Reviews for Lessons Learned
Aceina chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
a tragic but godo story but what did happen to azula?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
I have to say, I came in thinking that this would be some fluffy tyzula fic where they would come together and live happily ever after. But coming out of it, I realised that life, I guess, in reality doesn't always go the way you want it to and there was such a dark and rich meaning behind what would normally be a loving, happy kids cartoon. This was a beautifully written story nonetheless.
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
God damn I had so many feels while reading this one.
M. Zatara chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Aw man, I can't believe it's all over. This was a really, REALLY great story. I loved how you showed Ty Lee's difficulty in adjusting to the newly found world "peace" (I kinda think it was a forced peace too).

Anyways, like I said, this was absolutely fantastic, and I really look forward to reading more of your stuff! :)
chaosrin chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Poor Ty Lee looking at the raw reality of change and her sanity and morality.
Wonder if the so call Avatar ganga understood what happening on the ground...
so interesting.
M. Zatara chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
I can't believe it took me this long to finally find the time to read this. I love this fic so far, I really do. It's great, very well-written, and I'm always so anxious to read more. I can't wait for the next update. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Brilliant.
M. Zatara chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Absolutely love this plot. Its captivating, and it's original too. It never occurred to me that Ozai may have been responsible for such a thing. All the characters and their dialogue are very in-character (for lack of a better word).

Overall, this story is amazing. Very, very well written. I really look forward to the next chapter! :)
ineresting1 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Brilliant chapter, you manged to fit a whole lot of things into it. The nice flashbacks, the exposition of the world and one of the most clever ways Azula had been freed I have read in a while. I hope this story continues as it is very well though out.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Oh my. Great backstory and the dialogue ... I hope it plays well into the future, especially given the terms of her release.
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is quality work here, It's been so long since I've read something this good with Azula. I just have one question, is there going to be a relationship between anyone? I certainly hope not.