Reviews for Ink Spot and Verse
Chrissie 38 chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
this was so beautiful. Simply beautiful!
minime88 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
awwwww 3 That was so cute!
frigidYOLOducks chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Aww...You're making me giddy and fluttery and just...happy. BEST. FANFIC. EVER.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
that was so adorable omg
hphglover chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
This was so sweet! I really enjoyed reading it so thank you for sharing it with us!
interpol.ice chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Another winner. Seriously, you churn out the best blend of Quinntana. I've been waiting for your next installment of Saving Sal but when I saw that you put this up, I was sated somehow.

Now I've gobbled up all 12k words of perfection and I don't know what to do with myself.

You've got this distinct style that I'm hooked on because it's able to incorporate so much character: through your handle on Santana and Quinn, through elements of humor, romance, and vulnerability while at the same time, being tight at technical things like grammar and appropriate pacing.

You gave us a great fleshed-out story in two parts. It opened up beautifully, bit by bit, and it was this gradual walk through the inevitable that sold me. You made it feel bigger than twelve thousand words and boy, does that take real skill. This piece has the mark of a true wordsmith on it.

Love it. Love it forever. Thank you and for the love of God, continue writing Quinntana. RESPECT.
nicki chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
well if this wasn't the most perfect bedtime story ever! so good!
Marcela88 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Luv this, congrats
joy.rolo chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
loved it! thanks so much for writing :)
CharlieMacRivers chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
So sweet. Really really just made me smile :)
Shananigan chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Very cute and nicely done
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Completely adorable! Love it :D xx
Happy chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I missed you and your writing so much, I had to enter Quinntana rehab. No, but seriously? I missed you. And this was another great read to add to my list of favorites.
Bela23 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
loved it!
whatsvinyl chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
that was an awesome story