Reviews for The Princess and the Purple Dragon: A New Beginning
Thunder Dragon chapter 3 . 3/1/2017
Oh yes! Thank You! I have been waiting for this for so long! I thought this story would be updated again! One of my all time favorite characters from one of my favorite franchises, Spyro the Dragon is back! I do have several questions I need to ask though:

Question 1: Will Helena obtain Dragon powers like Spyro?

Question 2: Will Spyro learn to harness The Power of Will along side his cannon ones? Because he is OP at the end of The Legend of Spyro series so giving him the power of Will is going to be Icing on top of the cake. Here are his powers and you may see things my way. Normally, dragons can only wield and master a single element. Spyro, being a rare purple dragon, can wield and master several elements: Fire, Ice, Earth, Electricity, including Time. Like all purple dragons, he can also control many abilities that others cannot. Namely, he can impulsively master the element of Aether, the signature breath ability of the Purple Dragon, and he once had control over Dragon Time (to a certain extent). However, that power was seemingly exhausted when Spyro used Dragon Time to encase himself, Sparx and Cynder inside a crystal to protect them from harm, as he has not been seen using it again.

Having grown up in the Swamp, Spyro learned to defend himself using melee combat by means of his horns, tail, and paws. After receiving formal training from Ignitus, his skill in this area greatly improves, allowing him to defeat numerous Ape warriors without having to use his elemental abilities. Since he is still a rather young dragon (and does not possess the full physical capabilities of the larger adult dragons), Spyro prefers to use his size and agility to his advantage, outmaneuvering his more physically powerful opponents and striking whenever he sees the opportunity. His skills in melee combat were enough to allow him to hold his own and deal a significant amount of damage to Gaul, an incredibly powerful fighter whose abilities were augmented by the use of Gems and the Well of Souls, despite having his elemental abilities drained and being physically weakened.

In combat, he uses the tactic of knocking his opponents into the air, where he can use his superior aerial mobility to attack his opponent without fear of outside interference or retaliation. While in the air, he can ram airborne opponents into their allies to inflict more widespread damage.

Like all dragons, Spyro is also able to fly. Originally, his skill with this ability was rather limited, as he would only use it for long journeys (in addition to showing some difficulty in landing properly) and appeared unable to use it to travel shorter distances. By Dawn of the Dragon, however, he has gained much greater proficiency in flying, being able to do so whenever he wishes, and can do so over any distance for a prolonged period of time. Despite this, his flight is still somewhat limited, as he depends upon the wind currents to allow him to reach greater altitudes when flying over shorter distances and may lose altitude in the absence of such currents.

Fire
Aerial Combat
Horn Dive
Tail Strike
Flight

Question 3: How is the Princess going to help Spyro and get around the various islands?
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 2/25/2017
that is quite a task for her to complete. then again she's got Spyro helping her.
Thunder Dragon chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Please continue this story! It has so much promise and it has one of my all time favorite characters from one of my favorite franchises, Spyro the Dragon! Please update this story soon I am begging you here!
Thunder Dragon chapter 2 . 5/29/2016
Please update this story! I need more of this! This tale shows so much potential!
Phoenix Champion chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Still waiting on the next chapter here, or am I going to have to write my own version of this story just to get an ending for this kind of crossover
sonicfighter21354 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Nice start. I love The Legend of Spyro games and Fable, even though I never played the games before.
Oniner chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
A couple miss spell but other than that good chapter and the plot of the story is interesting.
Glittering Turquoise chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Interesting chapter. Please continue!
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
the plot is shaping up into something legendary. That seer is so mysterious.
Sol1234 chapter 2 . 10/25/2013