Reviews for James Potter and the Year of Chasing
Faerish chapter 7 . 3/7
Loving the story. It"s rare that the author use Peter as a individual- a real person who's a part of the Marauders, than a I'm-totally-evil-and-I'm-super-ugly-too aproach. Great job, it's easy to read too. I hope you'll update too and please don't abondon this story!
Isha Saini chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
WHAT THE HELL? Sirius is lanky? Oh, ha ha. Nice, try, author. J. K. R. always describes him as tall and well - built. And since when does he have BROWN hair? He's got black hair and grey eyes. And Horace Slughorn was their Potions teacher, not MacCavity. Honestly.
Essie chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
One of my all time favorite lily and james fanfic. Hell one of my all time favorite fan fics in generl. Seriously I loved this. i wish it was complete.
AllAboutObsessions chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
I don't think it's a problem that it is out of canon as it has so much else - and some things like the map and the marauders are very much according to canon
AllAboutObsessions chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
I really enjoyed your story - almost like something JK herself could have written. I love the story behind the map - in other stories it just exist but of course they must have made it. A great pity you didn't finish it - and don't suppose you plan to considering it is eight years since you last wrote on it...
Amandababe chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
It was sooo cute! Please add the next chapter.
the emerald dragonfly chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
lovethis
Lexi chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
I love your fan fic! The characters are so richly thought up and beautiful. I love the humor between James, Sirius, Remus and Peter. Please continue writing it and writing in general. I'm already a huge fan of your work!

- Lexi.
A Morning Star chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I am amazed at how well you captured all of them.

I always thought of James as being the leader of them, kinda how Harry is of Ron and Hermione.

And wonderful job at not letting an author intrusion slip in, most people write Peter as not part of the group, when he was up till his fall.

Good, good, job.
LastToFirst chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
i can't wait to see what happens next! update please!
nitwitinperil chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I don't suppose there's any hope of you updating this fic ever again? :(

This is by far one of the best MWPP fics I've ever read. If you do get a chance, please please please continue it! You are incredibly talented.
Springrain chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
Ahh, no conclusion. Too bad. It's cute, amusing, witty. I like that Peter has a personality, and the Jabberwocky mention.
Miranda chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
Hmm, i must say i am rather impressed with the way you write your characters. like some others have said before, Peter is very well presented. However i do have some small things for you to think about. Number one being that i think you mentioned that the boys were in their 6th year,and you also implied that this was the first time James had ever asked out Lily Evans, and if you read the 5th harry potter book, you would know that James had been asking lily out for at least their 5th year, and Lily did not like him in the least in fact she seemed to hate him. Also James was a seeker! i don't care what everyone has been spreading around about James, J.K. Rowling clearly states he was a seeker! They show his seeker badge in the 1st movie, and Rowling states it in both 1st and 5th books. (well not specifically in the 5th, but it was implied) But other wise i thought it was very good! thanks for putting up with my slightly long comment bye.
kdr chapter 7 . 10/26/2007
i really hope you'll update this soon. even though it has been... 4 years? /
Rob-girl chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
So, when's the update coming? Just kidding, but seriously, are you going to update it? It's really a fantastic story, and I really hope you continue it! Please?