Reviews for The Wildling Knight
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 8/9
This is really interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
alec-potter chapter 1 . 7/31
Nice start, hope you continue it.
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 7/27
Update soon!
fabul0u5 chapter 1 . 7/7
update this shizzle i love it
EpikalStorms chapter 1 . 4/1
*grabby hands* pluz, more... MUSE! GET OFF YER ASS AND GIMME MORE, pluz...
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 1 . 3/1
have yet to watch Game of Thrones, but love your story so far.
The Mustached Marauder chapter 1 . 2/12
A well-written fusion of Harry Potter and A Song of Fire and Ice. The characters have a depth which is teased at, are flawed, and seem more realistic than fanciful. Circumstances aren't perfect for one side or another. The grittiness of this world is apparent in the few descriptive and well-worded paragraphs.

An altogether excellent read, I hope that this story hasn't been abandoned and that the writer is still doing was was done so well here.
alia00 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
it's a good start
Vexed Eloquence chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Great idea, definitely needs to be continued!
Guesttt chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Oh please please update soon! I really loved the way you did the prologue! I hope you continue it. And, if possible, I hope you plan to keep it Gen/no pairings. While there are pairings that I like with Harry, I feel like this story would be better with no pairings.
Skjalf Frost-Born chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I was at first unsure if I should read this, but I'm happy that I did. I like that it was short, blunt, and to the point. Well a lot of pretty words would spruce things up, I feel that the style your using is appropriate. To counter what someone else said though, please DON'T pair him up with Ginny. I don't even know why they requested that.
917brat chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
this sounds very interesting and I am so curious as to what you are going to do next, what you are going to have happen next please keep this up.
aishiteru naru chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
great story
please continuos
purple sky always chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I like the idea of Harry being a second son. He is free to do as he chooses and does not have to be tied down by any lordly responsibilities.
iMTheStormKing chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
very interesting start to the fic..