Reviews for God of The Household
Moon-Shining-Wolf chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
haha love it, the fact that Mia is writing down notes and rules to do with the boys and her relationships is somrthing i could so see the younger mia doing :)
good job :)
summerpoint chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
This story was full of anger, sadness, passion, possessiveness and laughter and I loved every moment. I hope you think about turning this into a multi-chapter story or adding a couple of chapters to it, I'd love to see where it goes.
ashley chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
you should continue this
chinchikurin chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Hi all, thank you for your reviews.. It's always wonderful to read them... Over and over.. And over.. Hahahaha.. Seriously, I read them whenever I get writer's block (which is a lot), and they would cure it in an instant! Amazing!

mac-reye
I'm sorry, this is the final chapter, so no more updates for this story :(
Yes, dom and Letty are together.. I though her being in his room was an enough hint *wink wink* :D .. I wanted to write that she laid naked in his bed, but then i remembered that she's sixteen at the time.. Hahaha
You have always been a wonderful support of my stories and I thank you. *hug*

Alright, now I'm off to write another chapter of 'It's a good night' .. A bit spoiler.. Leon invited them to the ranch for summer vacation.. XD
mac-reye chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Fantastic! Please update soon. Also, what is going on between Letty and Dom right now? Are they officially together?
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Great chapter
mac-reye chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
fantastic!
Readinglover96 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
you should write a second chapter
Paommt chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Ahhhh! I like it! Good one, thanks for sharing!
DANDANI chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Wow! hahaha
Pretty cool ! I loved it! I NEED MORE...
Thanks for sharing ! hugs
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
great story
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
That was super cute and I could totally see this going down