Reviews for Yaoi for a date
Koizumi15 chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
Even though I don't really ship Naruto and Sasuke together, this fanfiction is fucking hilarious, I love it.
nazurath92 chapter 24 . 3/12/2014
I loved this story it's really good :)
nazurath92 chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
I'm loving these fan girls this is very interesting
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
God, no wonder you got so few reviews for your work. Your grammar and spelling are atrocious. I like the plot and the story is funny but please pay attention to your spelling. If your unsure of how a word is spelled consult your nearest dictionary(that's what they are there for, besides telling you what a particular word means). It is always frustrating to read a good story but find that you spend 90% of the time trying to decipher what the writer is trying to say because of bad writing. Forgive the mini rant but you have a superb imagination but please don't butcher the English language.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/22/2013
That is amazing!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
LOVE IT! It was a funny and sexy story. It was amazing. :)
Anon chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Learn how to fucking spell.
XxlostwoodsxX chapter 24 . 7/5/2013
bitch, I want more, damn it!
anyway it was a very amazing story, I loved it vary much!] it was funny and sexy.
ChocoholicburstXOXO chapter 24 . 6/28/2013
Aw...it's done? :P You've done a great job at this! :)
Teppen chapter 24 . 6/27/2013
Ohhh i love this. its great!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/19/2013
Bitches line up to get a piece of me.
I would.
narusasuorgtfo chapter 24 . 6/17/2013
wow, this was amazing & hilarious, but your grammar kinda sucks so yeah just letting you know, you should kinda check it, anyways keep up the good work, i loved this
NilonCross chapter 24 . 6/15/2013
I LOVE IT!
Pinklove473 chapter 24 . 6/15/2013
I liked your story, however the grammar mistakes should be looked at, wether it be by you or a beta. Still good job on the plot!
coz u suck lol chapter 24 . 6/13/2013
This story was pretty hard to read with so many gammar errors, spelling mistakes and using the wrong words. I suggest u get an editor. But overall i liked the plot.