Reviews for Omega
PeoniesPoppies chapter 6 . 10/8
It is very rare for me to enjoy Fairy Tail fan fictions that don't stick to Mashima's story line. However, I loved this. Although the story is completely different, I feel you remained true to the character's personalities. You are truly gifted and I thoroughly enjoyed your story. -Peoniespoppiesandowlsohmy
ILoveSxS chapter 6 . 10/5
this was amazing chapter 3 . 8/24
omg laxus is supposed to walk down the aisle with mirajane not cana! anyway i am in loveee with ur stories keep up the good work
ElvenMuggle chapter 6 . 6/18
This made me so happy; I loved every minute of it! :) Excellent writing. From the sexual situations, to the light and happy and then to the deep, sad aspect of Juvia's past, all of it was well done; I have zero complaints. And I did not find the part about Juvia's past tacky at all. Actually I quite admire you for bringing attention to a subject that a lot of people are uncomfortable with. I really enjoyed reading it! :)
Cute story
endingsarenotalwaysbad chapter 6 . 5/24
Q_Q My poor Juviaaaaa! Oh God, it broke my heart! The things she's been through... and still, she managed to become this strong, beautiful woman. I admire that and I really loved how she was able to take her revenge on Jose after she slapped the living daylights out of him!

Gajeel that big goof did well in teaching her how to fight. And I love how he was proud of her when she faced her biggest nightmare and stood her ground. Gajeel deserves to be happy with Levy. And I really laughed out loud when you described their baby girl - her daddy through and through! Did I mention that I love Gajeel? Because I absolutely do; especially his and Juvia's friendship (a major bromance here! And OH MY GOD: THEY EVEN KISSED! I'm screaming!)...

And Gray... oh my gosh, I love Gray. I keep telling myself that I'm not a fan of drama but I'm a fan of certain drama... and Gruvia ups-and-downs are definitely one of them. I'm just happy that they were marked in the end. But even if they weren't they would be a power couple. They just belong together - I know that this is arguable, but in my opinion it's more than just obvious.

I really liked how you described Juvia's love for him and compared it with a burn. It was so on point, I only can fully support it.

The way you built up her past was pretty intense and brutal, but I loved every dirty detail about it. It's a darker take on the whole FT thing and I think it's possible. Not that Mashima would ever mention something like you did, but Juvia's past wasn't the prettiest and we know almost nothing about it. Like I said, a really dark, DARK version of our beloved Juvia.

Oh and that you make them speak another language was so cool. I loved it! And Portugues was a great choice! It suits her name and all and I like to think that she and Gajeel would share an even deeper bond with each other.

I think it's pretty obvious that I liked the whole story! So loves to you and thank you for the happy ending!
Bella Maroney chapter 2 . 5/19
I just want you to know that it is 3AM, and I am in that awful place where I am questioning whether I should go to bed, or just pull an all-nighter to finish this amazing story... Seriously!

P.S. I've read 2 or 3 other stories of yours, but this one is my favorite.
TheRedSin chapter 6 . 4/8
The moment they got the mark was so perfect! I had to supress my squealing because I was at a fastfood chain eating. It was just so right. And the ending, gah. Wonderful. Shoulda read this sooner. Kudos!
trackside101 chapter 6 . 4/8
-is crying with happiness- omg, I loved it. Perfect, a true work of art. 3
love it. can't you write a nalu? -lori jamaican
Hanatsuki-sama chapter 6 . 3/9
Love it. Thank you for a nice story
Hanatsuki-sama chapter 4 . 3/9
Oh...I was curious about the knot-thing before. ...It killed my my innocent eyes (Not really) I hate the google sometimes, sent me to the weird stuff.
Hanatsuki-sama chapter 1 . 3/9
I love it! Good read. One thing i dont seem to understand is the "knotting" though
kitty-ray chapter 6 . 2/26
I can't tell you how many times I squealed from absolute JOY because of this story! And the lemons... Nobody writes lemons as good as these on this site...
KatheryneL chapter 6 . 1/28
This was a great fic, I really enjoyed it.
If your not completely done with this arc, which you probably are since it was written over a year ago, I would love to see the events unfold from Gajeel or Levy's point of view.

Awesome job!