Reviews for Naruto: A Tale of Those Who Endure
You should warn readers that the story has been discontinued in the description or the first chapter. I feel like i have wasted my time readin something without knowing it will not be continued.
thestorymaker2 chapter 6 . 2/25
Good so far kinda realistic to but just the exclamation of the jutsu's name kinds puts me off. Personally I don't think kurinia is and elite jonin
Ayrmed chapter 14 . 2/25
Good luck on future endeavors!
MrBlue987 chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
you my friend are a dick... I can't copy the damn kanji into a translator!
JOHNXgambit chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
zigmas chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
LOL, Kakashi fooled even ME first.
I even thought he was Orochi for a second, though that didn't make much sense, haha...
And great to see the upcoming team, lol.
Aka Uchiha chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
hey could you continue the fic is very interesting : D
Planetary Maelstrom chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
"Naruto, you useless piece of whining, snivelling brat! Go make yourself useful and save Hinata if you genuinely care about her!" What? Don't look at me like that. I know you talk with them too and don't even think about denying it! :P Anyway, aside from my obvious frustration about the situation in the story, I'll reserve my opinions on this chapter till you release the next one, as it's two parts of a whole. Ciao!
johnxgambit chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
i just caught up with everything today and honestly I'm beyond impressed with the progress. naruto and hinata's relationship isn't being rushed and its believable, and naruto is slowly seeing her as something more. sasuke seems to have a tick with power like neji has with fate. Since the scroll incident hasn't happened naruto seems a bit more emotionally vunerable, because normally you would think he would've swung at sasuke after that tongue lashing in ch.11. but it only means sasuke is in for a shock if something causes naruto to use kurama's power. with haku striking out first instead of zabuza things are getting interesting because naruto and sasuke hate each other. bravo for being original
Gabriel's Trumpet chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Holy shit, the plot thickens.

A bit short for a chapter, but on the plus side, now I really want to know what's going to happen.
biofan09 chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
I congratulate you on making me care so much about Sasuke's opinion. Him calling Naruto worthless here got me angrier than half a dozen bash fics could have. I can't wait for Naruto to prove him wrong.
So Tazuna is suicidal and Haku is more ruthless and cold huh? This fic just gets grimmer and darker...
Chewie Cookies chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Damn, evil cliffhanger is REALLY FREAKING EVIL!

Keep up the good work!
TheMagicManWithThePlan chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Pretty fun chapter! Hurts how much of an ass Sasuke is, but that's how you wrote him and I gotta say, he really got me riled up in this chapter! Hope he learns his lesson by the end of the arc! Glad your back and keep up the good work!
Ayrmed chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Oh no you didn't really leave it there?
Intense chapter. Nice to see you back.
Planetary Maelstrom chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
See, that pisses me off. The fact that naruto is made to seem useless, that is. Along with hinata as well. I know you are building up the plot and all but it still gets to me. That and kakashi turning a blind eye to sasuke's confrontational attitude. I'm not stopping reading. I'm just putting my(useless) opinion out there. Still a good read though. Take care, Ciao!