Reviews for Naruto: A Tale of Those Who Endure
guest chapter 10 . 4/17
Putting Hinatits on team 7 doesn't work. She's weak useless pathetic retarded and fugly. And you have been bashing Sakura. She is completely ooc. Kill yourself, fucktard.
2016, not 2014.
Naruto Uchiha Lucifer chapter 1 . 4/15
can you write something new instead of naruhina
Guest chapter 14 . 4/1/2015
You should warn readers that the story has been discontinued in the description or the first chapter. I feel like i have wasted my time readin something without knowing it will not be continued.
thestorymaker2 chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
Good so far kinda realistic to but just the exclamation of the jutsu's name kinds puts me off. Personally I don't think kurinia is and elite jonin
Ayrmed chapter 14 . 2/25/2015
Good luck on future endeavors!
MrBlue987 chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
you my friend are a dick... I can't copy the damn kanji into a translator!
JOHNXgambit chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
zigmas chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
LOL, Kakashi fooled even ME first.
I even thought he was Orochi for a second, though that didn't make much sense, haha...
And great to see the upcoming team, lol.
Aka Uchiha chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
hey could you continue the fic is very interesting : D
Planetary Maelstrom chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
"Naruto, you useless piece of whining, snivelling brat! Go make yourself useful and save Hinata if you genuinely care about her!" What? Don't look at me like that. I know you talk with them too and don't even think about denying it! :P Anyway, aside from my obvious frustration about the situation in the story, I'll reserve my opinions on this chapter till you release the next one, as it's two parts of a whole. Ciao!
johnxgambit chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
i just caught up with everything today and honestly I'm beyond impressed with the progress. naruto and hinata's relationship isn't being rushed and its believable, and naruto is slowly seeing her as something more. sasuke seems to have a tick with power like neji has with fate. Since the scroll incident hasn't happened naruto seems a bit more emotionally vunerable, because normally you would think he would've swung at sasuke after that tongue lashing in ch.11. but it only means sasuke is in for a shock if something causes naruto to use kurama's power. with haku striking out first instead of zabuza things are getting interesting because naruto and sasuke hate each other. bravo for being original
Gabriel's Trumpet chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Holy shit, the plot thickens.

A bit short for a chapter, but on the plus side, now I really want to know what's going to happen.
biofan09 chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
I congratulate you on making me care so much about Sasuke's opinion. Him calling Naruto worthless here got me angrier than half a dozen bash fics could have. I can't wait for Naruto to prove him wrong.
So Tazuna is suicidal and Haku is more ruthless and cold huh? This fic just gets grimmer and darker...
Chewie Cookies chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Damn, evil cliffhanger is REALLY FREAKING EVIL!

Keep up the good work!