Argylle will save is low, so it's really odd he made it that easily. I don't mind Argylle being overpowered in some ways (like the way he charmed the Worm, that was awesome) but he should be vulnerable to the powers of Dune characters.
A Real Libertarian chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Honestly I just have to say this is very good.
Shrlck chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Write more chapters. Now.
ZZD chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
You must write more!
MaximilianShade chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Amusing. Curious to see where you go with this. Please continue writing!
PLEASEUPDATE chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Please Update its been a month
171873124giarc chapter 1 . 7/26/2013