Reviews for Omega
TheRedSin chapter 6 . 4/8
The moment they got the mark was so perfect! I had to supress my squealing because I was at a fastfood chain eating. It was just so right. And the ending, gah. Wonderful. Shoulda read this sooner. Kudos!
trackside101 chapter 6 . 4/8
-is crying with happiness- omg, I loved it. Perfect, a true work of art. 3
love it. can't you write a nalu? -lori jamaican
Hanatsuki-sama chapter 6 . 3/9
Love it. Thank you for a nice story
Hanatsuki-sama chapter 4 . 3/9
Oh...I was curious about the knot-thing before. ...It killed my my innocent eyes (Not really) I hate the google sometimes, sent me to the weird stuff.
Hanatsuki-sama chapter 1 . 3/9
I love it! Good read. One thing i dont seem to understand is the "knotting" though
kitty-ray chapter 6 . 2/26
I can't tell you how many times I squealed from absolute JOY because of this story! And the lemons... Nobody writes lemons as good as these on this site...
KatheryneL chapter 6 . 1/28
This was a great fic, I really enjoyed it.
If your not completely done with this arc, which you probably are since it was written over a year ago, I would love to see the events unfold from Gajeel or Levy's point of view.

Awesome job!
nimofish300 chapter 6 . 1/3
im freakin loving this tragic past falls in love this is epic
bookwurm247 chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
I do not know why I have waited this long to read your fanfic. I think it's because I ship Gruvia but I don't read Gruvia much. Worst mistake I've ever made. Your Gruvia fanfics are the best! _
dragonball256 chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Such an incredible story. Loved it so much
defy.mrt chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
que surpresa foi ver portugues nessa fanfic! hashusahua eu vi q vc é brasileira também e nossa, seu ingles é impressionante! eu ameeei a fanfic, super bem escrita e cheia de lemons 3 achei q os personagens ficaram bem caracterizados e o desenvolvimento romantico foi super divertido! hahaha
beem, parabéns pela fanfic, continue escrevendo! (;
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Omg I love your writing style and I just love this story
okami-onna chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
OMG!, you made me cry T_T. I was a little reticent to read it because rape is a touchy subject for me. But the want to read it complete overthrow my uneasiness.
I'm glad I did. I was touched, really.
Thank you for made the references vague enought, it helped a lot.
Sorry for my mistakes with grammar and such.
Greetings from Mexico!.
P.S. I hope you could finish "Alpha", I love LuNa pairing.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
I was a bit disappointed that the story already ended in six chapters but what surprises me even more is how I got absorbed by the story in the first place (because Gruvia is not my OTP)
I liked reading your AU and it find ot very intereting that the story dealt with child trafficking, rape and abuse. Although I am a bit bothered because there were no Alpha females or Omega males. Even if that was not necessary to convey Juvia&Gray's relationship, I still think it would be better if both genders have equal chances of getting in different ranks. Please excuse my idealist-slash-feminist remark, this is your story anyway.
I liked the way you ended it, it would have been wrong to put death on Jose Porla because that would never solve the real problem