Reviews for Dancing
LILFOC chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
such a pretty story... I love it
dorkykorean chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Another good chapter Takeru is so sweet
dorkykorean chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Yeee another great chapter Takeru is so cute!
dorkykorean chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Hello I'm rereading your story this time with reviews :D last time I didn't stop for reviews because the story was too interesring for me to take a pause in between.

I like how you shone the light on reality of what happens to young couples but I like the Takaishis in this story totally love each other
Echizen WingS chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
So real, so good! They're just make for each other!

When I look at them older, I've never thought that they could have money problems.. u_uU But well, they're just starting... so I hope when they graduate, their situation will be a lot better ;
digimontklover chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
it was really cute! it should have ended with a kiss and yolei telling david how she felt right then! but it was really good! thanks for writing it!
digimontklover chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
I really like the part where kari tickles tk and how she remembers him since he was a little till now! SO CUTE AND SWEET! OK I'LL KEEP READING!
Harryholic chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
I loved this story! I like how you conveyed the sad, as well as the happy, parts of marraige. It was really sweet. I would love a sequel! Happy writing )
10tative chapter 6 . 2/20/2008
OMG!

luv it so much!

takeru so sweet! he's really being a good husband. lucky hikari xD LOL

like the way ur describing their marriage life. its so romantic, yet have the conflict of marriage, neeway, in other words, its so colorful!

also like miyako and daisuke. one part that i like is when miyako 'caught' takeru and hikari in their apartment. she cant stop rambling while daisuke only said 'to knock' LOL

uhm, i dont mind if u continue this or make a sequel, coz, there some things that still left hanging, like daisuke and miyako's relationship, i cant help, but notice, that in this story they really have interesting relationship that (hopefully) can bloom into something? LOL

and also, i just cant help, but really like the daily moments in takeru and hikari's marriage xD
Kintora chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
*grins* I enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed your other stories! If only more couples felt the same way towards each other as Takeru and Hikaru do, I'm sure things would be less dark to a certain extent. But until then, we can only keep searching. _

Nice job! I think you captured them in their married days in absolute perfection. Lol. I really have to give that to you. Can't imagine much beyond what you've written. :)

Now, I'll be off to finish reading some of your other stories! :D
trimurti chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
This is the fanfic I think of when I think about love.

Let me explain. I've had this story in my favorites for over a year now, and it's one of the few stories in that list that draw me back again and again and I feel like I'm reading it again for the first time. There is a realness to this that is not often focused on when it comes to shipping, or even just to romance. No one likes to think that real couples have to work out their problems, or that there's even work in marriage, not to talk to one between childhood sweethearts. No one wants to think about divorce.

I'm glad you did.

It's the best Takari story I've ever read because of its realistic portrayal of the aftereffects of love and marriage. I love how Hikari has her doubts, but she works through them. I love Takeru's sweetness, his fears, and how he keeps his hope regardless. I love that the happy ending is an earned one, and I feel all the more happy every time I reach it. I love the Miyako and Daisuke we see here, and I wish we could've seen more of a push for those two.

The only thing I'm disappointed about is that we never got our sequel about Takeru in America. Oh well, this story tides me over every time anyway. :)

So, thank you for writing such a brillant story. This is the story I run to whenever I feel like there's no such thing as love; it's certainly cheaper than ice cream. XD
franchi chapter 6 . 11/5/2005
Great fic, it was super sweet. I really enjoyed reading it. defently my favorite Takari.

You are an awsome writer.

i'm looking forward to more of your stories
Starfish chapter 6 . 10/11/2005
i don't know if you still read your reviews, but i think that the last chapter really moved me and i say that this is a really good story and i wonder if you're still going to write more.
k.i.b.o.u-h.i.k.a.r.i chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
this is one of my favorites on :) it is such a captivating and romantic story. marriage is hard but for two people like hikari and takeru, i'm sure that they can grow old and happy together, like takeru's grandparents, both of whom look weirdly like the kids of hope and light. :) congratulations on a brilliant story!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2005